Toronto Raptors win 2019 NBA Championship.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Re: Toronto Raptors win 2019 NBA Championship. 

Post#1001 » by will » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Waylanderz wrote:Image

Reposted for the forgetful posters. Y'all wanna put an asterisk on this championship? Go ahead. Put all the asterisks on this!

Feel free to ask if you are unsure who the 2019 NBA CHAMPS are.
Lukeem
Analyst
And1: 2,577

Post#1002 » by Lukeem » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:16 pm

will wrote:

Reposted for the forgetful posters. Y'all wanna put an asterisk on this championship? Go ahead. Put all the asterisks on this!

could you please remind me who the 2019 NBA Champs are?
will
RealGM
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#1003 » by will » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:37 pm

Lukeem wrote:
will wrote:

THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE OUR 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BAYYYYYYYYYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Lukeem
Analyst
And1: 2,577

Post#1004 » by Lukeem » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:42 pm

will wrote:
Lukeem wrote:
will wrote:

THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE OUR 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BAYYYYYYYYYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWHATITDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Bolts
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,051

Post#1005 » by Bolts » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Not sure why there isn’t an asterisk on the thread title. If not for significant injuries Toronto would have easily been swept.
tdotrep2
RealGM
And1: 25,357

Post#1006 » by tdotrep2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:13 pm

Bolts wrote:Not sure why there isn’t an asterisk on the thread title. If not for significant injuries Toronto would have easily been swept.

seattle gonna win a title next year bro, you'll know how we all feel soon enough
will
RealGM

Post#1007 » by will » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 pm

Bolts wrote:Not sure why there isn’t an asterisk on the thread title. If not for significant injuries Toronto would have easily been swept.

TORONTO RAPTORS. 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!! ***********************************************************************************

WHATIT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BAYYYYYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
RaptorPride
General Manager
And1: 17,505

Post#1008 » by RaptorPride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:05 pm

Read on Twitter
Spoiler:

The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,048

Post#1009 » by The_Hater » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:06 pm

WDGAF
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
will
RealGM

Post#1010 » by will » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:23 pm

RaptorPride wrote:
Read on Twitter

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Surge was NOT havin' it with Chriss at the end :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still cracks me up.

That was Marquisse Chriss in the Chappelle's Show skit When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:
will
RealGM

Post#1011 » by will » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Please tell me who the 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS************************************************************************************** are?

My browser isn't loading properly when I search "2019 NBA Champions" on google.
will
RealGM

Post#1012 » by will » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:37 pm

will wrote:

Please tell me who the 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS************************************************************************************** are?

will
RealGM

Post#1013 » by will » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:06 am

will wrote:
will wrote:

I need to know, Mr. Bolts!!!
The Warrior
Head Coach
And1: 10,106

Post#1014 » by The Warrior » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:58 am

How do you prove something which never happened? Sounds like a significant amount of ifs and salt.

Either way please bless me with all the asterisks. Feed them to me through all my holes and inject it in my veins.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We will enjoy our asterisks while you continue to enjoy the extraordinaire over produced amounts of excess high demand salt coming from the Seattle area.

What it dooo babeeeeyyyyy!!!

Raptors 2019 World Champions in case you weren't aware.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The Warrior
Head Coach

Post#1015 » by The Warrior » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:11 am

will wrote:
will wrote:
will wrote:

Let me help you out with that will. Looks like the excess salt from the Seattle area is causing interference resulting in internet connectivity issues, hence Bolts has not been able to provide you with the information you seek.

Please click on the link below to help you and Bolts answer the questions you so desperately seek.

http://bfy.tw/OJ5t

Thank you.

will
RealGM

Post#1016 » by will » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:18 am

The Warrior wrote:

How do you prove something which never happened? Sounds like a significant amount of ifs and salt.

Either way please bless me with all the asterisks. Feed them to me through all my holes and inject it in my veins.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We will enjoy our asterisks while you continue to enjoy the extraordinaire over produced amounts of excess high demand salt coming from the Seattle area.

Raptors 2019 World Champions in case you weren't aware.

WHAT IT DOOOOOOO, BAYYYYYYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TORONTO RAPTORS. 2019 NBA CHAMPS ********************************************************************************************************
will
RealGM

Post#1017 » by will » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:19 am

The Warrior wrote:
will wrote:
will wrote:

Let me help you out with that will. Looks like the excess salt from the Seattle area is causing interference resulting in internet connectivity issues, hence Bolts has not been able to provide you with the information you seek.

Please click on the link below to help you and Bolts answer the questions you so desperately seek.

Thank you.

I appreciate your help, Warrior.
However, I need to read it from Mr. Bolts.

(I actually clicked on the link. Thank you for the instructions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
The Warrior
Head Coach

Post#1018 » by The Warrior » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 am

will wrote:
The Warrior wrote:
will wrote:

Thank you.

I appreciate your help, Warrior.
However, I need to read it from Mr. Bolts.

(I actually clicked on the link. Thank you for the instructions )

The pleasure is all mine. Bolts where you at? Help my homie will. Tell us, say it. We need to know who are the 2019 NBA Champions.

yogimvp
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,927

Post#1019 » by yogimvp » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:37 am

baldur
RealGM
And1: 12,369

Post#1020 » by baldur » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:15 am

yogimvp wrote:Image

awesome.

Return to The General Board