ImageImageImageImageImage

[Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 89,953

Re: [Community Thread] Welcome To New York! - Intros Here Too 

Post#961 » by Capn'O » Mon Aug 6, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi community. I'm going to post a comic I like about sea lions for no particular reason.

BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,867

Re: OT: Venezuelan President Survives Drone Assassination! 

Post#962 » by NoLayupRule » Mon Aug 6, 2018 5:49 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:
NoLayupRule wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
His point should be acknowledged. Fury cursed myself and several others to bits before just for offering a different political viewpoint and absolutely nothing was done. One of the mods wrote “I get it, but please stop the personal attacks”. Yet here you are telling Bill Pidto to take a hike when he’s presenting a valid point. I’m no full fledge trump supporter nor am I a trump basher but I finally dabbled in the political debate on here and was immediately told to STFU to put it kindly.

My political party: Realist

Ok so the only person detailing the thread was bill in the 2nd post complaining about thread derailment

And in you come to complain about him having a valid point about threads being hijakced by trump talk. Oh, but what a great opportunity to talk about trump for you!

Come on man

Um no sorry mod... I’m trying to help bring awareness to you guys. If you’re going to allow political threads then keep it clean. Not once did I go overboard defending Trump. Truthfully, I think he acts like a clown. I’m pissed that no matter what I post I get a big F U and you guys are too scared to do anything about it when it clearly violates the rules. You wrote one sentence in response to Fury cursing myself and others off and here you are sounding off on me. How and why are you a moderator if this is the way you’re going to run things around here?
your opinion has been noted and referred to the appropriate department

Your call is very important to us.

Please stand by
TDcraz5
Sixth Man
And1: 66

Post#963 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 6:35 pm

You guys are an absolute joke. Check the “trolls” track record. Check the “lurkers” track record. I’ve never once caused a single issue amongst this board and I’m so glad because you guys carry yourselves like a buncha bafoons...zero ethics whatsoever. Lol my life will be just fine if I get banned or never post on here again which is the plan. All this because I was sick of being cursed off and called names for no reason at all. Practically spoon feeding you the job detail of a forum mod and each one of you is worse than the other. It’s obvious that this board is becoming less and less popular and now I know why. Threads used to exceed 100 pages on the reg and now it’s nothing but an a$$ kissing fest of who posts on here the most. Been a member here since 2006... longer than most of you!... and you know what that entitles me to? Absolutely nothing! Because there should be no heirarchy here or anywhere in life. You should treat the newest member the same as the oldest. Sorry but that’s the way I go about life but apparently that’s not the norm here. Apparently you guys feed off your RealGM social status lol what a joke!
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,867

Post#964 » by NoLayupRule » Mon Aug 6, 2018 6:58 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:You guys are an absolute joke. Check the “trolls” track record. Check the “lurkers” track record. I’ve never once caused a single issue amongst this board and I’m so glad because you guys carry yourselves like a buncha bafoons...zero ethics whatsoever. Lol my life will be just fine if I get banned or never post on here again which is the plan. All this because I was sick of being cursed off and called names for no reason at all. Practically spoon feeding you the job detail of a forum mod and each one of you is worse than the other. It’s obvious that this board is becoming less and less popular and now I know why. Threads used to exceed 100 pages on the reg and now it’s nothing but an a$$ kissing fest of who posts on here the most. Been a member here since 2006... longer than most of you!... and you know what that entitles me to? Absolutely nothing! Because there should be no heirarchy here or anywhere in life. You should treat the newest member the same as the oldest. Sorry but that’s the way I go about life but apparently that’s not the norm here. Apparently you guys feed off your RealGM social status lol what a joke!

Your call is very important to us

Please stand by for the next available customer service representative.

You may be asked to take a short survey
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#965 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 8:04 pm

Lol Same 3 losers ‘liking’ one another’s posts. Stay classy!
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 47,893

Post#966 » by DOT » Mon Aug 6, 2018 8:25 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:Lol Same 3 losers ‘liking’ one another’s posts. Stay classy!

