ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: What book are you currently reading?

Moderators: Capn'O, mpharris36, Deeeez Knicks, GONYK, j4remi, NoLayupRule, K-DOT, Thugger HBC, mrpoetryNmotion, Jeff Van Gully, King of Canada

Synciere
Analyst
Posts: 3,241
And1: 675
Joined: Jun 08, 2004
Contact:
     

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#481 » by Synciere » Fri Aug 2, 2019 2:09 pm

Cubbies2120 wrote:Just finished Dark Age and damn! What an insane ride that book turned out to be. It was fast paced, absolutely brutal(literally had to put the book down and find an emotional pick me up at one point) and full of crazy twists & turns, but without losing any of the emotional depth that I've come to expect from a Pierce Brown book. I am equal parts terrified and excited to see how this saga will finally end.

Adding Virginia's POV is an absolute stroke of genius, especially considering how well PB executed it. He's really grown as a writer since the first Book.

I think I'm ready to put RR at the top of my GOAT series list. Before this book, it was a deadlock between RR, GoT, Stormlight, First Law, KKC & LoTR.


I didn't even know it had been released!

There goes my weekend!

What's KKC, Stormlight, and First Law?
Bank Shot
RealGM
Posts: 12,409
And1: 6,142
Joined: Jun 24, 2007
Location: NYC

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#482 » by Bank Shot » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:14 am

The First Law is a great, gritty fantasy trilogy that is followed by three standalones that might be even better than the trilogy. It's some really dark stuff. Abercrombie has a fun writing style though and there's a lot more humor in it than most fantasy seires. There's a new trilogy coming out starting this September so it's a great time to get into them.

I haven't read Stormlight but I found KKC very meh. The first book is good. The second is bad. The second is basically just a rehash of the first for 400 pages and of the 1100 pages in the book, about 200 are worth reading. I was on the verge of saying **** it and putting it away numerous times. The first half of the book felt like a poor man's Harry Potter and the second half felt like some 12-year-old's sex/hero fantasy. Most of the side characters exist for the sole purpose of telling the MC how awesome he is.

I'm about a third of the way through A Ringside Affair: Boxing's Last Golden Age by James Lawton. Really good stuff. Highly recommended for the boxing fans on the board. Behind the scenes from Ali's later fights up until the mega fights of the early 2000s.
2019-2020 TOP 150, SLEEPERS, PROJECTIONS, AND PUNTING GUIDES NOW UP!!!
For Rankings, Sleepers, and Team Building advice visit:

http://www.EliteFantasyBasketball.com
Cubbies2120
Senior
Posts: 593
And1: 997
Joined: Apr 20, 2012
Location: MD
       

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#483 » by Cubbies2120 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:44 am

Synciere wrote:
Cubbies2120 wrote:Just finished Dark Age and damn! What an insane ride that book turned out to be. It was fast paced, absolutely brutal(literally had to put the book down and find an emotional pick me up at one point) and full of crazy twists & turns, but without losing any of the emotional depth that I've come to expect from a Pierce Brown book. I am equal parts terrified and excited to see how this saga will finally end.

Adding Virginia's POV is an absolute stroke of genius, especially considering how well PB executed it. He's really grown as a writer since the first Book.

I think I'm ready to put RR at the top of my GOAT series list. Before this book, it was a deadlock between RR, GoT, Stormlight, First Law, KKC & LoTR.


I didn't even know it had been released!

There goes my weekend!

What's KKC, Stormlight, and First Law?


Kingkiller Chronicles by Pat Rothfuss - Single POV high fantasy where the MC is a generational prodigy.

Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson - A multi-pov epic fantasy with some kick ass world building and magic system.
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 32,993
And1: 24,234
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#484 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 4, 2019 1:27 pm

Cubbies2120 wrote:
Synciere wrote:
Cubbies2120 wrote:Just finished Dark Age and damn! What an insane ride that book turned out to be. It was fast paced, absolutely brutal(literally had to put the book down and find an emotional pick me up at one point) and full of crazy twists & turns, but without losing any of the emotional depth that I've come to expect from a Pierce Brown book. I am equal parts terrified and excited to see how this saga will finally end.

