Charles Barkley Picks Raptors, Says He'd Have Kawhi Leonard Over Any Player In NBA

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Charles Barkley Picks Raptors, Says He'd Have Kawhi Leonard Over Any Player In NBA 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun May 26, 2019 5:36 pm

Charles Barkley picked the Toronto Raptors to beat the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals, pointing to the dominance of Kawhi Leonard.

Barkley, making his prediction on "Inside the NBA," also added that the rest days leading up to game 1 would allow Leonard to recover from a physical standpoint.

"There's no player in the NBA I'd rather have than Kawhi Leonard. He's a drama-free superstar. This guy had 17 rebounds [in Game 6] ... and remember last game he had his career high in assists. He just wants to win, and there's never any drama. What's gonna be interesting, Ernie, is he's got a long time to get healthy. They don't play 'til Thursday. But to answer your question? I'm taking the Toronto Raptors."

Via Marcus White/NBC Sports

cavs4872
Senior
And1: 243

Re: Charles Barkley Picks Raptors, Says He'd Have Kawhi Leonard Over Any Player In NBA 

Post#2 » by cavs4872 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 pm

No KD, no Boogie, no home-court... we have a series here folks.
Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Re: Charles Barkley Picks Raptors, Says He'd Have Kawhi Leonard Over Any Player In NBA 

Post#3 » by Vegeta10176 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:21 am

cavs4872 wrote:No KD, no Boogie, no home-court... we have a series here folks.

If there is also no Iggy I'd go the Raptors to.. If Iggy is healthy I'd still have GSW just but they have zero depth the guys that look ok off GSW bench are not that good but Klay and Steph make them look better than they are.. If you can not at least have a line up of Steph Klay Iggy Draymond on the court of back the Raptors..
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,700

Post#4 » by Shaka_Zulu » Mon May 27, 2019 2:39 am

If there is one thing that's certain in NBA its Barkley choosing the other option over Golden State Warriors at any given opportunity. He has been against them and predicting they will lose since 2014 basically.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
alienpick
Starter
And1: 619

Post#5 » by alienpick » Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Shaka_Zulu wrote:If there is one thing that's certain in NBA its Barkley choosing the other option over Golden State Warriors at any given opportunity. He has been against them and predicting they will lose since 2014 basically.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Turn your SM-G965F advertisement off. It makes you look like a senior citizen (who doesn’t know how to use their phone) or some sort of lame show-off.
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,700

Post#6 » by Shaka_Zulu » Mon May 27, 2019 2:43 pm

Lol. Did not know you could turn it off.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,410

Post#7 » by Revived » Mon May 27, 2019 6:11 pm

RealGM Wiretap wrote:"There's no player in the NBA I'd rather have than Kawhi Leonard. He's a drama-free superstar.

He just wants to win, and there's never any drama.

“Drama free”....”never any drama”...

Did Barkley miss out Kawhi’s exit from San Antonio?
IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Post#8 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Mon May 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Do the warriors put Klay on Kawhi given their current personnel shortcomings? Kerr will finally be tested... Now he gets to show us if he is a great coach or just had great players
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.

Return to Wiretap Discussion