Peter King \'Disgusted\' By Antonio Brown Story, Changes All-Pro Vote

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Peter King \'Disgusted\' By Antonio Brown Story, Changes All-Pro Vote 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Jan 7, 2019 3:19 pm

Peter King changed his vote of Antonio Brown as one of the two wide receivers on his AP All-Pro ballot following the report from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette of Brown missing Week 17 due to practice issues instead of an injury.

King voted instead for Michael Thomas over Brown.

\"The more I thought about it, the more disgusted I got,\" wrote King. \"There might be some slightly contrarian evidence, but there’s not much debate that Brown petulantly missed multiple practices prior to a game with major playoff implications, a game he could have and almost certainly would have influenced. I could not in good conscience vote for a person who went AWOL for a game of such magnitude. So I erased Brown, typed in Thomas of the Saints, and re-filed my ballot to the AP.\"

Via Peter King/NBC Sports

Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Re: Peter King \'Disgusted\' By Antonio Brown Story, Changes All-Pro Vote 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Mon Jan 7, 2019 9:06 pm

Peter King's an idiot! Voting for pro bowl should be based on skill, not emotional BS and rhetoric. AB is easily top 3. Michael Thomas doesn't have half the production he's got with Brees, while Brown at times CARRIES Big Ben and would be just as good on any team.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
ebrian
Junior
And1: 32

Re: Peter King \'Disgusted\' By Antonio Brown Story, Changes All-Pro Vote 

Post#3 » by ebrian » Tue Jan 8, 2019 10:34 am

Agreed. This is just your typical "Look At Me, I'm Still Here" Peter King story.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion