ImageImageImageImageImage

Latest 2K Trailer has Kawhi Dunking On Raptors

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Wo1verine
2015 Beat the Commish Champion
And1: 11,761

Re: Latest 2K Trailer has Kawhi Dunking On Raptors 

Post#61 » by Wo1verine » Fri Aug 2, 2019 5:20 pm

Boogie! wrote:
15Years wrote:
tor1234567 wrote:You know Toronto has crap weather when every 30 year-old here plays and cries about video games, lol.

what does anything have to do with the weather...

That guy is Castleberry burner account. Every post I've read of his is him **** on Toronto in some way.

Hey Castleberry,

BrunoSkull
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#62 » by tor1234567 » Fri Aug 2, 2019 5:36 pm

Wo1verine wrote:
Boogie! wrote:
15Years wrote:what does anything have to do with the weather...

That guy is Castleberry burner account. Every post I've read of his is him **** on Toronto in some way.

Hey Castleberry,

This is incredibly homophobic, and you should be banned for posting this.

Just kidding. I love you Wolvie.
OptimalOptimist
Pro Prospect
And1: 869

Post#63 » by OptimalOptimist » Fri Aug 2, 2019 5:39 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:This is made in Montreal right? Because that would explain it.

Genuinely curious, how?
MixxSRC
General Manager
And1: 14,092

Post#64 » by MixxSRC » Fri Aug 2, 2019 6:00 pm

Graphics won't get better until platform improves so once PS5 comes out then you can't expect changes
Wo1verine
2015 Beat the Commish Champion
And1: 11,761

Post#65 » by Wo1verine » Fri Aug 2, 2019 6:04 pm

The game is such a scam crazy how many people play it still - Even after the developers have been exposed ..
BrunoSkull
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,923

Post#66 » by Kevin Willis » Fri Aug 2, 2019 6:09 pm

tor1234567 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:
15Years wrote:what does anything have to do with the weather...

Nah.

You need guys like me to wake you up.

I am a proud Torontonian who suffers from zero inferiority complexes. I don't need to tell myself and others how great Toronto is, and I definitely don't need to sell people on how bad the weather isn't, lol.

It's crap weather here, both in winter and summer. Oh well. Put on a jacket.

This is dumb. Most cities are not like Miami and LA. Even still, Miami has it's hurricanes and LA has it's earthquakes and high taxes. We have places like NY, Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Boston, Milwaukee, Washington with similar weather than us in the East. They don't complain about their weather anywhere as much as you do OR they gotten used to because they recognize the positives.

Winter is fine, if you're here your whole life you don't really care. Summer is humid but same deal. However if you find a Utopia city that has everything let us know. Also the excuse that people from Miami don't go to games because it's such a hot bed of activity, that doesn't explain why Clippers, Lakers, GSW, Sacramento, Houston, San Antonio sells out. Aren't they hot? Don't they have activities? Ugh.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
Danny1616
General Manager
And1: 12,725

Post#67 » by Danny1616 » Fri Aug 2, 2019 6:15 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
tor1234567 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

Nah.

You need guys like me to wake you up.

I am a proud Torontonian who suffers from zero inferiority complexes. I don't need to tell myself and others how great Toronto is, and I definitely don't need to sell people on how bad the weather isn't, lol.

It's crap weather here, both in winter and summer. Oh well. Put on a jacket.

This is dumb. Most cities are not like Miami and LA. Even still, Miami has it's hurricanes and LA has it's earthquakes and high taxes. We have places like NY, Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Boston, Milwaukee, Washington with similar weather than us in the East. They don't complain about their weather anywhere as much as you do OR they gotten used to because they recognize the positives.

Winter is fine, if you're here your whole life you don't really care. Summer is humid but same deal. However if you find a Utopia city that has everything let us know. Also the excuse that people from Miami don't go to games because it's such a hot bed of activity, that doesn't explain why Clippers, Lakers, GSW, Sacramento, Houston, San Antonio sells out. Aren't they hot? Don't they have activities? Ugh.

You forgot about crappy small-markets like Indiana, Charlotte, Oklahoma City etc. and other cold-ass cities like Cleveland and Minnesota.

If I was an NBA player the only cities I'd consider on the same level as Toronto are New York, Chicago, Boston, LA and Miami. Maybe Houston, Dallas, Orlando, and Golden State/San Fran if I really wanted warm weather.

You think a guy like Danny Green would get the love he's getting here even after he left from any other city.
RealGM
And1: 66,418

Post#68 » by 720 » Fri Aug 2, 2019 6:45 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:This is made in Montreal right? Because that would explain it.