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#967 » by Knicksfan20 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 8:39 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:You guys are an absolute joke. Check the “trolls” track record. Check the “lurkers” track record. I’ve never once caused a single issue amongst this board and I’m so glad because you guys carry yourselves like a buncha bafoons...zero ethics whatsoever. Lol my life will be just fine if I get banned or never post on here again which is the plan. All this because I was sick of being cursed off and called names for no reason at all. Practically spoon feeding you the job detail of a forum mod and each one of you is worse than the other. It’s obvious that this board is becoming less and less popular and now I know why. Threads used to exceed 100 pages on the reg and now it’s nothing but an a$$ kissing fest of who posts on here the most. Been a member here since 2006... longer than most of you!... and you know what that entitles me to? Absolutely nothing! Because there should be no heirarchy here or anywhere in life. You should treat the newest member the same as the oldest. Sorry but that’s the way I go about life but apparently that’s not the norm here. Apparently you guys feed off your RealGM social status lol what a joke!

Maaaaaan STFU & GTFO !
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#968 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:47 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:

Maaaaaan STFU & GTFO !

Nah I’m good. Great response tho!
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,021

Post#969 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Aug 6, 2018 10:55 pm

:lol: Great thread. Will read again.
:beer: RIP mags
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#970 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:06 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote::lol: Great thread. Will read again.

I’m sure you will... until it’s that time again to reach over and quickly grab that crusty old hand towel next to ya. Go take a hike... literally. Life isn’t about sitting behind a computer 24/7 racking up your realgm posts just to impress this crew of _____. Time well wasted.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#971 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:12 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:

I’m sure you will... until it’s that time again to reach over and quickly grab that crusty old hand towel next to ya. Go take a hike... literally. Life isn’t about sitting behind a computer 24/7 racking up your realgm posts just to impress this crew of _____. Time well wasted.

Butthurt much? Don't take this place or your internet posts so seriously. You're the one derailing an entire thread for no reason. I'm the one laughing at you. I'm not here to impress anyone and IDGAF if anyone is impressed either. I like to discuss the Knicks. That's why I come here. It's not a contest.

Why don't you just walk away from the thread? Talk about wasting time. :lol:

Complain about being insulted...then insult people. STFU AND GTFO!!!
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#972 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:14 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

Butthurt much? Don't take this place or your internet posts so seriously. You're the one derailing an entire thread for no reason. I'm the one laughing at you. I'm not here to impress anyone and IDGAF if anyone is impressed either. I like to discuss the Knicks. That's why I come here. It's not a contest.

You came here to talk Knicks.. yet you’re going to re read these posts again. Well which one is it?.. and yes I’m finally insulting people cause that’s apparently okay around here according to the MODERATORS.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#973 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:17 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

You came here to talk Knicks.. yet you’re going to re read these posts again. Well which one is it?.. and yes I’m finally insulting people cause that’s apparently okay around here according to the MODERATORS.

:lol: whatever dude. It's your party...cry if you want to.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#974 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:22 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Once again... take your blinders off and see who popped off in this thread first. Mod said it was settled...I stayed quiet..and then someone insulted me. Therefore I defended myself. It’s quite simple but you guys apparently like to play favorites so here we are :) and don’t worry, it won’t last too much longer... I’m currently in transit so I have some free time to teach these mods how to do their job correctly.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#975 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:27 pm

TDcraz5 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:

Once again... take your blinders off and see who popped off in this thread first. Mod said it was settled...I stayed quiet..and then someone insulted me. Therefore I defended myself. It’s quite simple but you guys apparently like to play favorites so here we are :) and don’t worry, it won’t last too much longer... I’m currently in transit so I have some free time to teach these mods how to do their job correctly.

Playing favorites? :lol: Get over yourself dude. You're embarrassing yourself and you don't even know it. I'm out. It was fun watching your little fit though. Enjoy yourself.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man

Post#976 » by TDcraz5 » Mon Aug 6, 2018 11:30 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
TDcraz5 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Playing favorites? :lol: Get over yourself dude. You're embarrassing yourself and you don't even know it. I'm out. It was fun watching your little fit though. Enjoy yourself.

The funny thing is... embarrassing myself amongst who? I came here originally to talk Knicks, not build a reputation lol but thanks for proving my point!
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#977 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Tue Aug 7, 2018 1:35 am

So, I'm out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean right now...
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,603

Post#978 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Aug 7, 2018 1:47 am

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
mikehantke92
Ballboy
And1: 31

Post#979 » by mikehantke92 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to my first game at MSG this season! What are the best bars to go to near the garden before the game?
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,172

Post#980 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Capn'O wrote:Hi community. I'm going to post a comic I like about sea lions for no particular reason.

Hands down, that is the best sea lion comic I have ever read
ImageImageImage

Return to New York Knicks