Post#41 » by T-d0t » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Durant wasn't close to 100%, but yes Myers is a good guy
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Bob Myers Is a Solid Dude 

Post#42 » by Mylie10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:05 pm

T-d0t wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:Durant played because he was cleared by multiple doctors and he wanted to play.

End of story.
Hahahahahaha need to get your facts right

Says you? Ok Frosty

Where am I wrong?
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,035

Post#43 » by Jester_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:05 pm

The KnicksFix wrote:
Jester_ wrote:
The KnicksFix wrote:huh? he knows he forced him back, probably irked the medical staff to ok him back, he dodged a bullet with the first injury, it was just probably a partial tear and not that bad, but they still needed him to rest and not come back that fast

Bob Myers forced him back? How the **** do you know anything about what happened in the background?

Get off this board and go sodomize yourself with your "diploma" from the Caribbean.

It’s funny, the media hypes up this comeback, articles put out there that his injury is creating angst, and yet, from the jump we all knew that first injury was very close to an Achilles. The wise thing to do was to let him rest. I’ve been an advocate of the warriors for the past five years and rooted for them, especially because they built the team the right way, from the ground up. I’ve even championed kd’s decision to come here. But Myers treated him like a second class citizen because he joined up with that crew. Nowhere was it more evident than the championship parade last year when he made that joke about kd not being like Steph.

The point I’m making is, it’s absolutely disgusting that they felt the urge to clear him. If it had been the regular season he would have been out at least another week or two. So yea, the doctors, myers and even Kerr is to blame, for having him out there 12 out of the first 14 minutes. Fans outside of the warriors are looking at bob myers as selfish because ultimately he was the one to clear kd. Sure it was in the finals. But at what cost to the best player in the league? His career won’t be the same because the Achilles is the worst injury you can suffer in basketball. So yea, frustration is high against Myers

The point we're making is you're a nobody who claims he's a doctor (what Doctor has time in the morning to write essays shitposting on a basketball board, by the way) who has no semblance of a clue what went on in the background, the different dynamics and actual medical evidence involved, so shut your hole because nobody cares.
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
The KnicksFix
Sixth Man
And1: 1,541

Post#44 » by The KnicksFix » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Jester_ wrote:
The KnicksFix wrote:
Jester_ wrote:
Bob Myers forced him back? How the **** do you know anything about what happened in the background?

Get off this board and go sodomize yourself with your "diploma" from the Caribbean.

It’s funny, the media hypes up this comeback, articles put out there that his injury is creating angst, and yet, from the jump we all knew that first injury was very close to an Achilles. The wise thing to do was to let him rest. I’ve been an advocate of the warriors for the past five years and rooted for them, especially because they built the team the right way, from the ground up. I’ve even championed kd’s decision to come here. But Myers treated him like a second class citizen because he joined up with that crew. Nowhere was it more evident than the championship parade last year when he made that joke about kd not being like Steph.

The point I’m making is, it’s absolutely disgusting that they felt the urge to clear him. If it had been the regular season he would have been out at least another week or two. So yea, the doctors, myers and even Kerr is to blame, for having him out there 12 out of the first 14 minutes. Fans outside of the warriors are looking at bob myers as selfish because ultimately he was the one to clear kd. Sure it was in the finals. But at what cost to the best player in the league? His career won’t be the same because the Achilles is the worst injury you can suffer in basketball. So yea, frustration is high against Myers

The point we're making is you're a nobody who claims he's a doctor (what Doctor has time in the morning to write essays shitposting on a basketball board, by the way) who has no semblance of a clue what went on in the background, the different dynamics and actual medical evidence involved, so shut your hole because nobody cares.

ok my guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nirk Dowitzki
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#45 » by Nirk Dowitzki » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:36 pm

likemycurryhot wrote:
Nirk Dowitzki wrote:You'll lose 4-2 or 4-3. KD's leg is **** forever and that's the proof that Bob Myers is a solid dude.

This post is proof that you're not a solid dude.

You better hope that damaged goods does not re-sign and you can save 30 million in cap space because he's not playing next season and your entire superteam will have aged by 2020-2021.
likemycurryhot
Senior
And1: 688

Post#46 » by likemycurryhot » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Keep cheering for mediocrity. FYI your entire front office allowed systemic sexual harassment for two decades. You sound like a good match for that kind of team culture.
likemycurryhot
Senior
And1: 688

Post#47 » by likemycurryhot » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Nirk Dowitzki wrote:
likemycurryhot wrote:
Nirk Dowitzki wrote:You'll lose 4-2 or 4-3. KD's leg is **** forever and that's the proof that Bob Myers is a solid dude.

You better hope that damaged goods does not re-sign and you can save 30 million in cap space because he's not playing next season and your entire superteam will have aged by 2020-2021.

Keep cheering for mediocrity. FYI your entire front office allowed systemic sexual harassment for two decades. You sound like a good match for that kind of team culture.
East Bay Sports
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,559

Post#48 » by East Bay Sports » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:29 pm

I don't think that Bob Myers, the trainers, teammates or anyone else rushed KD back. I think KD was the #1 person wanting him to come back from this.

Having said that, Myers and the trainers should have been the ADULT VOICE in the room to shut KD down. He kept repeating "they said it couldn't get worse" well BS. I called this **** happening from the time it was announced he would come back.

