The Clippers deep

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

KDBG
Starter
And1: 1,368

The Clippers deep 

Post#1 » by KDBG » Sat Jul 6, 2019 5:47 pm

They got real spooky. I have to put them ahead of us. Our hearts will be broken once again, lmao. Kawhi gonna hit a 30 footer for the game winner in the WCF. Inigo just shaking his head like, "yup".
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,424

Re: The Clippers deep 

Post#2 » by Inigo Montoya » Sat Jul 6, 2019 10:13 pm

KDBG wrote:They got real spooky. I have to put them ahead of us. Our hearts will be broken once again, lmao. Kawhi gonna hit a 30 footer for the game winner in the WCF. Inigo just shaking his head like, "yup".

We won't make it as far as the WCF. 2nd round exit yo. 8-)
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,203

Post#3 » by babyjax13 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 1:27 am

Starting lineup
Conley>Beverley
Mitchell = George (I projecting some improvement by Mitchell)
Kawhi >> Bogdanovic
Green < Harell
Gobert >> Zubac

2nd Unit
Dante<<Lou
Royce=Shamet
Ingles >> Harkless
Niang =/= ???
Davis > ??? (basically whoever they could sign)

I agree that they are better ... but if one thing goes wrong for LAC (same for Utah, obviously) we could beat them.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
KDBG
Starter
And1: 1,368

Post#4 » by KDBG » Sun Jul 7, 2019 1:46 am

Inigo Montoya wrote:
KDBG wrote:They got real spooky. I have to put them ahead of us. Our hearts will be broken once again, lmao. Kawhi gonna hit a 30 footer for the game winner in the WCF. Inigo just shaking his head like, "yup".

Bro, make my nightmare kinda not as spooky. Lmao. Let's change this, Damian Lillard gonna sweep our asses. 1st round exit :wink:
ForeverRDjazz
Starter
And1: 541

Post#5 » by ForeverRDjazz » Sun Jul 7, 2019 3:42 am

Jazz make it to finals after putting the LA Clips out end up putting the Celts out in 4 straight to sweep them and add to GH nightmare for leaving the Jazz.
DelaneyRudd
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 9,337

Post#6 » by DelaneyRudd » Sun Jul 7, 2019 5:14 am

Lol. Jazz got a real chance. The
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,424

Post#7 » by Inigo Montoya » Sun Jul 7, 2019 11:24 am

KDBG wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:

Bro, make my nightmare kinda not as spooky. Lmao. Let's change this, Damian Lillard gonna sweep our asses. 1st round exit :wink:

Nah. I think we're better than Portland but who knows what will happen in a series against them. We did improve our shooting but I still wouldn't like to get into a shootout with them.

If both the Lakers and Clippers are better than us (also other teams, based on each person's evaluation), we'd have to avoid them both just in order to get to the WCF. That can happen, but it's unlikely (plus, we'd still need to get to the WCF by beating other teams which is not a given). Realistically, we'll encounter either the Lakers or the Clippers by the time we get to the second round. So yeah, 2nd round exit.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
50CalClips
Rookie
And1: 323

Post#8 » by 50CalClips » Sun Aug 4, 2019 5:36 pm

babyjax13 wrote:Starting lineup
Conley>Beverley
Kawhi >> Bogdanovic
Green < Harell
Gobert >> Zubac

2nd Unit
Dante<<Lou
Royce=Shamet
Ingles >> Harkless
Niang =/= ???

I agree that they are better ... but if one thing goes wrong for LAC (same for Utah, obviously) we could beat them.

Admittedly, I don't much about Royce, but Landry Shamet might surprise you. The 21 year old shot .450 from 3 range with the Clips, averaging 2.7 of 6.0, which is comparable to Danny Green. Over the entire season (.422, 2.1 of 5.0) he was comparable to Bojon Bobdanovic in 3-shooting (.425, 2.0 of 4.8). Shamet will be a serious weapon on offense. He might even Start and push George to SF, Kawhi to PF.

And the Clippers have their own "Green" at PF, JaMychal Green; a stretch-4, nice rebounder/defender.

The Clippers (Hard) Core 8 or 9:
- Beverley
- Shamet
- George
- Kawhi
- Zubac

- Montrezl (C/PF)
- Lou Will (G)
- JaMychal (PF)
- Harkless (F)
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,203

Post#9 » by babyjax13 » Sun Aug 4, 2019 6:27 pm

50CalClips wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:Starting lineup
Conley>Beverley
Kawhi >> Bogdanovic
Green < Harell
Gobert >> Zubac

2nd Unit
Dante<<Lou
Royce=Shamet
Ingles >> Harkless
Niang =/= ???

Admittedly, I don't much about Royce, but Landry Shamet might surprise you. The 21 year old shot .450 from 3 range with the Clips, averaging 2.7 of 6.0, which is comparable to Danny Green. Over the entire season (.422, 2.1 of 5.0) he was comparable to Bojon Bobdanovic in 3-shooting (.425, 2.0 of 4.8). Shamet will be a serious weapon on offense. He might even Start and push George to SF, Kawhi to PF.

And the Clippers have their own "Green" at PF, JaMychal Green; a stretch-4, nice rebounder/defender.

The Clippers (Hard) Core 8 or 9:
- Beverley
- Shamet
- George
- Kawhi
- Zubac

- Montrezl (C/PF)
- Lou Will (G)
- JaMychal (PF)
- Harkless (F)

I'm familiar with him. Royce O'neale is one of the best wing defenders in the league, and a pretty good shooter, I think in a game against each other they'd have a similar impact in a victory.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
dr0welf
Analyst
And1: 771

Post#10 » by dr0welf » Mon Aug 5, 2019 2:17 am

beating + dead horse = dead ??

Return to Utah Jazz