Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

Codeblack
Ballboy
And1: 3

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#81 » by Codeblack » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
3pt_chucker wrote:These looks hard. Will def cop one.

Read on Twitter

when are we getting the BKN Camo Kyrie sneakers?

I like these for some reason lol
LewisnotMiller
Analyst
And1: 3,232

Post#82 » by LewisnotMiller » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:32 am

MrDollarBills wrote:Look here haters, Irving gets a clean slate here with us.

Makes sense to me.
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#83 » by Prokorov » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:00 pm

i got the BK colorway in the mail yestarday. wiating on ym knckoff kyrie city edition still
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#84 » by Paradise » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:26 am

Ian Eagle discusses first time meeting Kyrie and finding out he’s a real diehard Nets fan during the Cavs 2016 season.

MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,550

Post#85 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Paradise wrote:Ian Eagle discusses first time meeting Kyrie and finding out he’s a real diehard Nets fan during the Cavs 2016 season.

Us Nets fans are so spoiled to have this guy as the play by play guy.

that story is crazy, and also pretty dark considering why the trained stopped. jesus christ
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Paradise

Post#86 » by Paradise » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Read on Twitter

I cannot wait to cop a pair of these.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#87 » by Prokorov » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:29 pm

People still hating on Kyrie all over the GB.... you would think we were talking about Marshon Brooks and not an All-NBA player and NBA champion.

It is going to make it so much sweeter when he beasts the league this year. people just dont get it and C's fans are just salty.

-Kyrie loves the nets (

-He wants to be here, its been his dream
-Atkinson is the PG whisperer and consistently has improved players over 25.
-Marks and the nets embrace all personalities, put people first unlike boston
-He has friends here already: KD, Jordan, Harris, Spencer. not alienated like in boston with all their toxic young egomaniacs
-He has the leagues best medical and performance staff

all signs point to an MVP season. i cant wait. ive dreamed of Kyrie being a net since he was at st. patricks. had always ha the pipe dram Kyrie and kidd-ghilcrist we reunite with the nets.
Paradise

Post#88 » by Paradise » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:39 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#89 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:21 pm

When will the "yo Kyrie got chicken legs" conversations begin?

Paradise

Post#90 » by Paradise » Fri Aug 2, 2019 4:33 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Paradise

Post#91 » by Paradise » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Read on Twitter
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#92 » by MrDollarBills » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Paradise wrote:
Read on Twitter

Brooklyn's Backcourt seems to be spending a ton of time together. Good.

Prokorov
RealGM

Post#93 » by Prokorov » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:23 pm

I still hasnt really sunk in that we landed Kyrie.... its like a dream only you wake up and its real. The local superstar coming home to play, in his prime. This is like when we got jason kidd only we didnt need to trade for him he actually chose us.

ive never anticipated a season this much before. he is going to beast. We have a legit shot at topping the franchises wins record of 51
Paradise

Post#94 » by Paradise » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:53 pm

GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#95 » by GTR11 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:45 am

Paradise wrote:

These C's fans in denial right now. Both Enas and Kemba ball dominant and will require touches, also they really bad defenders. Most fans only looking at bunch of scorers and think it'll mesh perfectly, well it didn't work out last year for them. I think losing Al, Morris and Baynes will hurt them a lot. Those guys can play some solid defense and cleaned up a lot of mess last year. I'm really sceptical about that Celtic team and think they'll hit some rough times one's teams will figure out how to attack their d, it'll change entire dynamic of the game. Also I'm not sure how they going to deal with spacing. None of them really reliable spot up shooters, I think zone defense will expose those issues. Of course games have to be played but my assumptions will be on point is my take.
I think D.LO coming to BK will be most exiting game. KD vs GSW or D.LO vs BK will mean a lot more for both teams. I have no doubt D. LO will try to drop 50 on us and try to embarrass Kyrie and Din, those two better bring their A game up because there some salt out there for sure. Will definitely be at the game no matter what.
Prokorov
RealGM

Post#96 » by Prokorov » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:10 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Paradise wrote:

These C's fans in denial right now. Both Enas and Kemba ball dominant and will require touches, also they really bad defenders. Most fans only looking at bunch of scorers and think it'll mesh perfectly, well it didn't work out last year for them. I think losing Al, Morris and Baynes will hurt them a lot. Those guys can play some solid defense and cleaned up a lot of mess last year. I'm really sceptical about that Celtic team and think they'll hit some rough times one's teams will figure out how to attack their d, it'll change entire dynamic of the game. Also I'm not sure how they going to deal with spacing. None of them really reliable spot up shooters, I think zone defense will expose those issues. Of course games have to be played but my assumptions will be on point is my take.
I think D.LO coming to BK will be most exiting game. KD vs GSW or D.LO vs BK will mean a lot more for both teams. I have no doubt D. LO will try to drop 50 on us and try to embarrass Kyrie and Din, those two better bring their A game up because there some salt out there for sure. Will definitely be at the game no matter what.

yeah they are a pretty butt hurt and delusional group on the saltics forum. they kept suspending me just for posting over there. not even instigating or trolling just posting fact. now they have actually locked me out of the forum all together for giving the inside info they just refused to hear

it will be fun to watch them implode when the team wins like 38-40 games and they realize the priblem is deep, systemic, and sitll there
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#97 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Prokorov wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Paradise wrote:

yeah they are a pretty butt hurt and delusional group on the saltics forum. they kept suspending me just for posting over there. not even instigating or trolling just posting fact. now they have actually locked me out of the forum all together for giving the inside info they just refused to hear

it will be fun to watch them implode when the team wins like 38-40 games and they realize the priblem is deep, systemic, and sitll there

I already have an avatar bet with one of them and the others can't handle any trash talk. They know what's coming for them and it doesn't feel good at all.

Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,232

Post#98 » by Papi_swav » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:05 am

Can't wait to see performances like this this season 8-)

KDSniper
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#99 » by KDSniper » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Already seen some kids with the SpongeBobs on today. I want to go buy the squidward pair this weekend coming
Paradise

Post#100 » by Paradise » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Return to Brooklyn Nets