ImageImageImageImageImage

Kawhi back in Toronto for Caribana/OVO Fest

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

6ixSideSniper
Head Coach
And1: 11,585

Re: Kawhi back in Toronto for Caribana/OVO Fest 

Post#121 » by 6ixSideSniper » Mon Aug 5, 2019 9:43 pm

Mascot wrote:Clippers are going to dot he Boston flop this year. Bunch of guys who worked hard for the team are now thrown on the back burner for guys they brought in.

You really think Lou Will and Harrell are going to be upset at Kawhi and PG for taking away touches from them?
What about DeRozan dawg?!?!

2018-2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Rest In Peace The_Hater
rocky_da_best
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,847

Post#122 » by rocky_da_best » Mon Aug 5, 2019 11:08 pm

Hoodwink wrote:
TheAlchemist wrote:
rocky_da_best wrote:
Don't know if that was reported and if he asked for it but he'd be getting paid $200 million with endorsements and everything. He can't afford to pay rent for a house or two? He also has to ask the team to provide that? Free food isn't enough? A free condo in downtown isn't enough? GTFO with this notion. He was never coming back. Period.

EDIT: And for you to also shittalk the best raptor of all time in this same post calling him a mental midget is despicable all the while getting on your knees for Kawhi. Some people will forget about the **** you singlehandedly caused during free agency, but I won't. Can't believe you have the audacity to post from this account. Any self respecting individual would have created another one and let this one die.

Every time I post something you show up and quote me and try to bait me into a argument.

It won't work.

Continue on being the herpes of this board. You clearly don't have a life and I feel sad for you. Go out, take a walk, find something to do. The world is beautiful. No need to get angry and harbor vandetta's.

Now that he's left, what did you know that you weren't sharing with the rest of us? No harm telling us now...

PM me, if you still cant. I'm curious.

He never knew anything was just seeking attention.
RedX
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,947

Post#123 » by RedX » Tue Aug 6, 2019 12:16 am

RaptorsLife wrote:**** derozan and JV

Bums couldn’t win us ****

So happy they won’t ever wear a raptors jersey again

The **** is wrong w you? Going through a breakup?
right between the eyes
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,503

Post#124 » by right between the eyes » Tue Aug 6, 2019 12:20 am

RedX wrote:

Raptorslife is the definition of a keyboard warrior..dude there's more to life than your mom's basement you little internet thug lol
RaptorsLife
RealGM
And1: 84,016

Post#125 » by RaptorsLife » Tue Aug 6, 2019 12:34 am

right between the eyes wrote:
RedX wrote:

Raptorslife is the definition of a keyboard warrior..dude there's more to life than your mom's basement you little internet thug lol

The furthest thing from internet. I proclaim my soft status openly

But me seeing **** jv and derozan is an opinion I harbour
Raptors til death
ThatClockWork
Veteran
And1: 1,853

Post#126 » by ThatClockWork » Tue Aug 6, 2019 12:34 am

cheer him. lets not be ungrateful, he help us win us a ring .. is what I want to say. This fanbase can't even get it right with Vince (I have no faith lol)
Barack Obama wrote:You can’t lose heart, or grow cynical if there are twists and turns on your journey. The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
First Take
Senior
And1: 414

Post#127 » by First Take » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:10 am

I'm glad he won Toronto a ring. I'm also glad (even though he left), he still comes and enjoys his former home. I hope one day Toronto will retire #2.
E-TRAK
Sixth Man
And1: 552

Post#128 » by E-TRAK » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:31 am

Raptors championship run intro at ovo fest

Read on Twitter
?s=09

Goosebumps. We the Champs!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using RealGM mobile app
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#129 » by Inevitable » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:45 am

6ixSideSniper wrote:
Mascot wrote:Clippers are going to dot he Boston flop this year. Bunch of guys who worked hard for the team are now thrown on the back burner for guys they brought in.

You really think Lou Will and Harrell are going to be upset at Kawhi and PG for taking away touches from them?

Nah they don’t have egos, however Lou’s performance will suffer a ton especially since Lou is useless off the ball.
dbhoops
Rookie
And1: 3,796

Post#130 » by dbhoops » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:50 am

E-TRAK wrote:Raptors championship run intro at ovo fest

Read on Twitter
?s=09

Goosebumps. We the Champs!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using RealGM mobile app

You couldn’t even let me post my own vid lol.
I think he's either going to stay, or leave.
rage2021
Senior
And1: 521

Post#131 » by rage2021 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:59 am

So did Drizzy give a shoutout or bring out kawhi?
2019nbachamps
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,449

Post#132 » by 2019nbachamps » Tue Aug 6, 2019 5:04 am

Was Kawhi actually in town for Caribana or was it just a rumor? I haven't seen any photos/vids/articles to backup the tweet.
GG0701
Junior
And1: 207

Post#133 » by GG0701 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 11:54 am

2019nbachamps wrote:Was Kawhi actually in town for Caribana or was it just a rumor? I haven't seen any photos/vids/articles to backup the tweet.