Adding Virginia's POV is an absolute stroke of genius, especially considering how well PB executed it. He's really grown as a writer since the first Book.

I think I'm ready to put RR at the top of my GOAT series list. Before this book, it was a deadlock between RR, GoT, Stormlight, First Law, KKC & LoTR.


I didn't even know it had been released!

There goes my weekend!

What's KKC, Stormlight, and First Law?


Kingkiller Chronicles by Pat Rothfuss - Single POV high fantasy where the MC is a generational prodigy.

Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson - A multi-pov epic fantasy with some kick ass world building and magic system.


Don't go getting people into Kingkiller Chronicles, only to have them frustrated by having to wait another 10 years for the least book of the series!
:D
User avatar
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
Posts: 24,286
And1: 8,942
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
Location: New York City the best city in the world
     

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#485 » by MaseInYourFace » Sun Aug 4, 2019 2:24 pm

Behold a pale horse
A new era or error?
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 32,993
And1: 24,234
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#486 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:51 pm

MaseInYourFace wrote:Behold a pale horse


I read this but got a headache from it 3/4's of the way through. I finished it out of stubborness, but feel like it's hyped way out of proportion.
User avatar
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
Posts: 24,286
And1: 8,942
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
Location: New York City the best city in the world
     

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#487 » by MaseInYourFace » Sun Aug 4, 2019 3:54 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
MaseInYourFace wrote:Behold a pale horse


I read this but got a headache from it 3/4's of the way through. I finished it out of stubborness, but feel like it's hyped way out of proportion.


I barely started but I noticed it’s written in a frenetic style which is not really my cup of tea.
A new era or error?
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 32,993
And1: 24,234
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#488 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 4, 2019 4:06 pm

Like I'll do at times, I'm reading like 8 books at once.

"How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36613747-how-to-change-your-mind

"Prisoners of Geography - Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Global Politics"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25135194-prisoners-of-geography

"The Book of Honor: Covert Lives and Classified Deaths at the CIA"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/357364.The_Book_of_Honor

Rereading the "Farseer Trilogy" by Robin Hobbs. I might reread the other 6. I'll see.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22374216-the-farseer-trilogy-3-book-bundle

"Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/241887.Sex_and_Rockets

"Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17847530-dog-whistle-politics

"The Future Is History: How Totalitarianism Reclaimed Russia"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34713325-the-future-is-history

"The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41812830-the-british-are-coming

"The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Fight Against Terrorism--From al Qa'ida to ISIS"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23244956-the-great-war-of-our-time
(The insider version of the declassified stuff - really from the upper levels of the CIA management)
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 32,993
And1: 24,234
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#489 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Aug 4, 2019 4:07 pm

MaseInYourFace wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
MaseInYourFace wrote:Behold a pale horse


I read this but got a headache from it 3/4's of the way through. I finished it out of stubborness, but feel like it's hyped way out of proportion.


I barely started but I noticed it’s written in a frenetic style which is not really my cup of tea.


It gets no better. :D
User avatar
K-DOT
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 10,662
And1: 13,223
Joined: Nov 25, 2016
         

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#490 » by K-DOT » Mon Aug 5, 2019 2:42 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
Cubbies2120 wrote:
Synciere wrote:
I didn't even know it had been released!

There goes my weekend!

What's KKC, Stormlight, and First Law?


Kingkiller Chronicles by Pat Rothfuss - Single POV high fantasy where the MC is a generational prodigy.

Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson - A multi-pov epic fantasy with some kick ass world building and magic system.


Don't go getting people into Kingkiller Chronicles, only to have them frustrated by having to wait another 10 years for the least book of the series!
:D

Next book will just be him f*cking the goddess of sex for 1000 pages again
BAF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Jalen Lecque
Cam Johnson/Malik Monk
Keita Bates-Diop
Darius Bazley/Juan Hernangomez
Goga Bitadze/Dwight Howard

Reserves: Pat McCaw, Isaac Bonga, Melvin Frazier, Gorgui Dieng
IR: Josh Jackson's contract (rip)
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 32,993
And1: 24,234
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#491 » by thebuzzardman » Mon Aug 5, 2019 9:48 am

K-DOT wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Cubbies2120 wrote:
Kingkiller Chronicles by Pat Rothfuss - Single POV high fantasy where the MC is a generational prodigy.

Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson - A multi-pov epic fantasy with some kick ass world building and magic system.


Don't go getting people into Kingkiller Chronicles, only to have them frustrated by having to wait another 10 years for the least book of the series!
:D

Next book will just be him f*cking the goddess of sex for 1000 pages again


Ha! That was kind of a long digression. I really liked the books otherwise. It's that 12 years and counting for book 3? And it nowhere in sight? Nah.

Luckily, I read two other series right after it where the same thing kind of happened!

Scott Lynch "Lies of Locke Lamora" etc - ultimately, each book was too much like the other and sort of "young adult-ish" so I don't care. I think it's been 6 years.

Jonathan Renshaw - "Book of Wonder" - only 4 years, so that's brief

There's much better guys to read in the genre anyway, and who actually produced books regularly, like Sanderson, Cook, Butcher etc etc.

I really did like the Rothfuss books though.
No.Bull.Son
Pro Prospect
Posts: 997
And1: 23
Joined: Jul 08, 2007
Location: North Carolina
     

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#492 » by No.Bull.Son » Mon Aug 5, 2019 7:29 pm

Well Grounded Rubyist 3rd edition. Haven't read anything for entertainment in quite a while, which is why I'm lurking in this thread.
NO.BULL.SON
DrCoach
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,218
And1: 2,413
Joined: May 24, 2014

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#493 » by DrCoach » Mon Aug 5, 2019 9:50 pm

Ok guys, I’m going on Vacation end of month, I need a couple of books.

The Alchemist I will get, what is the consensus? I love fantasy but any must read I’m open
User avatar
Dave DaButcher
Junior
Posts: 381
And1: 618
Joined: May 16, 2017
     

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#494 » by Dave DaButcher » Tue Aug 6, 2019 1:39 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Like I'll do at times, I'm reading like 8 books at once.

"How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36613747-how-to-change-your-mind

"Prisoners of Geography - Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Global Politics"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25135194-prisoners-of-geography

"The Book of Honor: Covert Lives and Classified Deaths at the CIA"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/357364.The_Book_of_Honor

Rereading the "Farseer Trilogy" by Robin Hobbs. I might reread the other 6. I'll see.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22374216-the-farseer-trilogy-3-book-bundle

"Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/241887.Sex_and_Rockets

"Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17847530-dog-whistle-politics

"The Future Is History: How Totalitarianism Reclaimed Russia"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34713325-the-future-is-history

"The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41812830-the-british-are-coming

"The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Fight Against Terrorism--From al Qa'ida to ISIS"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23244956-the-great-war-of-our-time
(The insider version of the declassified stuff - really from the upper levels of the CIA management)

That’s some list! I’d be especially interested to get your take on “The British are Coming” after you get into it some. While I really enjoyed Atkinson’s Liberation trilogy, having read (and enjoyed) “Washington’s Crossing” and “1776”, I’m wondering if this would be redundant.
User avatar
Fury
Knicks Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
Posts: 19,895
And1: 10,053
Joined: Mar 07, 2007
       

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#495 » by Fury » Tue Aug 6, 2019 1:45 pm

Toni Morrison died :(

RIP to a greeeeraaaattt writer
User avatar
thebuzzardman
RealGM
Posts: 32,993
And1: 24,234
Joined: Jun 24, 2006
Location: IGNOMANIA

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#496 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Aug 6, 2019 1:59 pm

Dave DaButcher wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Like I'll do at times, I'm reading like 8 books at once.

