Adrian Peterson Wants To Play Three, Four More Years

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Adrian Peterson Wants To Play Three, Four More Years 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Adrian Peterson is the starting running back for the Washington Redskins at 33 years old and he doesn\'t plan on retiring anytime soon.

\"Three to four more years would be ideal,\" Peterson said. \"Not to say it hasn\'t been done before, but not at a high level. So of course I plan on playing three to four more years, and I plan on playing those years at a high level as well.\"

With 96 yards last Sunday, Peterson moved into 10th place on the NFL\'s all-time rushing list. He trails Tony Dorsett by 367 yards for ninth place and would need nearly 6,000 yards to surpass Emmitt Smith at the top of the list.

\"The best player ever to play is my mindset,\" Peterson said. \"Being able to sit back and say I had a great time playing the game I love and I won a world championship and I was the best at my position.\"

Via John Keim/ESPN

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,819

Re: Adrian Peterson Wants To Play Three, Four More Years 

Post#2 » by KGdaBom » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:16 pm

As a Vikings fan I'm a huge fan of Adrian Peterson. He gave me so many great memories. I hear that despite all the money he has made he has very little net worth and is in danger or going broke shortly after retiring. I hope that is not true, but if it is that makes it very understandable why he wants to play several more years.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion