ImageImageImageImageImage

Noah Vonleh signs with Knicks

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,021

Re: Noah Vonleh signs with Knicks 

Post#281 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 8, 2018 12:51 pm

About Noah Vonleh. I like this move. I'm not slurping his nuts though. He's no Ron Baker! :lol:

Seriously. I like this move. I'm pulling for him and Hezonja to prove worth. I know Burke can stick. I really don't care about Mudiay.
:beer: RIP mags
ny-n-md
Sixth Man
And1: 1,386

Post#282 » by ny-n-md » Wed Aug 8, 2018 1:02 pm

I just read some of this thread and thought “are we seriously arguing about Dotson or Baker?” Like, FOR REAL?!?!? Not really worth the time spent. They both are bench players who won’t be major contributors with the way the team is presently constructed. Too many guards as it is. Both of them are behind all of the other guards. Fact. Training camp will decide the rest.
JUST PLAY THE KIDS ALREADY!!!!!
QBoro KnicksFan
Junior
And1: 432

Post#283 » by QBoro KnicksFan » Wed Aug 8, 2018 1:07 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
QBoro KnicksFan wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
It's just facts. Dotson has been nothing. Baker has helped win games. Period. Maybe it's the Dotson nuthuggers and dimwitted comedians who are the problem.

IN NO SENSE OF REALITY HAS DOTSON BEEN BETTER THAN BAKER. FACT.

It's not even a big deal but...I have to respond to posts about it. Dotson has had 1 good game? Antother decent game? Nothing else. Baker has has far more impact in more games than Dotson. Period.

Nah man you full of it and have already proven you not above lying to stick up for ya man

Carry on with the slurping tho hopefully your thirst is quenched soon

Where did I lie? Sorry. You got it rwisted homie. Baker has been far moe effective with his minutes than Dotson.. It's not even close. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Period.

Go slurp Dotson off.

Rose leaving the team b/c of Baker

Im sure Rose was traded from the Cavs b/c of Baker too Image

A player that cant shoot, pass, or dribble isnt objectively better than anyone. I value defense too but gotdamn you gotta be able to do something offensively, hell, ANYTHING offensively. As an overpaid, undersized, older (abt to be) 3rd yr player who's coming off a major injury its doubtful he improves, he couldn't even shoot before the injury...after the fact? Dont care to find out

You screaming "facts" is abt as honest as Trump when he says "Believe me!" Nah fam you livin fantasies I reject your deposit

Only thing factual is that you ride Baker's nuts harder than his own g/f....must be the hair cause damn sure aint his non-existent basketball skills :lol: Or maybe you're blinded from all the sploge in your eye from suckin off Baker. Regardless, enjoy yourself my man
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,021

Post#284 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Aug 9, 2018 4:10 pm

QBoro KnicksFan wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
QBoro KnicksFan wrote:
Nah man you full of it and have already proven you not above lying to stick up for ya man

Carry on with the slurping tho hopefully your thirst is quenched soon

Where did I lie? Sorry. You got it rwisted homie. Baker has been far moe effective with his minutes than Dotson.. It's not even close. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Period.

Go slurp Dotson off.

A player that cant shoot, pass, or dribble isnt objectively better than anyone. I value defense too but gotdamn you gotta be able to do something offensively, hell, ANYTHING offensively. As an overpaid, undersized, older (abt to be) 3rd yr player who's coming off a major injury its doubtful he improves, he couldn't even shoot before the injury...after the fact? Dont care to find out

You screaming "facts" is abt as honest as Trump when he says "Believe me!" Nah fam you livin fantasies I reject your deposit

Only thing factual is that you ride Baker's nuts harder than his own g/f....must be the hair cause damn sure aint his non-existent basketball skills :lol: Or maybe you're blinded from all the sploge in your eye from suckin off Baker. Regardless, enjoy yourself my man

Go fuq yourself you lying moron!!
:beer: RIP mags
QBoro KnicksFan
Junior

Post#285 » by QBoro KnicksFan » Thu Aug 9, 2018 5:11 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
QBoro KnicksFan wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Go slurp Dotson off.

Eat several bags of d1ck you dishonest lying POS, F U
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,868

Post#286 » by GONYK » Thu Aug 9, 2018 5:33 pm

QBoro KnicksFan wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
QBoro KnicksFan wrote:

Guys, what the hell are you doing?

Relax, both of you.

Only warning.
RealGM
And1: 39,071

Post#287 » by 2010 » Thu Aug 9, 2018 5:41 pm

We got dudes popping off in threads like this but I get flack and labeled as laying bait for eloquently stating (without any insults or foul language) that I question people intelligence for not being able to understand facts and rationale via comprehension.

:lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
QBoro KnicksFan
Junior

Post#288 » by QBoro KnicksFan » Thu Aug 9, 2018 5:58 pm

GONYK wrote:
QBoro KnicksFan wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Guys, what the hell are you doing?

Relax, both of you.

Only warning.

Apologies for the spiciness - will try to cool it
QBoro KnicksFan
Junior

Post#289 » by QBoro KnicksFan » Thu Aug 9, 2018 6:14 pm

2010 wrote:We got dudes popping off in threads like this but I get flack and labeled as laying bait for eloquently stating (without any insults or foul language) that I question people intelligence for not being able to understand facts and rationale via comprehension.

:lol:

Its hot outside and I got smoke for anyone who wants it ImageImage

Lol but nah obviously things went a bit too far with that poster and I - very unnecessary

Anyways hopefully Voneleh plays so well that I won't cringe when his 1st name is mentioned :lol:
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,306

Post#290 » by cgmw » Thu Aug 9, 2018 11:11 pm

Man I just lol’d way too hard at the Dotson-vs-Baker beef. I think August might be my favorite nba month.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,775

Post#291 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Aug 9, 2018 11:57 pm

Trying to help out:

QBoro KnicksFan
Junior

Post#292 » by QBoro KnicksFan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:16 am

thebuzzardman wrote:Trying to help out:

I literally :lol: 'ed just now lol im dying
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,601

Post#293 » by stuporman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:39 am

Yea, I was gonna say don't google 'nut sluprin' or 'bag of dicks' for meme posting but I see someone did find one :lol: ..... I gotta scrub my puter now.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
DrCoach
General Manager
And1: 4,306

Post#294 » by DrCoach » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:03 pm

cgf wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
DrCoach wrote:

Baker played 29 games, he isnt impacting ISH.

Hes a injured overaid player with a no trade clause, who is undersized , cant shoot and old for a 2nd yr player.

Baker has been here 2 years. You forget an entire seasom? Dotson will be lucky to make the team. He's indivisible 90% of the time....If not more.

Dot's play last season gets massively over-rated by some on here, but that doesn't mean he can't become a quality contributor moving forward. The potential for a Courtney Lee-esque 3&D swingman is absolutely there.

Bakers play was massively overrated, to the tune of 9 million dollars

Return to New York Knicks