"How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36613747-how-to-change-your-mind

"Prisoners of Geography - Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Global Politics"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25135194-prisoners-of-geography

"The Book of Honor: Covert Lives and Classified Deaths at the CIA"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/357364.The_Book_of_Honor

Rereading the "Farseer Trilogy" by Robin Hobbs. I might reread the other 6. I'll see.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22374216-the-farseer-trilogy-3-book-bundle

"Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/241887.Sex_and_Rockets

"Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17847530-dog-whistle-politics

"The Future Is History: How Totalitarianism Reclaimed Russia"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34713325-the-future-is-history

"The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41812830-the-british-are-coming

"The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Fight Against Terrorism--From al Qa'ida to ISIS"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23244956-the-great-war-of-our-time
(The insider version of the declassified stuff - really from the upper levels of the CIA management)

That’s some list! I’d be especially interested to get your take on “The British are Coming” after you get into it some. While I really enjoyed Atkinson’s Liberation trilogy, having read (and enjoyed) “Washington’s Crossing” and “1776”, I’m wondering if this would be redundant.


Ha! Thanks. I'm about 10% into "The British Are Coming" and it's kind of a nice mix of the big picture and then individualized accounts like you might get in...Stephen Ambrose - if I had to come up with something vaguely similar. It's a little distracting from the "big picture", but that's still done well enough. I didn't read those other two books, but I think it would be a good companion to them. Yes, "Liberation trilogy" is really good, if you liked that, you'll like "British are coming"

FYI to you and everyone - the book "Sex And Rockets" isn't really that good. However, the story of one of the pioneers of the US rocket program is wild as f*ck and worth reading about - in an article. Basically he was an autodidact genius with propellants, and was an enthusiastic sexual deviant, drug taker and Crowly occult org member. Good times!

https://allthatsinteresting.com/jack-parsons

Apparently the tv show Strange Angel was made about him, which I didn't know about. My friend mentioned him, I looked him up, found there was a book and got it.
User avatar
Dave DaButcher
Junior
Posts: 381
And1: 618
Joined: May 16, 2017
     

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#497 » by Dave DaButcher » Tue Aug 6, 2019 2:25 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Dave DaButcher wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Like I'll do at times, I'm reading like 8 books at once.

"How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36613747-how-to-change-your-mind

"Prisoners of Geography - Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Global Politics"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25135194-prisoners-of-geography

"The Book of Honor: Covert Lives and Classified Deaths at the CIA"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/357364.The_Book_of_Honor

Rereading the "Farseer Trilogy" by Robin Hobbs. I might reread the other 6. I'll see.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22374216-the-farseer-trilogy-3-book-bundle

"Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/241887.Sex_and_Rockets

"Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17847530-dog-whistle-politics

"The Future Is History: How Totalitarianism Reclaimed Russia"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34713325-the-future-is-history

"The British Are Coming: The War for America, Lexington to Princeton, 1775-1777"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41812830-the-british-are-coming

"The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Fight Against Terrorism--From al Qa'ida to ISIS"
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23244956-the-great-war-of-our-time
(The insider version of the declassified stuff - really from the upper levels of the CIA management)

That’s some list! I’d be especially interested to get your take on “The British are Coming” after you get into it some. While I really enjoyed Atkinson’s Liberation trilogy, having read (and enjoyed) “Washington’s Crossing” and “1776”, I’m wondering if this would be redundant.


Ha! Thanks. I'm about 10% into "The British Are Coming" and it's kind of a nice mix of the big picture and then individualized accounts like you might get in...Stephen Ambrose - if I had to come up with something vaguely similar. It's a little distracting from the "big picture", but that's still done well enough. I didn't read those other two books, but I think it would be a good companion to them. Yes, "Liberation trilogy" is really good, if you liked that, you'll like "British are coming"

FYI to you and everyone - the book "Sex And Rockets" isn't really that good. However, the story of one of the pioneers of the US rocket program is wild as f*ck and worth reading about - in an article. Basically he was an autodidact genius with propellants, and was an enthusiastic sexual deviant, drug taker and Crowly occult org member. Good times!

https://allthatsinteresting.com/jack-parsons

Apparently the tv show Strange Angel was made about him, which I didn't know about. My friend mentioned him, I looked him up, found there was a book and got it.

Thanks for that. That’s all I needed, I will definitely check it out now.

