Jazz vs Thunder summer league

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

sipclip
Head Coach
And1: 1,240

Jazz vs Thunder summer league 

Post#1 » by sipclip » Sat Jul 6, 2019 8:55 pm

I didn't get to watch the game but it looks like Oni played extremely well again and Bradley continued to beast.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
stitches
RealGM
And1: 6,811

Re: Jazz vs Thunder summer league 

Post#2 » by stitches » Sat Jul 6, 2019 8:57 pm

Oni shot well and played within himself for most part... He's looking more and more like a 3andD player. Although... it wasn't his best day on D.

Brantley flashed again but was a bit all over the place. Same with JWF...
jazzfanWA
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2018-2019
And1: 362

Post#3 » by jazzfanWA » Sat Jul 6, 2019 10:29 pm

Keep in mind that Bradley is just 21 and younger than any of this year's Jazz draft picks.
Jingles2
Junior
And1: 63

Post#4 » by Jingles2 » Sat Jul 6, 2019 10:47 pm

I think if we run into too much size an option is certainly giving Bradley the backup 5 minutes (Maybe 14 minutes a night) and let Davis and Green eat up a majority of the 4 minutes. That would also let Joe and Bogey take some minutes at the 2.
KqWIN
RealGM
And1: 6,360

Post#5 » by KqWIN » Sat Jul 6, 2019 10:58 pm

Bradley is showing he’s NBA caliber on offense. He’s probably not too much worse than someone like Zubac or Thomas Bryant.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,200

Post#6 » by babyjax13 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 12:54 am

KqWIN wrote:Bradley is showing he’s NBA caliber on offense. He’s probably not too much worse than someone like Zubac or Thomas Bryant.

I don't think I'd make that strong of a prediction out of summer league. At the very least, he looks like an NBA player against the competition he's playing. That's an improvement.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
KqWIN
RealGM

Post#7 » by KqWIN » Sun Jul 7, 2019 12:58 am

babyjax13 wrote:
KqWIN wrote:Bradley is showing he’s NBA caliber on offense. He’s probably not too much worse than someone like Zubac or Thomas Bryant.

I don't think I'd make that strong of a prediction out of summer league. At the very least, he looks like an NBA player against the competition he's playing. That's an improvement.

Eh, don't think it's a strong prediction to say that he's NBA caliber on one end. When I say, NBA caliber, I'm saying the minimum to be in the NBA :lol:
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,200

Post#8 » by babyjax13 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 1:04 am

KqWIN wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:

Eh, don't think it's a strong prediction to say that he's NBA caliber on one end. When I say, NBA caliber, I'm saying the minimum to be in the NBA :lol:

It's the second half of the sentence, haha : ) where you compare him to decent rotation players. I'm hesitant that you want to give him more than spot minutes at this point.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
KqWIN
RealGM

Post#9 » by KqWIN » Sun Jul 7, 2019 1:18 am

babyjax13 wrote:
KqWIN wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:

It's the second half of the sentence, haha : ) where you compare him to decent rotation players. I'm hesitant that you want to give him more than spot minutes at this point.

Fair, that was probably a stretch lol.
sipclip
Head Coach
And1: 1,240

Post#10 » by sipclip » Sun Jul 7, 2019 1:27 am

I'm looking forward to seeing how he looks against NBA caliber bigs. He has great hands for a big and rebounds well but I worry about his ability to finish against actual NBA bigs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using RealGM mobile app
dr0welf
Analyst
And1: 771

Post#11 » by dr0welf » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:01 am

As long as he stops trying to take it coast to coast. :noway:

Return to Utah Jazz