Re: Josh Gordon Hopes To End Up With 49ers, Cowboys

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Josh Gordon Hopes To End Up With 49ers, Cowboys 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Josh Gordon will be released or traded by the Cleveland Browns and he hopes to end up with either the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys.

The Browns provided no details behind their decision to part ways with Gordon, but a source told ESPN\'s Chris Mortensen that he broke the team\'s \"trust\" when he reported to the facility Saturday with a hamstring issue after being a full participant in practice all week. 

Gordon will have no says in where he is traded but Gordon is hopeful that it\'s to a place that can provide the support and understanding what his needs.

Via Adam Schefter/ESPN

IWishIWasHarden
Sixth Man
And1: 159

Post#2 » by IWishIWasHarden » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Goodness.

Seems a bit extreme? Maybe something else will come out in a few years about why the Browns really traded him.
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,963

Post#3 » by Cassius » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:11 pm

IWishIWasHarden wrote:Goodness.

Seems a bit extreme? Maybe something else will come out in a few years about why the Browns really traded him.

I'm guessing that he probably hurt himself doing something stupid, maybe being out after curfew. I doubt he'd fake the injury, it's probably how it happened that had them decide to move on.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion