(Slater) Josh Jackson arrested

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Re: (Slater) Josh Jackson arrested 

Post#81 » by dakomish23 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 am

will wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watching the bucket leave her arms (and all the popcorn fly out) then fall to the ground as she face planted was hilarious.

Once the popcorn was gone, why didn’t she use her hands to brace her fall? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#82 » by will » Tue May 14, 2019 1:00 am

dakomish23 wrote:
will wrote:

Watching the bucket leave her arms (and all the popcorn fly out) then fall to the ground as she face planted was hilarious.

Once the popcorn was gone, why didn’t she use her hands to brace her fall? :lol:

Reminds me of those clips with chicks who are struggling/wobbling - then falling in their high heels. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#83 » by bondom34 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:21 am

The longer this story has time to marinate in my mind the funnier it is
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,365

Post#84 » by Zenzibar » Tue May 14, 2019 1:24 am

dakomish23 wrote:
will wrote:

Seems she was more focused in getting the bucket of popcorn as far away from her landing spot as possible. Maybe she feared hitting her head on some unpopped kernals. :D
Stop All Genocides
DaPessimist
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,500

Post#85 » by DaPessimist » Tue May 14, 2019 1:52 am

I'm actually surprised it took him this long to get arrested. This guy gonna be living on the streets in 5 years.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#86 » by Stillwater » Tue May 14, 2019 1:55 am

Zenzibar wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
will wrote:

Seems she was more focused in getting the bucket of popcorn as far away from her landing spot as possible. Maybe she feared hitting her head on some unpopped kernals. :D

The ultimate trip loose your grip popcorn butter slip
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
youngthegiant
Head Coach
And1: 5,603

Post#87 » by youngthegiant » Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am

Imagine Fox and Booker playing together. Phoenix officially the new Kings, all we can do is laugh.
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,421

Post#88 » by JXL » Tue May 14, 2019 2:12 am

When is Booker going to demand a trade? Staying in that dumpster fire will only make things worse for him.

Sent from my LG-LK460 using Tapatalk
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
SwatLakeCity527
Rookie
And1: 1,328

Post#89 » by SwatLakeCity527 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:25 am

I might drink myself to death if I had to play with that humiliating franchise...
MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 17,069

Post#90 » by MrBigShot » Tue May 14, 2019 2:58 am

Handcuffed? They should've just kicked him out of the event and been done with it.
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,435

Post#91 » by Cactus Jack » Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 am

Chriss, Bender, Jackson...
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,549

Post#92 » by Dominator83 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:10 am

Damkac wrote:
Dominater wrote:
nedleeds wrote:I'm sure he was hammered. Happens all the time at music festivals. Suns scouting and pick usage has to be the worst in the league, up there with the Lakers and Sixers. Len, Chriss, Jackson and Bender all worthless.

That is some stellar drafting there. And people really think they deserve the #1 pick this year?

The guy who drafted all this garbage is gone.

True. But the fact remains they were gifted the #1 pick in a top heavy draft, and yet did not improve one iota. When we were gifted Rose in 08, atleast they used that gift and became a playoff team immediately.

That's part of my plea to Silver and / or the basketball gods. Give Zion to the Bulls, and they will make the playoffs next year. We wont be back next year in the same spot with our hands in the lottery cookie jar.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Kalela
RealGM
And1: 11,510

Post#93 » by Kalela » Tue May 14, 2019 12:41 pm

Would they trade him for Rozier? :lol: He doesn't get arrested.
Fire Mazzulla
LofJ
RealGM
And1: 10,519

Post#94 » by LofJ » Tue May 14, 2019 1:20 pm

I wish my Hornets had taken longer to rebuild. We only picked in the top 5 twice. But then again here you have the Suns who are about to have their 5th top 5 pick. I hate it for Suns fans, it's tough being a fan of a team that goes nowhere. :(
ImSlower
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,433

Post#95 » by ImSlower » Tue May 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Zenzibar wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
will wrote:

It was on purpose. She had a hilarious montage of absurd falls in public places a few years ago. I'll try to find it after breakfast.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#96 » by Stillwater » Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 pm

ImSlower wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

It was on purpose. She had a hilarious montage of absurd falls in public places a few years ago. I'll try to find it after breakfast.

I wanted to see her face with the popcorn stuck in her nose the carpet fuzz in her eye lashes , so I am inclined to agree it was planned but that was pretty impressive if so.I mean she did slip on the popcorn mid stride so that would be pretty hard to master.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
ImSlower
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,433

Post#97 » by ImSlower » Tue May 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Stillwater wrote:
ImSlower wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:

I wanted to see her face with the popcorn stuck in her nose the carpet fuzz in her eye lashes , so I am inclined to agree it was planned but that was pretty impressive if so.I mean she did slip on the popcorn mid stride so that would be pretty hard to master.

Ask and ye shall receive, good sir

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,435

Post#98 » by Cactus Jack » Tue May 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Dominater wrote:
Damkac wrote:
Dominater wrote:
That is some stellar drafting there. And people really think they deserve the #1 pick this year?

The guy who drafted all this garbage is gone.

True. But the fact remains they were gifted the #1 pick in a top heavy draft, and yet did not improve one iota.

The Suns have **** scouting obviously. That whole organization needs to be turned over from the top-down. Starting with Sarver.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
KingFox
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,627

Post#99 » by KingFox » Thu May 16, 2019 6:54 am

Jesus. what a disaster

i wanted us to draft him if we couldn't get Fox, but ...
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,196

Post#100 » by clyde21 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 am

that 2017 class was supposedly strong at the top but it's been pretty disappointing so far

Fultz - bust
Lonzo - disappointing/injury
Tatum - good
Jackson - bust
Fox - good
Isaac - mehhh
Lauri - good
Ntilikina - bust
DSJ - disappointing/injury
Collins - okay

Return to The General Board