ImageImageImageImageImage

[Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,223

Re: OT: Venezuelan President Survives Drone Assassination! 

Post#941 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:00 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Polk377 wrote:Can we stop bringing up Politics on the Knicks board already? Everyday it's a new post with biased opinions that ends up being locked anyway. There are places on this site where you can go talk politics freely with all sorts of people.

Read the threads that you want to read.

That leaves others free to engage in the threads you don't care to participate in.

If you do choose to participate in political or social issue threads then all you have to do is provide valid factual support for what you state if you make claims that appear fictitious.

If a mod says what's your factual basis for your assertion and you've got nothing then you can accept that you've got nothing and move on or reset and elevate your research.

Politics are by their very definition biased. If you cannot provide facts to support your biases then you can choose not to participate, but what it does not entitle you to do is claim that standard is unfair.

Whether the heat in the kitchen gets intense or not is not the point.

Whether you can debate while being held to a higher standard is.

Don't complain about the implementation of more rigorous standards, especially if that means people you are sympathetic with (i.e. biases you side with) are shut down because they can't comply. If they can't comply with being fact-based then they don't belong in the kitchen in the first place. Your choice.

This is not a forum for politics.

According to you. It is what the community decides it is.

Let me clarify something. The mods are volunteers. They are not compensated. Any time they spend moderating is by their own free will and if they were completely out of touch with the general desires of the user population they would not be able to do their job without the site being abandoned by that base.

Apparently, their general consensus is close enough to the general population to remain relevant. You may not like it, but a forum is NOT a democracy. It is NOT a test case for free speech. It is a consensus environment that exists on its own terms. If you don't like those terms, you can go inhabit another forum.

For years anything posted like this had immediately been pushed to the right forum to continue discussion.

Completely False.

The Knicks forum has gone through cycles of having very active social and political OT threads.

The difference now is this:

We are a microcosm of a global and national trend regarding social discourse on online platforms.

And that trend involves setting standards for your platform. Look at Facebook. They're only setting some standards, albeit flimsy ones, due to congressional inquiries due to their role in facilitating the Russian infiltration of Facebook.

RealGM has had to catch up with the times just like everyone else because this new era of the distribution of false facts has not been easy for anyone to deal with.

And what you are seeing now is a coherent response to that issue ON THE KNICKS FORUM specifically, because RealGM has not adopted any protocols and leaves it up to the moderating team of each forum.

You don't like it? Too bad. I've explained why it is fair and here you are continuing to whine about what are truly FAIR STANDARDS you seem uninterested in supporting.

It wasn't easy for them. I know for a fact I was one of the biggest obstacles on the Knicks forum because I would take the bait of others. So, in order to make the mods job easier, I stopped taking the bait of others and I'm willing to play fair.

Are you willing to play fair?

It doesn't appear so.

I'm not here to bash the mods and dont have a personal problem with any of them. The fact of the matter is I have been here for a very long time and this might be the most disorganized this forum has ever been.

False. This is most organized this forum has ever been. It is just that it doesn't jive with your politics that you would say that, because it appears you are willing to align yourself only with people who can't comply with the directive to back up their assertions with facts when a mod requests it. That's on you, not the mods

Let's keep the standards high here and keep it about Knicks basketball. Politics, tech, religion, economics talk have places they can be discussed on this site.

You just went out of your way to torpedo an effort to implement higher standards simply because it doesn't allow you to post fictions without fact.

This is a community that wants to talk about more than basketball, so if you don't like that then frankly why don't you find a better place to hang out?
ImageImageImage
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,249

Post#942 » by DOT » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:14 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Spoiler:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Polk377 wrote:Can we stop bringing up Politics on the Knicks board already? Everyday it's a new post with biased opinions that ends up being locked anyway. There are places on this site where you can go talk politics freely with all sorts of people.

Read the threads that you want to read.

That leaves others free to engage in the threads you don't care to participate in.

If you do choose to participate in political or social issue threads then all you have to do is provide valid factual support for what you state if you make claims that appear fictitious.

If a mod says what's your factual basis for your assertion and you've got nothing then you can accept that you've got nothing and move on or reset and elevate your research.

Politics are by their very definition biased. If you cannot provide facts to support your biases then you can choose not to participate, but what it does not entitle you to do is claim that standard is unfair.

Whether the heat in the kitchen gets intense or not is not the point.

Whether you can debate while being held to a higher standard is.

Don't complain about the implementation of more rigorous standards, especially if that means people you are sympathetic with (i.e. biases you side with) are shut down because they can't comply. If they can't comply with being fact-based then they don't belong in the kitchen in the first place. Your choice.

This is not a forum for politics.

According to you. It is what the community decides it is.

Let me clarify something. The mods are volunteers. They are not compensated. Any time they spend moderating is by their own free will and if they were completely out of touch with the general desires of the user population they would not be able to do their job without the site being abandoned by that base.

Apparently, their general consensus is close enough to the general population to remain relevant. You may not like it, but a forum is NOT a democracy. It is NOT a test case for free speech. It is a consensus environment that exists on its own terms. If you don't like those terms, you can go inhabit another forum.

For years anything posted like this had immediately been pushed to the right forum to continue discussion.

Completely False.

The Knicks forum has gone through cycles of having very active social and political OT threads.

The difference now is this:

We are a microcosm of a global and national trend regarding social discourse on online platforms.

And that trend involves setting standards for your platform. Look at Facebook. They're only setting some standards, albeit flimsy ones, due to congressional inquiries due to their role in facilitating the Russian infiltration of Facebook.

RealGM has had to catch up with the times just like everyone else because this new era of the distribution of false facts has not been easy for anyone to deal with.

And what you are seeing now is a coherent response to that issue ON THE KNICKS FORUM specifically, because RealGM has not adopted any protocols and leaves it up to the moderating team of each forum.

You don't like it? Too bad. I've explained why it is fair and here you are continuing to whine about what are truly FAIR STANDARDS you seem uninterested in supporting.

It wasn't easy for them. I know for a fact I was one of the biggest obstacles on the Knicks forum because I would take the bait of others. So, in order to make the mods job easier, I stopped taking the bait of others and I'm willing to play fair.

Are you willing to play fair?

It doesn't appear so.

I'm not here to bash the mods and dont have a personal problem with any of them. The fact of the matter is I have been here for a very long time and this might be the most disorganized this forum has ever been.

False. This is most organized this forum has ever been. It is just that it doesn't jive with your politics that you would say that, because it appears you are willing to align yourself only with people who can't comply with the directive to back up their assertions with facts when a mod request it. That's on it, not the mods

Let's keep the standards high here and keep it about Knicks basketball. Politics, tech, religion, economics talk have places they can be discussed on this site.

You just went out of your way to torpedo an effort to implement higher standards simply because it doesn't allow you to post fictions without fact.

This is a community that wants to talk about more than basketball, so if you don't like that then frankly why don't you find a better place to hang out?
TDcraz5 wrote:

Let me just add on to this as a mod

Our policy with the political threads is if you make a statement based on facts, then you must provide verifiable sourcing. While not everyone may agree with the statements that Clyde_Style makes, they are always backed up by sourcing. Users such as Bill Pidto, who was banned for his comments, do not properly source their fact based statements, and when they are called out on that, they lie about why they've been warned.

You can like Trump, but if you want to post about the Democrats having an underground child sex dungeon in a pizza shop, that's not gonna fly unless you have a legitimate source. And with respect to the incident with Fury, yes he was in the wrong for personal attacks. However the policy of this board, at least the way it is implemented, is that we allow posters 2nd chances before taking action. If Fury had continued his personal attacks despite being told to stop, he would have been banned as well
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#943 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:16 am

TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
His point should be acknowledged. Fury cursed myself and several others to bits before just for offering a different political viewpoint and absolutely nothing was done. One of the mods wrote “I get it, but please stop the personal attacks”. Yet here you are telling Bill Pidto to take a hike when he’s presenting a valid point. I’m no full fledge trump supporter nor am I a trump basher but I finally dabbled in the political debate on here and was immediately told to STFU to put it kindly.

My political party: Realist

This is the scenario you're presenting:

(1) You're a lurker, yet

(2) due to your sense of justice being violated you've decided to come out of the shadows

(3 to tell us the response to Bill Pidto is antithetical to civil discourse

If that is the case, then during your predominant lurking mode you must have also noticed that Bill Pidto does the following:

(a) attack the RealGM board en masse, i.e. tells everyone here in broad strokes they're a bunch of morons without a clue

and

(b) offers up a loving spoonful of their demented conspiracy theories that are a sordidi mish-mash of George Soros runs the world, but what about Hillary & kids are being raped in the basement of Cosmic Pizza

So, what is it?

Either you're completely FOS and you're not lurking and seeing this garbage spewed or you're beating your chest in outrage over the treatment of poor Bill Pidto because you're a supporter of his beliefs.

Because if you pop out of nowhere and claim someone flaming Bill over this is some kind of surprise than I think you're playing games and are not being the least bit sincere in your outrage over mods clamping down on looney tunes who have been warned countless times to cut the crap.

Spare us your phoney outrage.

I’m a lurker?!! What the heck are you talking about? Dude it’s real simple!!!... stop allowing people to get cursed off for sharing their opinion. Omg what is wrong with you guys?!?! I have one agenda and one agenda only here, stop allowing people to trash talk one another with foul language when you allow a debate thread to take place. Follow the rules that are set on here instead of trying to bend and stretch them for certain users. Lol I’m a lurker. What a joke

I don't think you get it. Fury was almost certainly warned to keep it clean.

The context is this:

Bill Pidto posts MAGA! and then QAnon based rants

and after someone tells Bill to eff off you show up to announce you're the righteous defender of free speech

and you just blithely sidestepped the whole issue of criteria for posting which should be abundantly clear to you by now. But I'll repeat it:

If you post political slogans, you're not going to do well here.

If you post conspiratorial diatribes you cannot factually support, you're not going to do well here.

So if a person tells a person who is spouting slogans and conspiracy diatribes to Fk Off they will get a warning, so what's your issue with then?

Sorting out these issues has been a battle and your attitude is minimizing what it takes for a team of mods to come to a coherent strategy for dealing with an era where people abuse their posting privileges by posting unsubstantiated nonsense.

And you came out of hiding to chastise this forum as being unfair and unprincipled so yeah you didn't represent yourself well and you certainly are not defending what is a legit effort to create a more principled posting environment. Frankly, I find your attitude to be highly disrespectful of that effort and I will not apologize for calling you out on that.
ImageImageImage
TDcraz5
Sixth Man
And1: 66

Post#944 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:29 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
This is the scenario you're presenting:

(1) You're a lurker, yet

(2) due to your sense of justice being violated you've decided to come out of the shadows

(3 to tell us the response to Bill Pidto is antithetical to civil discourse

If that is the case, then during your predominant lurking mode you must have also noticed that Bill Pidto does the following:

(a) attack the RealGM board en masse, i.e. tells everyone here in broad strokes they're a bunch of morons without a clue

and

(b) offers up a loving spoonful of their demented conspiracy theories that are a sordidi mish-mash of George Soros runs the world, but what about Hillary & kids are being raped in the basement of Cosmic Pizza

So, what is it?

Either you're completely FOS and you're not lurking and seeing this garbage spewed or you're beating your chest in outrage over the treatment of poor Bill Pidto because you're a supporter of his beliefs.

Because if you pop out of nowhere and claim someone flaming Bill over this is some kind of surprise than I think you're playing games and are not being the least bit sincere in your outrage over mods clamping down on looney tunes who have been warned countless times to cut the crap.

Spare us your phoney outrage.

