ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

septahex
Pro Prospect
And1: 341

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1401 » by septahex » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:53 pm

I wanted anfernee simons. Similar to fultz. Had him #15 in big board. Portland develops players well. A lot of diamonds in last years draft. Mo wag would’ve been a good pick up from lal.
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,080

Post#1402 » by Kobblehead » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Simons can actually shoot, though.
bleeds_purple
Analyst
And1: 1,809

Post#1403 » by bleeds_purple » Mon Jul 1, 2019 5:17 am

Let's say Simmons is showing signs of being able to shoot and D Lo is off to a good start picking up where he left off last year. In theory, would you guys be open to trading D Lo for Simmons on December 15?
Negrodamus
RealGM
And1: 13,730

Post#1404 » by Negrodamus » Mon Jul 1, 2019 10:39 am

bleeds_purple wrote:Let's say Simmons is showing signs of being able to shoot and D Lo is off to a good start picking up where he left off last year. In theory, would you guys be open to trading D Lo for Simmons on December 15?

It’s clear to me that Russell isn’t a priority for this team going forward. So no.
cool93
Analyst
And1: 1,992

Post#1405 » by cool93 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 10:49 am

bleeds_purple wrote:Let's say Simmons is showing signs of being able to shoot and D Lo is off to a good start picking up where he left off last year. In theory, would you guys be open to trading D Lo for Simmons on December 15?
Why would we trade Simmons who is showing signs of being able to shoot for anyone, ler alone for DLo?

Sent from my G3416 using RealGM mobile app
Hardcore6erFan
Sixth Man
And1: 680

Post#1406 » by Hardcore6erFan » Mon Jul 1, 2019 7:11 pm

This team needs a guy who can handle the ball and get buckets. Zhaire and Knicks 2020 2nd for Lou Will. Who says no?
cool93
Analyst

Post#1407 » by cool93 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 7:16 pm

Clippers, easily. Zhaire is nothing at this point.
Hardcore6erFan wrote:This team needs a guy who can handle the ball and get buckets. Zhaire and Knicks 2020 2nd for Lou Will. Who says no?

Rastas
Starter
And1: 1,174

Post#1408 » by Rastas » Tue Jul 2, 2019 3:13 am

cool93 wrote:Clippers, easily. Zhaire is nothing at this point.
Hardcore6erFan wrote:This team needs a guy who can handle the ball and get buckets. Zhaire and Knicks 2020 2nd for Lou Will. Who says no?

Sent from my G3416 using RealGM mobile app[/quote

Zhaire will need to have a few decent games to get his value up first, same with the other sophomores n rooks , but yes
Lou would be a great target to go after if he can fit in under the cap.
Arsenal
RealGM
And1: 10,116

Post#1409 » by Arsenal » Wed Jul 3, 2019 5:37 pm

Rastas wrote:

Zhaire will need to have a few decent games to get his value up first, same with the other sophomores n rooks , but yes

No way I'm selling low on Zhaire now. I like Lou Will but no thanks. Zhaire still has star potential and is only 20 years old.
Arsenal
RealGM
And1: 10,116

Post#1410 » by Arsenal » Wed Jul 3, 2019 5:43 pm

Someone on the Trades board suggested this deal, which I love:

Sixers trade: Tobias Harris

Warriors trade: D'Angelo Russell

Balances both rosters, especially after Klay comes back, they can slot Harris into the SF spot, and up to PF when they run a new "death lineup".

PG Curry / Evans
SG Klay
SF Harris / GRIII
PF Dray
CE Looney / WCS

We balance our roster also, now with 2 guard size players in JRich and DLo. DLo also provides us a primary perimeter playmaker who can score at all 3 levels, which we currently don't have. Assume we sign TJ back.

PG Russell / TJ / Shake
SG JRich / Thybulle / Smith
SF Simmons / Ennis
PF Horford / Scott / Bolden
CE Embiid / O'Quinn
cool93
Analyst

Post#1411 » by cool93 » Wed Jul 3, 2019 5:46 pm

We shouldn't do it either. But Clippers say no faster if it makes sense.
Arsenal wrote:
Rastas wrote:

No way I'm selling low on Zhaire now. I like Lou Will but no thanks. Zhaire still has star potential and is only 20 years old.

Iscull
Junior
And1: 99

Post#1412 » by Iscull » Thu Jul 4, 2019 3:19 pm

Unless they miss out on Kawhi. Maybe they jump to rebuild.
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Post#1413 » by 51X3RF4N » Thu Jul 4, 2019 4:17 pm

I feel like this thread is somewhat useless now.

Clearly Embiid, Harris and Simmons are now cornerstones. We would be fools to trade Richardson on his current contract. Horford isn't likely to be traded unless the fit simply doesn't work and a team at the deadline is looking to add to a playoff push, but even then will they pay him all that money for 3.5 years? Neto, Scott, O'Quinn and Ennis aren't great trade bait unless the Sixers are magically out of contention and a team making a push wants them at the deadline.

Thybulle, Smith, and Shake don't really have a value around the league yet. And we can't afford to bring in higher paid vets for these guys anyhow. Maybe a better fitting young guy for one of them since they will all end up playing similar roles?

Bolden doesn't seem to have much value as he can't stay on the court long enough to evaluate his tape.

If you look at Shake as a PG, Smith as a SG, Thybulle as a SF, and Bolden as a PF/C ... then you really just need another young big to add to that group as your "future" type guys.

Draft picks are all gone, and so are the overseas stash players.

Our treasure trove has been depleted.

This is our team for a 3 season run at Titles.

You can't even say we "need" a backup C now because Horford fills that role. And oh, a backup PF? Tobias and Mike can do that! What about a backup SF? Ennis and Richardson can lock that down. Backup SG? We've got 2 young studs looking to compete for time there. Backup PG? Neto helps, Shake helps, but Richardson can also handle that if needed. This team is stacked with multi-dimensional players.

The only thing I see is next season when O'Quinn and Neto are gone, who steps into those roles? Other vet minimum FAs and any draft picks, I suppose.

One thing I hate seeing is a team abandoning the draft just because they will have late 1sts and only 2nd round picks and they don't want to waste a roster spot. I feel like you have to continue to grow a steady pipeline of young talent, and the best way to do that is through making solid picks each year.

Ideally, I could see this team 3 years from now looking very similar but with a draft pick in place of Ennis, Neto, O'Quinn, and eventually Richardson and Horford too.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
Hardcore6erFan
Sixth Man
And1: 680

Post#1414 » by Hardcore6erFan » Thu Jul 4, 2019 7:48 pm

I'm not a big fan of Devin Booker's attitude, but he is someone I would absolutely trade Ben Simmons for. You win championships with elite big men and elite scoring wings. Booker is an elite scoring wing and Embiid is an elite big man.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,699

Post#1415 » by the_process » Thu Jul 4, 2019 10:57 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:I feel like this thread is somewhat useless now.

Clearly Embiid, Harris and Simmons are now cornerstones. We would be fools to trade Richardson on his current contract. Horford isn't likely to be traded unless the fit simply doesn't work and a team at the deadline is looking to add to a playoff push, but even then will they pay him all that money for 3.5 years? Neto, Scott, O'Quinn and Ennis aren't great trade bait unless the Sixers are magically out of contention and a team making a push wants them at the deadline.

Thybulle, Smith, and Shake don't really have a value around the league yet. And we can't afford to bring in higher paid vets for these guys anyhow. Maybe a better fitting young guy for one of them since they will all end up playing similar roles?

Bolden doesn't seem to have much value as he can't stay on the court long enough to evaluate his tape.

If you look at Shake as a PG, Smith as a SG, Thybulle as a SF, and Bolden as a PF/C ... then you really just need another young big to add to that group as your "future" type guys.

Draft picks are all gone, and so are the overseas stash players.

Our treasure trove has been depleted.

This is our team for a 3 season run at Titles.

You can't even say we "need" a backup C now because Horford fills that role. And oh, a backup PF? Tobias and Mike can do that! What about a backup SF? Ennis and Richardson can lock that down. Backup SG? We've got 2 young studs looking to compete for time there. Backup PG? Neto helps, Shake helps, but Richardson can also handle that if needed. This team is stacked with multi-dimensional players.

The only thing I see is next season when O'Quinn and Neto are gone, who steps into those roles? Other vet minimum FAs and any draft picks, I suppose.

One thing I hate seeing is a team abandoning the draft just because they will have late 1sts and only 2nd round picks and they don't want to waste a roster spot. I feel like you have to continue to grow a steady pipeline of young talent, and the best way to do that is through making solid picks each year.

Ideally, I could see this team 3 years from now looking very similar but with a draft pick in place of Ennis, Neto, O'Quinn, and eventually Richardson and Horford too.

I could see this thread being quiet for awhile. But if Ben comes back with no jumper and still not driving to contact and iffy on FT’s...
Ad7
Sophomore
And1: 16

Post#1416 » by Ad7 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 8:01 am

Can someone gimme an idea how to bring Beal to 76ers? Pls keep ben n joel as our core.. thanks!
cool93
Analyst

Post#1417 » by cool93 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 8:28 am

Ad7 wrote:Can someone gimme an idea how to bring Beal to 76ers? Pls keep ben n joel as our core.. thanks!
Nothing realistic. We are done with major moves at least for a season (most likely for 2) unless something goes horribly wrong.

Only minimums, exceptions and internal development from now on.

Ad7
Sophomore
And1: 16

Post#1418 » by Ad7 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 11:09 am

How about mixture of bolden, zhaire smith, thybulle, milton and draft picks with fillers for beal?

Wizards avoid unhappy star leaving for nothing, and get a few quality youngsters to grow.
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,446

Post#1419 » by youngcrev » Fri Jul 5, 2019 11:42 am

Ad7 wrote:How about mixture of bolden, zhaire smith, thybulle, milton and draft picks with fillers for beal?

Wizards avoid unhappy star leaving for nothing, and get a few quality youngsters to grow.

The filler would need to Tobias Harris or Al Horford to get the contracts to work.

Beal would be an amazing fit with Simmons/Embiid, I'm just not sure there's any way to get it done.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,699

Post#1420 » by the_process » Fri Jul 5, 2019 4:17 pm

youngcrev wrote:
Ad7 wrote:How about mixture of bolden, zhaire smith, thybulle, milton and draft picks with fillers for beal?

The filler would need to Tobias Harris or Al Horford to get the contracts to work.

Beal would be an amazing fit with Simmons/Embiid, I'm just not sure there's any way to get it done.

The King/Pelinka draft pick platter might get it done. Horford, Zhaire, Milton, 2021 swap, 2022 1st, 2023 swap, 2024 1st for Beal and Bryant.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers