Marcus Morris To Receive Free Agent Interest In Knicks, Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Bulls

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Marcus Morris To Receive Free Agent Interest In Knicks, Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Bulls 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jun 4, 2019 7:00 pm

Marcus Morris is expected to receive interest this offseason as a second-tier free agent.

The New York Knicks, Sacramento Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Chicago Bulls are expected to pursue Morris, contingent on their ability to sign other free agents.

Morris remains open-minded about re-signing with the Boston Celtics as well. Boston has interest in re-signing Morris, though they are likely to prioritize their efforts to re-sign Kyrie Irving.

Via Shams Charania/The Athletic

deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,873

Re: Marcus Morris To Receive Free Agent Interest In Knicks, Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Bulls 

Post#2 » by deeps6x » Tue Jun 4, 2019 8:22 pm

said his agent.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Re: Marcus Morris To Receive Free Agent Interest In Knicks, Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Bulls 

Post#3 » by br7knicks » Tue Jun 4, 2019 10:48 pm

meh, i'd pick him over maxing out and overpaying kyrie
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#4 » by donaldtrump_00 » Wed Jun 5, 2019 11:59 am

Perfect fit for the bulls, not even saying that because ima bulls fan. He just has an off the bench quality we need and were so injury prone he will get plenty of minutes. At both of and SF. But watch Lakers get him because they won't get any bigger names.

Return to Wiretap Discussion