I’m a lurker?!! What the heck are you talking about? Dude it’s real simple!!!... stop allowing people to get cursed off for sharing their opinion. Omg what is wrong with you guys?!?! I have one agenda and one agenda only here, stop allowing people to trash talk one another with foul language when you allow a debate thread to take place. Follow the rules that are set on here instead of trying to bend and stretch them for certain users. Lol I’m a lurker. What a joke

The context is this:

and after someone tells Bill to eff off you show up to announce you're the righteous defender of free speech

and you just blithely sidestepped the whole issue of criteria for posting which should be abundantly clear to you by now. But I'll repeat it:

If you post conspiratorial diatribes you cannot factually support, you're not going to do well here.

So if a person tells a person who is spouting slogans and conspiracy diatribes to Fk Off they will get a warning, so what's your issue with then?

Sorting out these issues has been a battle and your attitude is minimizing what it takes for a team of mods to come to a coherent strategy for dealing with an era where people abuse their posting privileges by posting unsubstantiated nonsense.

And you came out of hiding to chastise this forum as being unfair and unprincipled so yeah you didn't represent yourself well and you certainly are not defending what is a legit effort to create a more principled posting environment. Frankly, I find your attitude to be highly disrespectful of that effort and I will not apologize for calling you out on that.

I’m not reading these long useless defensive posts. I didn’t post anything that contained false facts or anything of the sort. I’m not sticking up for anyone in particular. I’m telling you guys what I’ve seen on here. Fury blasting myself and others with ridiculous language and nothing else not once, not twice, but at least three time in a matter of 2 pages. There’s no rock I’m crawling out from under. I enjoy reading posts on this forum and post when I get freedom from my job or family. Just because I’m not commenting on every single thread doesn’t make me a lurker. I’m simply asking for you guys to clean it up because this board isn’t enjoyable when that crap is involved. Yet you guys have to go on these long rants calling me this and that. Your job is to keep things on an even keel here and I’m practically spoon feeding you what you should be doing yet you’re all going on the offensive toward me.

Sincerely,
The Lurker
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#945 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:33 am

TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

The context is this:

I’m not reading these long useless defensive posts. I didn’t post anything that contained false facts or anything of the sort. I’m not sticking up for anyone in particular. I’m telling you guys what I’ve seen on here. Fury blasting myself and others with ridiculous language and nothing else not once, not twice, but at least three time in a matter of 2 pages. There’s no rock I’m crawling out from under. I enjoy reading posts on this forum and post when I get freedom from my job or family. Just because I’m not commenting on every single thread doesn’t make me a lurker. I’m simply asking for you guys to clean it up because this board isn’t enjoyable when that crap is involved. Yet you guys have to go on these long rants calling me this and that. Your job is to keep things on an even keel here and I’m practically spoon feeding you what you should be doing yet you’re all going on the offensive toward me.

Sincerely,
The Lurker

Since your response to a rational dissection of complex problems is an emotional ;TLDR I don't think anyone will be missing your future contributions, so lurk as thy will.
ImageImageImage
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#946 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:37 am

It’s pretty damn clear what the solution is here. It’s apparent that you’re unable to “moderate” a political thread on here correctly if this is how people are speaking to one another. That goes for Bill Pidto too when he posts crazy conspiracy theories. Maybe it’s best to keep the subject matter affiliated with basketball or sports in general since that’s what we’re all here for in the first place. Since you guys are missing the point here let me just beat you to the punchline... “ I think the solution here is for you to take a hike TDcraz5 if you don’t like this board you lurker”
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#947 » by Fury » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:40 am

TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

The context is this:

Sincerely,
The Lurker

It was really once. The second was sarcastic obvs when you responded and the third I explained how you and Pidto are more offensive.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#948 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:42 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

The context is this:

Sincerely,
The Lurker

Since your response to a rational dissection of complex problems is an emotional ;TLDR I don't think anyone will be missing your future contributions, so lurk as thy will.

