Which team in the Northwest Division had the best offseason?

RealGM Polls
Veteran
And1: 10

Which team in the Northwest Division had the best offseason? 

Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Tue Aug 6, 2019 12:50 am

1. Blazers
2. Jazz
3. Nuggets
4. Thunder
5. Wolves
Orlock78
Junior
And1: 10

Re: Which team in the Northwest Division had the best offseason? 

Post#2 » by Orlock78 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 6:14 pm

I suppose that depends on what you mean by the question... If you mean which team improved the most, I'd say the Jazz, but if instead you meant which teams off season will yeild the greatest gain, I'd say the Thunder. In all likilihood they weren't going to end up making the playoffs after the Paul's devastating trade demand, so they were able to turn those sour lemons into some kick-ass hard lemonade that will pay off in a big way....eventually.
tigerae
Rookie
And1: 233

Post#3 » by tigerae » Tue Aug 6, 2019 11:30 pm

Orlock78 wrote:I suppose that depends on what you mean by the question... If you mean which team improved the most, I'd say the Jazz, but if instead you meant which teams off season will yeild the greatest gain, I'd say the Thunder. In all likilihood they weren't going to end up making the playoffs after the Paul's devastating trade demand, so they were able to turn those sour lemons into some kick-ass hard lemonade that will pay off in a big way....eventually.

If we are judging by improving on last season then the Jazz for sure and the Blazers also did pretty well for 2nd place.

The Thunder had a terrible off-season in terms of losing both stars and potentially also losing the one star they got back sooner or later in CP3. They could potentially end up getting some nice young players with all the picks and Shai (who's already a very nice young talent), but nothing is a sure thing until the picks are made and the prospects live up to their expectations.
dice
RealGM
And1: 12,543

Post#4 » by dice » Fri Aug 9, 2019 9:09 pm

tigerae wrote:
Orlock78 wrote:I suppose that depends on what you mean by the question... If you mean which team improved the most, I'd say the Jazz, but if instead you meant which teams off season will yeild the greatest gain, I'd say the Thunder. In all likilihood they weren't going to end up making the playoffs after the Paul's devastating trade demand, so they were able to turn those sour lemons into some kick-ass hard lemonade that will pay off in a big way....eventually.

If we are judging by improving on last season then the Jazz for sure and the Blazers also did pretty well for 2nd place.

The Thunder had a terrible off-season in terms of losing both stars and potentially also losing the one star they got back sooner or later in CP3. They could potentially end up getting some nice young players with all the picks and Shai (who's already a very nice young talent), but nothing is a sure thing until the picks are made and the prospects live up to their expectations.

agreed
the donald, always unpopular, did worse in EVERY state in 2020. and by a greater margin in red states! 50 independently-run elections, none of them rigged

Return to Polls Discussion