He shouldn't have been out there and everyone who played a role in deciding it was a good idea to rush him out there should take their slice of the blame.
Nirk Dowitzki
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#49 » by Nirk Dowitzki » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:52 pm

likemycurryhot wrote:
Nirk Dowitzki wrote:
likemycurryhot wrote:

I'm not a fan of any NBA team, ironically.
DaHef
Pro Prospect
And1: 168

Post#50 » by DaHef » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Was that an ice wrap they put on KD's leg mid first quarter? If so, I have to wonder why he went back in. Ice only tightens the muscles. Or maybe it was a heat wrap.
Outside
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,088

Post#51 » by Outside » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:18 pm

DaHef wrote:Was that an ice wrap they put on KD's leg mid first quarter? If so, I have to wonder why he went back in. Ice only tightens the muscles. Or maybe it was a heat wrap.

It had to be a heat wrap. You want to keep it warm while he's on the bench. Ice wouldn't happen until after the game.
jamesnamida
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,048

Post#52 » by jamesnamida » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 pm

DaHef wrote:Was that an ice wrap they put on KD's leg mid first quarter? If so, I have to wonder why he went back in. Ice only tightens the muscles. Or maybe it was a heat wrap.

Yea that would be stupid if it was an ice wrap.
Some beat writer should look in on it.
a8bil
Analyst
And1: 1,674

Post#53 » by a8bil » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 pm

East Bay Sports wrote:I don't think that Bob Myers, the trainers, teammates or anyone else rushed KD back. I think KD was the #1 person wanting him to come back from this.

Having said that, Myers and the trainers should have been the ADULT VOICE in the room to shut KD down. He kept repeating "they said it couldn't get worse" well BS. I called this **** happening from the time it was announced he would come back.

He shouldn't have been out there and everyone who played a role in deciding it was a good idea to rush him out there should take their slice of the blame.

Not sure where you heard this. My understanding was that Kevon Looney's injury couldn't get worse by playing, but he would be playing in pain. KD's type of injury is absolutely one that can get worse by playing on it before it is sufficiently healed.

What I don't understand is all of these RealGM experts who assert conclusively that the (apparent) achilles injury KD suffered is definitely related to the calf strain he was out for. On what basis do they know the two are related? If they are related, how do people know that KD would not have sustained this injury no matter when he came back? Most everyone I know who suffered achilles injuries did so out of the blue. No warning, no pre-sprain etc. There seem to be a lot of assumptions being made about KD's injury that are nothing more than WAGs.
DaHef
Pro Prospect
And1: 168

Post#54 » by DaHef » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:34 pm

Outside wrote:

It had to be a heat wrap. You want to keep it warm while he's on the bench. Ice wouldn't happen until after the game.

Or maybe one of them vibration or shock stimulation things.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#55 » by Ruzious » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 pm

The KnicksFix wrote:
Coxy wrote:
The KnicksFix wrote:
One of the best players in the game, if not THE best player in the game has an injury that will change his career forever, but we gonna praise Myers ? The same dood who said Steph earned his way here but not KD at the championship parade last year? Some way to treat your best player ... :crazy: :crazy:

Please, tell us more about KD's latest injury that will change his career forever. I'm dying to hear how you know the results of an MRI before it has happened.

It's an achilles, no matter which way you slice it, have a look at the replay where his calf bounces up his leg like a bullet, you may want to comfort yourself, but no player has ever come back from that injury to be the same again, from rudy gay, verejao, jennings, kobe, lenard, ewing and dominique, to even your own cousins... minutes and ppg all decreased markedly post injury, with dominique being the exception, he was out of the league 2 years after his injury, if you want me to post their stats, i gladly will...so yes, the achilles is one of the career enders in basketball

Rudy Gay had arguably the best season of his career last season - though his minutes were down. He had been grossly overrated for most of his career.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Samurai
General Manager
And1: 2,891

Post#56 » by Samurai » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:21 pm

East Bay Sports wrote:I don't think that Bob Myers, the trainers, teammates or anyone else rushed KD back. I think KD was the #1 person wanting him to come back from this.

Some reporting was that what could get worse was that the calf could completely tear, which obviously would take him out of the playoffs but wouldn't present a long-term risk since he'd be ready for next season. Kerr said he was told that there was no additional risk for an Achilles. Obviously any athlete is always at risk of tearing an Achilles, but that his calf injury would not make him any more susceptible to it. As a non-medical person, I can say "seems like it would since his calf injury was near the Achilles" but I would have to think the medical professionals researched this before clearing him.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#57 » by will » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:44 am

Bobby feeling a tad bit guilty.
maternal85
Starter
And1: 1,728

Post#58 » by maternal85 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:45 am

Bob, warrior owners, and all the other majority white owners see the majority black players as their property. Basically it's like a plantation style system. Bob doesn't give a damn about Durant and never did. It was sad seeing his fake tears. They got the most they could get out of him. Like a plantation owner getting the most out of his slaves.

Warning given...no need to respond to this.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#59 » by will » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:46 am

Who actually cleared the guy? Warriors team docs or indy docs?
statsman
Analyst
And1: 438

Post#60 » by statsman » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 am

It would appear that the mods have given up.

Return to Golden State Warriors