What a joke? My response is emptional but yet when I’m being told to go F myself for sharing an opinion that contains zero conspiracy or false facts it’s just A-okay. Right! You’re absolutey delusional dude.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#949 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:44 am

Fury wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

The context is this:

Sincerely,
The Lurker

It was really once. The second was sarcastic obvs when you responded and the third I explained how you and Pidto are more offensive.

Um wrong you cursed off several of us several times and please find my offensive posts. I’m the offensive one lol right. Unreal

Once again.. stick to basketball moderators because you’re really dropping the ball here to say the least!
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#950 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:45 am

TDcraz5 wrote:It’s pretty damn clear what the solution is here. It’s apparent that you’re unable to “moderate” a political thread on here correctly if this is how people are speaking to one another. That goes for Bill Pidto too when he posts crazy conspiracy theories. Maybe it’s best to keep the subject matter affiliated with basketball or sports in general since that’s what we’re all here for in the first place. Since you guys are missing the point here let me just beat you to the punchline... “ I think the solution here is for you to take a hike TDcraz5 if you don’t like this board you lurker”

I've gone out of my way to honor the mod effort for a reason. It is not because they align with my POV. It is because they've arrived at an equitable solution to a thorny issue. And yet you continue to throw a hissy fit over this. You're the one being disrespectful.
ImageImageImage
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#951 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:48 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:It’s pretty damn clear what the solution is here. It’s apparent that you’re unable to “moderate” a political thread on here correctly if this is how people are speaking to one another. That goes for Bill Pidto too when he posts crazy conspiracy theories. Maybe it’s best to keep the subject matter affiliated with basketball or sports in general since that’s what we’re all here for in the first place. Since you guys are missing the point here let me just beat you to the punchline... “ I think the solution here is for you to take a hike TDcraz5 if you don’t like this board you lurker”

I've gone out of my way to honor the mod effort for a reason. It is not because they align with my POV. It is because they've arrived at an equitable solution to a thorny issue. And yet you continue to throw a hissy fit over this. You're the one being disrespectful.

IM SIMPLY ASKING FOR THE CURSING AND NAME CALLING TO END OTHERWISE DONT HAVE POLITICAL THREADS IF THEY CANT MODERATE THEM CORRECTLY!!! What is so difficult to understand?!? Notice how not one of my posts during this contains name-calling or foul language. That’s how it’s supposed to be done. Yet, I’ll end up being the one who gets banned here!
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,249

Post#952 » by DOT » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:52 am

TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

IM SIMPLY ASKING FOR THE CURSING AND NAME CALLING TO END OTHERWISE DONT HAVE POLITICAL THREADS IF THEY CANT MODERATE THEM CORRECTLY!!! What is so difficult to understand?!? Notice how not one of my posts during this contains name-calling or foul language. That’s how it’s supposed to be done. Yet, I’ll end up being the one who gets banned here!

You think people don't tell each other to f*ck off in non political threads too?

I already explained to you the situation with Fury. We are very lenient on posters, especially ones like Fury who have no real track record. So the first time we see someone use a personal attack in a thread, we ask or tell them to stop, and if they don't, they receive warnings, and if they continue after that, they will be suspended or banned, depending on the severity of the attack

Since we locked the thread before he could continue, no action was taken
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#953 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:56 am

K-DOT wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

You think people don't tell each other to f*ck off in non political threads too?

I already explained to you the situation with Fury. We are very lenient on posters, especially ones like Fury who have no real track record. So the first time we see someone use a personal attack in a thread, we ask or tell them to stop, and if they don't, they receive warnings, and if they continue after that, they will be suspended or banned, depending on the severity of the attack

Now there’s a response. A mature one! I don’t know Fury’s track record I’m just stating what I witnessed. I rarely click into political threads and it was littered with immature comments. That’s all I was saying yet I was made out to be the devil here for speaking my mind on the matter. Why couldn’t this just be said at the beginning of all this and I would’ve kept my mouth shut after that. Instead I was told to get lost and that my posts were meaningless amongst many other negative things. I’m done now. I simply made a point and a mature response back was all I was looking for and finally I got one so thank you!
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,292