And that Jack Parsons story sounds crazy! Truth is almost always stranger than fiction.
User avatar
bearadonisdna
RealGM
Posts: 12,194
And1: 1,988
Joined: Jul 07, 2012

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#498 » by bearadonisdna » Thu Aug 8, 2019 2:37 am

User avatar
Guano
Head Coach
Posts: 6,742
And1: 2,203
Joined: Dec 16, 2010

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#499 » by Guano » Thu Aug 8, 2019 4:40 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Don't go getting people into Kingkiller Chronicles, only to have them frustrated by having to wait another 10 years for the least book of the series!
:D

Next book will just be him f*cking the goddess of sex for 1000 pages again


Ha! That was kind of a long digression. I really liked the books otherwise. It's that 12 years and counting for book 3? And it nowhere in sight? Nah.

Luckily, I read two other series right after it where the same thing kind of happened!

Scott Lynch "Lies of Locke Lamora" etc - ultimately, each book was too much like the other and sort of "young adult-ish" so I don't care. I think it's been 6 years.

Jonathan Renshaw - "Book of Wonder" - only 4 years, so that's brief

There's much better guys to read in the genre anyway, and who actually produced books regularly, like Sanderson, Cook, Butcher etc etc.

I really did like the Rothfuss books though.



Somehow the book is enjoyable even though Kvothe is annoying af.



Kdot, where you at in your Malazan read through?

anyone looking to read the series might want to use this as a companion guide. It was fairly helpful when I read the series.
https://www.tor.com/series/malazan-reread-of-the-fallen/
BeagleBoss wrote:I hate this team and I hate myself for being a fan.
User avatar
K-DOT
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Posts: 10,662
And1: 13,223
Joined: Nov 25, 2016
         

Re: OT: What book are you currently reading? 

Post#500 » by K-DOT » Thu Aug 8, 2019 5:29 am

Guano wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
K-DOT wrote:Next book will just be him f*cking the goddess of sex for 1000 pages again


Ha! That was kind of a long digression. I really liked the books otherwise. It's that 12 years and counting for book 3? And it nowhere in sight? Nah.

Luckily, I read two other series right after it where the same thing kind of happened!

Scott Lynch "Lies of Locke Lamora" etc - ultimately, each book was too much like the other and sort of "young adult-ish" so I don't care. I think it's been 6 years.

Jonathan Renshaw - "Book of Wonder" - only 4 years, so that's brief

There's much better guys to read in the genre anyway, and who actually produced books regularly, like Sanderson, Cook, Butcher etc etc.

I really did like the Rothfuss books though.



Somehow the book is enjoyable even though Kvothe is annoying af.



Kdot, where you at in your Malazan read through?

anyone looking to read the series might want to use this as a companion guide. It was fairly helpful when I read the series.
https://www.tor.com/series/malazan-reread-of-the-fallen/

Got through book 4 a week or so ago, haven't really read much of 5 yet.

Honestly, I feel like it's just gotten better each book overall, but I do have to admit to being a tad disappointed in the battles in book 4. Loved the camp intrigue stuff, but the Malazans kind of just show up and everyone's already dead in the end. But the character moments are as good as they've ever been, like Fiddler hugging it out with Kalam and Quick, Felisin's end, and just Karsa being a f*cking boss the whole time

Might take me a while to get into Tides though. Just not a big fan of prequels, and the Trull chapters felt kind of flat to me cause it feels like a knockoff of Toc and Tool's journey in book 3. But, I do really enjoy the worldbuilding, so I am looking forward to it

Kvothe's basically the MC of a bad self-insert power fantasy anime at this point. Anything that was intriguing about his character was thrown out the window after he left Tarbean, and whatever was left got destroyed when he became a sex god for no reason
BAF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Jalen Lecque
Cam Johnson/Malik Monk
Keita Bates-Diop
Darius Bazley/Juan Hernangomez
Goga Bitadze/Dwight Howard

Reserves: Pat McCaw, Isaac Bonga, Melvin Frazier, Gorgui Dieng
IR: Josh Jackson's contract (rip)

Return to New York Knicks


cron