ImageImageImageImageImage

BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

Michael Lucky
RealGM
And1: 6,511

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#881 » by Michael Lucky » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:24 am

Yeah it literally forces people to get a new jersey. Im surprised superstar players dont do this more.
tviper
Sixth Man
And1: 260

Re: BREAKING: AD trade now includes Mo/Bonga/Jones to Wiz, AD agrees to waive trade kicker 

Post#882 » by tviper » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:29 am

Well now that the obvious has been reported, the national media has shifted to "will anyone even want to come because of the front office dysfunction?" Aside from completely missing how well Pelinka planned for and executed the AD trade while keeping max cap space, they also fail to mention that the entire dysfunction ended when a certain someone abruptly exited stage left. Guess they are contractually obligated not to notice.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#883 » by snaquille oatmeal » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:32 am

myersia wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:
myersia wrote:Any irony between how people have viewed Kobe and how people view pelinka? I feel like Pelinka is the Kobe of his position. Magic was kind of like the Dwight to Pelinka’s Kobe.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Taking Ill advised impossible shots and making them anyway
#mambamentality

How do I make this my sig

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

there I improved it for your sig lol
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#884 » by snaquille oatmeal » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:52 am

BDE wrote:
MadNESS wrote:Man I don’t know how anyone could turn down:

- Stardom
- Lebron and AD
- Maximum contract
- Purple and Gold
- Championships
- Los Angeles
- Owners who are willing to spend $$$
- History

Lakers are getting Kawhi. I can feel it now.

Raptors fan. Love the Lakers too, Kobe fan forever.
The thing with Kawhi, after watching him for a season, is that he has a ton of pride. Wants to be the man. The focal point. Hes a quiet alpha and anyone who can watch body language and understand can sense that with him. The entire Raps team took on his personality.
He may be boys with LeBron, but hes not going to expect playing second fiddle to him. And especially not third to AD, who has never won a title.

That is a HUGE block for you guys to overcome. He can win titles. He just did. And he can do it again by being #1.

shouldn't assume that KL will automatically become Bosch/Love in this potential trinity, Lebron is old and perhaps he does understand that he needs to be Bosch/Love.
Forum permissions
BDE
Senior
And1: 1,174

Post#885 » by BDE » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:55 am

snaquille oatmeal wrote:
BDE wrote:
MadNESS wrote:Man I don’t know how anyone could turn down:

- Stardom
- Lebron and AD
- Maximum contract
- Purple and Gold
- Championships
- Los Angeles
- Owners who are willing to spend $$$
- History

Lakers are getting Kawhi. I can feel it now.

The thing with Kawhi, after watching him for a season, is that he has a ton of pride. Wants to be the man. The focal point. Hes a quiet alpha and anyone who can watch body language and understand can sense that with him. The entire Raps team took on his personality.
He may be boys with LeBron, but hes not going to expect playing second fiddle to him. And especially not third to AD, who has never won a title.

That is a HUGE block for you guys to overcome. He can win titles. He just did. And he can do it again by being #1.

shouldn't assume that KL will automatically become Bosch/Love in this potential trinity, Lebron is old and perhaps he does understand that he needs to be Bosch/Love.

LeBron has never proven to take a step back. As competitive and ego-driven as he is, you really see LeBron playing the Bosh role??
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#886 » by snaquille oatmeal » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 am

BDE wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:
BDE wrote:

LeBron has never proven to take a step back. As competitive and ego-driven as he is, you really see LeBron playing the Bosh role??

father time will make him listen
Forum permissions
kobe_vs_jordan
General Manager
And1: 4,476

Post#887 » by kobe_vs_jordan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 am

BDE wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:
BDE wrote:

When has he had an opportunity to step back? Cavs needed all of him. I think AD is likely to end up third option.
BDE
Senior
And1: 1,174

Post#888 » by BDE » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:25 am

Wasabi_Johnson wrote:
BDE wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:shouldn't assume that KL will automatically become Bosch/Love in this potential trinity, Lebron is old and perhaps he does understand that he needs to be Bosch/Love.

When has he had an opportunity to step back? Cavs needed all of him. I think AD is likely to end up third option.

It's not in his DNA. That's like asking Kobe to or Mike to take a step back. Not going to happen.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#889 » by snaquille oatmeal » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:28 am

Read on Twitter
Forum permissions