Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Re: 3 on 5, I predict Warriors will not win another championship 

Post#61 » by Sleepy51 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 am

Warriorfan wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:
Warriorfan wrote:Clippers made the playoffs. Curry and Green are far better players than anyone on that roster. Resign Looney.

Warriors sneak into playoffs Klay and KD get well ahead of schedule and warriors are contenders

No thanks, I have zero interest in running Curry and Dray into the ground again for a fools gold playoff campaign. This is one of those moments for the adults in the room to grab the wheel and pull us off the road. Let the hunger fester for a year while we finish rebuilding the Death Star.

My friends law firm paid over 500k for theater seats a huge bump. Many paid more and we don't know concession cost. You can't have a tank innaugral season.

The seats will still be a good investment and/or entertaining the following year. Do you really think they won’t be able to sell those seats for even more in 20-21 with everyone actually healthy in training camp AND a high draft pick added to the fold?

I’m sorry for your friend’s law firms troubles and all, but that’s not my problem. There will be another eager buyer the following year
Jester_ wrote:Can we trade Draymond Green for Grayson Allen?
FloydWarrior
Junior
And1: 182

Post#62 » by FloydWarrior » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 am

Soft rebuild: licking wounds in 2019/20 season => trim the fat roster wise => Back in bushiness 2020/21 season

It's not rocket science Lacob/Myers, just do it.
CalGTR
Junior
And1: 248

Post#63 » by CalGTR » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:Crap. I lost this bet to Little Digger. I’ll stick around through the offseason but will have to sit out 2019-2020. LD will be the use of this account to make terrible and embarrassing posts that I’ll have to spend the rest of my realign career living down...**** Danny Green

You need to try to find another way to settle the bet with LD so that we can enjoy your presence here next season. We don't have a tremendous amount of worthwhile posters, so losing you would be lame. Come on LD, help us find a way to keep our brother Sleepy online.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#64 » by Sleepy51 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:42 pm

CalGTR wrote:
Sleepy51 wrote:Crap. I lost this bet to Little Digger. I’ll stick around through the offseason but will have to sit out 2019-2020. LD will be the use of this account to make terrible and embarrassing posts that I’ll have to spend the rest of my realign career living down...**** Danny Green

You need to try to find another way to settle the bet with LD so that we can enjoy your presence here next season. We don't have a tremendous amount of worthwhile posters, so losing you would be lame. Come on LD, help us find a way to keep our brother Sleepy online.

Lol, of all the things that ain’t gonna happen that that ain’t gonna happen the most, my friend
CalGTR
Junior

Post#65 » by CalGTR » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:
CalGTR wrote:

Lol, of all the things that ain’t gonna happen that that ain’t gonna happen the most, my friend

:D Hey, we can hope, right?
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#66 » by Sleepy51 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:07 pm

I will not seek and will not accept clemency from the bet. I lost fair and square. We even discussed no injury exceptions.
CalGTR
Junior

Post#67 » by CalGTR » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:I will not seek and will not accept clemency from the bet. I lost fair and square. We even discussed no injury exceptions.

Fair enough. You're a man of honor. Nothing left to be said.
shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Post#68 » by shazam_guy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Vegas HAS to make odds, but it's ludicrous to give them any attention until much later in the year.
Outside
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 14,250

Post#69 » by Outside » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:I will not seek and will not accept clemency from the bet. I lost fair and square. We even discussed no injury exceptions.

When does it start? Game 1 of the regular season? Or will it be blatantly obvious when he changes you sig?
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#70 » by Mylie10 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:30 pm

I'm proud of you Sleep. Solid move
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...

Return to Golden State Warriors