SHAMWOW: Knicks continue to separate themselves from the competition, sign Reggie Bullock

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

R-DAWG
RealGM
And1: 4,996

SHAMWOW: Knicks continue to separate themselves from the competition, sign Reggie Bullock 

Post#1 » by R-DAWG » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Room exception with a player option in the 2nd year.

I mean at this point you might have to combine the Lakers, Clipper, Warriors and Rockets to stand a chance against this roster in the Finals.
MapleMamba
Freshman
And1: 61

Re: SHAMWOW: Knicks continue to separate themselves from the competition, sign Reggie Bullock 

Post#2 » by MapleMamba » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Baiting the hook I see, well in before the lock. Happy trolling...
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,932

Re: SHAMWOW: Knicks continue to separate themselves from the competition, sign Reggie Bullock 

Post#3 » by Mamba4Goat » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Getting him on such a small deal makes it kinda suck that LAL couldn't keep him/his cap hold. I wonder how bad his physical was though.
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
NoZoLakers
General Manager
And1: 3,358

Post#4 » by NoZoLakers » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm

for that kind of $, Lakers should've contacted Reggie, he was catching his stride with us before he got hurt. I think La had this sort of $ left
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,633

Post#5 » by taikibansei » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:09 pm

When the league steps up and finally institutes an All-Mediocre Game (in lieu of the All-Star game), the Knicks will be ready. 8-)
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 31,982

Post#6 » by jbk1234 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:16 pm

taikibansei wrote:When the league steps up and finally institutes an All-Mediocre Game (in lieu of the All-Star game), the Knicks will be ready. 8-)

Is that Isola tweet, is that.. real?
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
taikibansei
Lead Assistant
And1: 9,633

Post#7 » by taikibansei » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
taikibansei wrote:When the league steps up and finally institutes an All-Mediocre Game (in lieu of the All-Star game), the Knicks will be ready. 8-)

Yes, afraid so. I believe he meant it as a (cruel) joke.

Edited to add: Isola has always been a bit of an ass, and I've never been a particular admirer of his basketball insight. Funny guy, though.
THIN MAN HAS NO HEART!
R-DAWG
RealGM
And1: 4,996

Post#8 » by R-DAWG » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:09 pm

taikibansei wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:

Yes, afraid so. I believe he meant it as a (cruel) joke.

Edited to add: Isola has always been a bit of an ass, and I've never been a particular admirer of his basketball insight. Funny guy, though.

Isola's Knicks tweets are always funny. The best was when he went to a JD and the Straight Shot concert.
Takes5
Sophomore
And1: 71

Post#9 » by Takes5 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:16 pm

Isn’t this thread already on like page 14 on this board?
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,914

Post#10 » by basketballwacko2 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:31 am

R-DAWG wrote:Room exception with a player option in the 2nd year.

I mean at this point you might have to combine the Lakers, Clipper, Warriors and Rockets to stand a chance against this roster in the Finals.

:lol:

Terrible juss turrible!

Return to Trades and Transactions