ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Kawhi Watch Part 14: Speculation & Rumors

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

OVB
Freshman
And1: 190

Re: Official Kawhi Watch Part 14: Speculation & Rumors 

Post#501 » by OVB » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:44 pm

rapscity wrote:
OVB wrote:Whether Kawhi ended up going with Dennis to his home city to celebrate or whether they pick up family is irrelevant. Raptors jet is being used for business purposes and not purely pleasure.

There is zero point in panicking.

Aren't u supposed to be a higher up in the ovo camp ? LOL. whats the info brother

It was MLSE jet used don’t have information on the people boarded on that plane. Also keep in mind When someone provides useful information it doesn’t make them god on every move happening.

When I have something worth sharing it will be shared.
MiltonBaller
Senior
And1: 490

Post#502 » by MiltonBaller » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:44 pm

BitsAndGlory wrote:Chris Broussard is such a **** idiot.

Also, I was completely burnt out of this whole scenario yesterday and this plane update has me lollllling

Is that Altered Beast!?
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,747

Post#503 » by And1Skip » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:44 pm

Wow, this is amazing. Pages 70 to 100 of Part 13 and the first 25 pages (and counting) of Part 14 dedicated to the Flight tracker from YYZ to SAN.
Wo1verine
2015 Beat the Commish Champion
And1: 11,761

Post#504 » by Wo1verine » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

Cmike17 wrote:So Mlse plane is flying to San Diego but we don’t think Kawhi is on-board? Is that the latest?

Wish it was confirmed though lol
BrunoSkull
Deuces
Pro Prospect
And1: 488

Post#505 » by Deuces » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

Northmen wrote:
Read on Twitter

such a clown
Thanks TurboZone!

NORTH NORTH!
dgr81
General Manager
And1: 10,889

Post#506 » by dgr81 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

someone needs to be at KSAN to look for kawhi's mom/sister
BitsAndGlory
Rookie
And1: 1,433

Post#507 » by BitsAndGlory » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

MiltonBaller wrote:
BitsAndGlory wrote:Chris Broussard is such a **** idiot.

Also, I was completely burnt out of this whole scenario yesterday and this plane update has me lollllling

Is that Altered Beast!?

Yes, the plane update got me rising from my grave
6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Post#508 » by 6ixSideSniper » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

tdotrep2 wrote:
D1SGRUNTL3D wrote:I live halfway between LA & Toronto and just looked into the sky.

I can confirm I saw a plane a while ago but cant confirm if it was Kawhi's or if he was on board. I'll keep my eyes to the sky and report back if i see anything

lol bro we got websites tracking the plane, this aint 1980 :lol:

It was a joke................
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
Buddythefriend
Junior
And1: 476

Post#509 » by Buddythefriend » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

Listening to Jimmer Landwaters on KBYI and don’t like what I’m hearing. :banghead: Say it ain’t so, ‘Whi. :(
Courtside
RealGM
And1: 12,380

Post#510 » by Courtside » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

OK guys, I have stayed out of this for a while now in terms of providing any info, but it's just getting so crazy today, this 5th day in the Summer of Kawhi. I have some legit, verified news and can lay it out for everyone as follows...

1) My ex girlfriend works at Chartright, which is right next to the North Lounge private terminal, and her office window basically overlooks the boarding area of the private jets.

2) I made a call to another woman friend who lives in the Hazelton. What some of you may not know is that the building is not all hotel, and there are private residences up the west side of the building. This Russian friend lives in two conjoined penthouse units - I did some cool lighting for her years ago and we have stayed in touch - and living there provides her full access to the hotel property and amenities.

3) Lastly, I have a business friend who does printing for trade. He specializes in what is called dye-sub printing, which is where the ink is basically printed onto and then melted into the fabric. In any case, he gets a lot of last minute and custom stuff because dye-sub does not require silk screens to be made, or to do quantity. With dye sub you can run one piece just as easily as 50 or 500.

4) I am friends with itbobby007, and I was one of his sources for the hotel meeting info. We used to share season seats for a couple of years. He invited me to be a mod here many years ago but I just can't handle all the arguing over players. He asked me to sign up and provide some info over the years as well, but I prefer to post on a secret, invitation only forum. It's basically a few dozen super smart, long term fans with deep knowledge, and I enjoy convos with people at that level.

So here is the info itself...

Kawhi is not on the plane. He is chillin' at the Hazelton as we speak, having been out late last night with Drake and the crew at Baro. This was corroborated by my ex, who was there this morning (she is one of these 5am early riser types - the reason we are not together any more). Anyways, she said the plane was mostly loaded with Home Depot boxes, plastic totes and a pink Cadillac Escalade battery powered toy car. Several people loaded it up, but only two people boarded the plane itself. One was an Asian looking dude, and the other - wait for it - was Fake Kawhi! He was wearing a Raptors Championship ball cap, a Clippers jersey, Laker shorts, and of course New Balance signature shoes. It looks like MLSE is going to troll the Lakers and Clippers by sending this Fake Kawhi to be spotted upon arrival at SAN (San Diego) airport. So what about the printing? I am told that a small batch of He Stay NB tees and longsleeves are being printed, to be worn later, and will be photographed in order to make his decision public. There will be no press conference or announcement, there will apparently be a bunch of digital billboards simply showing a picture of Kawhi in a He Stay t-shirt. That's it.

I have been a very close follower since before Day1 and have made contact over the years I don't know if a team has ever outwardly trolled another team like this, it's a little unbelievable to me, but that how it looks.

With several media members, some people near the team, some people around the arena as I have been to about 300 games over the years. I am known to some people involved with the team but I have never pumped them for info. You can believe this special secret insider info or not, it's no skin off my back. If any mod wants me to PM them with more info for verification, I can do that. I will also have a special PM with other insider info that would also be of interest. I will save that for later, though, maybe around 8pm once more of the Kawhi situation has been cleared.

These Kawhi Watch threads have been super entertaining, aside from the obvious wannabes and fakes like BDE. Such lame attempts at flinging poop against the wall and hoping something will stick. tsk tsk. I'm gonna just sit back now and enjoy reading for a while. Later dudes and dudettes.
SurgeIblocka
Head Coach
And1: 5,255

Post#511 » by SurgeIblocka » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

TheBoi10 wrote:
Northmen wrote:
Read on Twitter

This is such a **** hack :nonono:

What a goof so now taxes in Canada would 50 Million lol this guy is a moron
djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,260

Post#512 » by djsunyc » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

i went to take a dump. in that time, this thread added 10+ pages.
ATLTimekeeper
RealGM
And1: 21,962

Post#513 » by ATLTimekeeper » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

Deuces wrote:
Northmen wrote:
Read on Twitter

such a clown

Multiple taxes?
Yosemite Dan
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#514 » by Yosemite Dan » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

I’ve learned more about flight travel in the last hour than I ever cared to know.
Madvillainy2004
Head Coach
And1: 7,230

Post#515 » by Madvillainy2004 » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

Whats the MLSE jets TS% though?
MavCarter
RealGM
And1: 30,987

Post#516 » by MavCarter » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:45 pm

If kawhi doesnt come back i hooe he shocks everyone and goes to the clippers. I cant stand the amount of obnoxious laker fans and laker dixkriding in the media that will happen
#Enjoytheride
raps_baller
Senior
And1: 75

Post#517 » by raps_baller » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:46 pm

Cmike17 wrote:So Mlse plane is flying to San Diego but we don’t think Kawhi is on-board? Is that the latest?

Pretty much... we're talking ourselves into Kawhi not being on board. Apparently the plane is moving very fast and wouldn't move this fast if Kawhi and his camp were on board lol
ratul
General Manager
And1: 4,402

Post#518 » by ratul » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:46 pm

alienchild wrote:Plane has reserved depature time from SD at 10:15AM PDT/ or 1:15 PM EDT

Um this is a big deal no? It is coming back?
Troubadour
RealGM
And1: 8,192

Post#519 » by Troubadour » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:46 pm

Buddythefriend wrote:Listening to Jimmer Landwaters on KBYI and don’t like what I’m hearing. :banghead: Say it ain’t so, ‘Whi. :(

Who and what is that
PistolPeteJR
RealGM
And1: 9,333

Post#520 » by PistolPeteJR » Fri Jul 5, 2019 3:46 pm

dillio wrote:
And1Skip wrote:
PistolPeteJR wrote:Freaking hell I’m dying... ETA for the plane to land in LA?

8:56AM PST (11:56AM EST)

And not LA..San Diego. Totally different.
I'm doing a sales presentation at 12PM.... not sure if I'll be able to deliver it if Kawhi exits that plane at 11:56.

SD my bad. And thanks.

Return to Toronto Raptors