Post#954 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Aug 6, 2018 2:43 am

TDcraz5 wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

Now there’s a response. A mature one! I don’t know Fury’s track record I’m just stating what I witnessed. I rarely click into political threads and it was littered with immature comments. That’s all I was saying yet I was made out to be the devil here for speaking my mind on the matter. Why couldn’t this just be said at the beginning of all this and I would’ve kept my mouth shut after that. Instead I was told to get lost and that my posts were meaningless amongst many other negative things. I’m done now. I simply made a point and a mature response back was all I was looking for and finally I got one so thank you!

**** you!! :lol: j/k I actually typed the asterisks myself. I thought they did explain this. In the TLDR post you replied to. If you don't read the post.... :o
:beer: RIP mags
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,945

Post#955 » by Capn'O » Mon Aug 6, 2018 2:44 am

Good. Now that that's all settled, I'm going to take the liberty of moving off topic posts to the Community Thread. Including this one...
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Fury
RealGM

Post#956 » by Fury » Mon Aug 6, 2018 3:49 am

TDcraz5 wrote:
Fury wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

Sincerely,
The Lurker

Um wrong you cursed off several of us several times and please find my offensive posts. I’m the offensive one lol right. Unreal

Once again.. stick to basketball moderators because you’re really dropping the ball here to say the least!

Yep you’re definitely dense.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#957 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:37 am

Fury wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Fury wrote:

“Waaah I’m too insecure to hear a single opposing view without cursing everyone off.” Man goes into debate thread and says nothhhhhingggg but FU and go F yourself when someone disagrees and yet I’m the dense one. Please go move to a country where they’ll lock you up and throw away the key for speaking out against the government and then maybe you’ll learn how grateful you should be to live in America!
Fury
RealGM

Post#958 » by Fury » Mon Aug 6, 2018 1:45 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:
Fury wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

“Waaah I’m too insecure to hear a single opposing view without cursing everyone off.” Man goes into debate thread and says nothhhhhingggg but FU and go F yourself when someone disagrees and yet I’m the dense one. Please go move to a country where they’ll lock you up and throw away the key for speaking out against the government and then maybe you’ll learn how grateful you should be to live in America!

Aight cool
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,941

Post#959 » by Jeff Van Gully » Mon Aug 6, 2018 3:04 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:
Fury wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

you can't even stick to a cause.

first you're here to address the problem of namecalling. we explain the circumstances of the problem you cite with great detail that you're not entitled to (because we keep our actions with members private). we publicized one such scenario JUST to appease you.

but now the problem is indeed differing opinions. so let's keep it real. "stick to basketball" always comes out when someone doesn't want to discuss the non-basketbal issue at hand. but... that's why they have their own threads that you can choose to lurk or not lurk. instead, people prefer to derail instead of engage respectfully.

edit: watch yourself, homie. we've had to air out a member's warning situation in this thread just to appease you. so that door is open for me to fairly say you have a history of trolling. so... try to not to troll or derail in the few posts you do make.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#960 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 5:15 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Fury wrote:

you can't even stick to a cause.

first you're here to address the problem of namecalling. we explain the circumstances of the problem you cite with great detail that you're not entitled to (because we keep our actions with members private). we publicized one such scenario JUST to appease you.

but now the problem is indeed differing opinions. so let's keep it real. "stick to basketball" always comes out when someone doesn't want to discuss the non-basketbal issue at hand. but... that's why they have their own threads that you can choose to lurk or not lurk. instead, people prefer to derail instead of engage respectfully.

edit: watch yourself, homie. we've had to air out a member's warning situation in this thread just to appease you. so that door is open for me to fairly say you have a history of trolling. so... try to not to troll or derail in the few posts you do make.

Again, wrong! The one mod said it’s settled and I kept my mouth shut and then Fury came back in this thread calling me dense. The heirarchy on this forum is a joke “homie”. Check yourself... keep those blinders on and just see what you wanna see

Return to New York Knicks