No, the nba 2k series is made in the Bay Area. Nba live used to be made in Vancouver.
6ix
Sophomore
And1: 184

Post#69 » by 6ix » Fri Aug 2, 2019 8:13 pm

Current NBA Champs, No content in trailer. Looks like the Raps have been deemed irrelevant.
LLJ
RealGM
And1: 17,174

Post#70 » by LLJ » Fri Aug 2, 2019 8:46 pm

720 wrote:

No, the nba 2k series is made in the Bay Area. Nba live used to be made in Vancouver.

Yup, the first thought when I saw this was "2K makers must be in California."

Googled. Check confirmed
-AirCanada-
Pro Prospect
And1: 847

Post#71 » by -AirCanada- » Sat Aug 3, 2019 7:11 am

xAIRNESSx wrote:We should thank Kawhi for keeping us relevant...

At least we'll always have 2K19.

why do you hate yourself?
-AirCanada-
Pro Prospect

Post#72 » by -AirCanada- » Sat Aug 3, 2019 7:14 am

tor1234567 wrote:You know Toronto has crap weather when every 30 year-old here plays and cries about video games, lol.

Do you have any idea what the average age is of people who play video games?

you ignorant fool?
-AirCanada-
Pro Prospect

Post#73 » by -AirCanada- » Sat Aug 3, 2019 7:20 am

tor1234567 wrote:
15Years wrote:

what does anything have to do with the weather...

We're stuck indoors, on the Internet and playing and crying about our video games.

We laugh teams like Miami for having a flakey fan base, with an arena that doesn't sell out... But there's a lot to do outside over there.

lmao yeah so very little to do in Toronto!

yo what city you really from?

Montreal or Vancouver?
-AirCanada-
Pro Prospect

Post#74 » by -AirCanada- » Sat Aug 3, 2019 7:20 am

DOUBLE*
gp2015
RealGM
And1: 10,120

Post#75 » by gp2015 » Sat Aug 3, 2019 7:52 am

mieshpal wrote:fifa is getting competition from PES. Madden, NhL and NBA are a different story tho

Not really. Just take a look at how much money FIFA makes off of FIFA Ultimate Team and how many people play that compared to anything PES has. It's not even remotely close. Whether PES is actually a good game or not, doesn't really matter. Nothing can compete with FUT right now.
"I'm doing what I love to do. So if I can never walk again because of what I love to do, that's a chance I'll take. I'll die on the court." - Alvin Williams
tor1234567
Rookie
And1: 990

Post#76 » by tor1234567 » Sat Aug 3, 2019 11:53 am

-AirCanada- wrote:

you ignorant fool?

I dunno.

Based off your reaction, I'm gonna say 30, lol.

That's kinda what I'm making fun of, btw.

100 years ago, a 30 year old dude was a man... Raising a family, fighting in battle, whatever it was.
Now they are boys playing video games and crying about them on the Innynet.
Oakville_Raptor
Head Coach
And1: 3,771

Post#77 » by Oakville_Raptor » Sat Aug 3, 2019 12:07 pm

tor1234567 wrote:
-AirCanada- wrote:

you ignorant fool?

I dunno.

Based off your reaction, I'm gonna say 30, lol.

That's kinda what I'm making fun of, btw.

100 years ago, a 30 year old dude was a man... Raising a family, fighting in battle, whatever it was.
Now they are boys playing video games and crying about them on the Innynet.

Huh? I don't know many people that are 30+ that play video games.

I mostly use my Xbox for Netflix :lol:
SalamiNcheese
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,249

Post#78 » by SalamiNcheese » Sat Aug 3, 2019 12:18 pm

Scott Hall wrote:
Read on Twitter

Biggest thing to me is what's with these graphics? It's almost the year 2020 and these are the graphics we're
still running with?

Bruh when the hell does the next gen of consoles come out? We're way behind schedule to what video
game graphics should be by now.

Google stadia. Imagine streaming games to your phone computer laptop without having a great processor or high powered gpu. Stream the game like Netflix all you need is good internet. The game is run on google high powers servers. You can play any amount of games for $10-$15 a month.
I think it’s a great idea!
no dice
Rookie
And1: 731

Post#79 » by no dice » Sat Aug 3, 2019 2:26 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:Ronny from 2K (the guy who sends out all the promo codes, etc) promotes 2K, just sent out a tweet saying he is sorry he left out the Raptors in the trailer and that he angered so many Canadians.

Ronnie2k is the most useless personality in gaming industry. He is full of himself and just looks lazy af. He is merely a reflection of the 2k franchise.
RyderMike
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,799

Post#80 » by RyderMike » Sat Aug 3, 2019 2:42 pm

Well we weren't the only ones. Kyrie crosses over the Celtics and Porzingis vs the Knicks

Return to Toronto Raptors