Re: Nikola Vucevic Says He's 'Satisfied' In Orlando, Will Weigh Offers In Free Agency

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Nikola Vucevic Says He's 'Satisfied' In Orlando, Will Weigh Offers In Free Agency 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Jun 5, 2019 6:38 am

Nikola Vucevic discussed his satisfaction with how his season played out with the Orlando Magic on the court, saying that the team clicked after Steve Clifford's hiring. 

Though Vucevic, who is an unrestricted free agent this summer, also told Stefan Djordjevic of Eurohoop that he's going to weigh all contract offers before making a decision on where he signs. 

“I’m satisfied in Orlando. This was our best season since I arrived. Everything clicked with the arrival of the new coach. We advanced to the playoffs surpassing all expectations and everything’s fine on that side. I’ve also been reading that many are interested but to be honest, I don’t know which teams want me. When I see all the offers, I’ll think and decide," said Vucevic. 

Vucevic added that he wants to resolve his contract situation before deciding whether to play for Montenegro in this summer's FIBA World Cup.

"I’m waiting for the situation around the contract to be solved. Depending on where I’ll continue my career and will be the demands, I’ll decide on eventually playing for the Montenegrin national team," he said.

Via Stefan Djordjevic/Eurohoops

Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man
And1: 265

Re: Nikola Vucevic Says He's 'Satisfied' In Orlando, Will Weigh Offers In Free Agency 

Post#2 » by Cookin Baskets » Wed Jun 5, 2019 10:46 pm

Sign back with the 76ers, nah I'm jk but we miss you. Just know when we traded Vucevic/Igoudala and the whole demise of andrew bynum was The Orgins of the Process. I think it will all depend on what the bigger free agents decide to do, on who is interested. Anyone with a gap at starting center spot could use him.

It's funny Andrew Bynum made us Start The Process and Joel Embiid is going to Finish the Process. Two 7 ft giants.
I don't think I Trust The Process anymore! :banghead:
We are the originals! We are the Philadelphia 76ers!

Return to Wiretap Discussion