There’s video of him at Cactus Club.

Drake shouted him out at OVO and said he was in attendance.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,344

Post#134 » by Johnny Bball » Tue Aug 6, 2019 1:08 pm

XxIronChainzxX wrote:
GordanFreeman wrote:
XxIronChainzxX wrote:
If I posted that the invisible, psychic German speaking ferrets that live in my attic told me Kawhi would go, and he ends up leaving, it doesn't mean invisible, psychic, German speaking ferrets exist.

Bruh do you remember the thread he made about his source telling him the bad news regarding whi's decision? While it did cause mass panic, his mouth was held open and everyone in here dropped a deuce. That's enough punishment if you ask me.
What did your source tell you btw alchemist?

It was a complete troll thread. As serious as my invisible, psychic German speaking ferrets. Btw, they can see the future and next year we're winning 50+ games and Siakam is going to be all-NBA. People will mock me now, but I'm sure you'll be the first to defend how 100% real my invisible, psychic German speaking ferrets if when my made up bull prediction well-sourced statement that is 100% true comes to pass.

Lol. Yeah. How could anyone believe that guy had a source in Leonard’s decision. I’ll, go with the ferrets first.
RaptorsNorth
RealGM
And1: 13,757

Post#135 » by RaptorsNorth » Tue Aug 6, 2019 1:14 pm

Kawhi wasn't in Toronto for caribana or OVO fest. He was here for the fashion event and left. There is actually a pic of him at restaurant in San Diego. Come on do you actually think if he was here nobody would take a picture of him ? Smh this is a guy that was stocked all over this city. Do you actually think that the guy would be in the crowd in this day and age and nobody recorded him in this clout chase era, this social media paparazzi era we live in today, you think all these annoying kids wouldn't be recording him and screaming 6ixbuzz like bunch of idiots smh get real man.
“Elephant in the room : Nick Thibodeau” Board member seanbig :lol: :lol: :lol:

"THEY'RE SAYING US AND GOLDEN STATE ARE THE SUPER TEAMS" Knicks PG Derrick Rose :lol:
GG0701
Junior

Post#136 » by GG0701 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 3:34 pm

RaptorsNorth wrote:Kawhi wasn't in Toronto for caribana or OVO fest. He was here for the fashion event and left. There is actually a pic of him at restaurant in San Diego. Come on do you actually think if he was here nobody would take a picture of him ? Smh this is a guy that was stocked all over this city. Do you actually think that the guy would be in the crowd in this day and age and nobody recorded him in this clout chase era, this social media paparazzi era we live in today, you think all these annoying kids wouldn't be recording him and screaming 6ixbuzz like bunch of idiots smh get real man.

Restaurant pic in SD was before he left. There wouldn’t be pics at the club. I’m not sure what fashion event you mean so I don’t know about that. I thought he left before OVO so I was confused by Drake saying he was there.
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,923

Post#137 » by Kevin Willis » Tue Aug 6, 2019 3:53 pm

GG0701 wrote:
RaptorsNorth wrote:Kawhi wasn't in Toronto for caribana or OVO fest. He was here for the fashion event and left. There is actually a pic of him at restaurant in San Diego. Come on do you actually think if he was here nobody would take a picture of him ? Smh this is a guy that was stocked all over this city. Do you actually think that the guy would be in the crowd in this day and age and nobody recorded him in this clout chase era, this social media paparazzi era we live in today, you think all these annoying kids wouldn't be recording him and screaming 6ixbuzz like bunch of idiots smh get real man.

Restaurant pic in SD was before he left. There wouldn’t be pics at the club. I’m not sure what fashion event you mean so I don’t know about that. I thought he left before OVO so I was confused by Drake saying he was there.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2019/08/01/serge-ibaka-launches-underwear-line-with-local-company/

Serge had a charitable fashion event for underwear on August 1st. Serge has also been doing fashion in Paris recently. Kawhi was not at Serge's event. Plus Serge was at Yorkville and the pictures of Kawhi were from Yorkdale, not close. Considering Drake said Kawhi was here, he was most likely here. Maybe Kawhi and Serge met up this weekend, we have no clue and really it doesn't matter.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
hype_2004
RealGM
And1: 4,649

Post#138 » by hype_2004 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:12 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
GG0701 wrote:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2019/08/01/serge-ibaka-launches-underwear-line-with-local-company/

Serge had a charitable fashion event for underwear on August 1st. Serge has also been doing fashion in Paris recently. Kawhi was not at Serge's event. Plus Serge was at Yorkville and the pictures of Kawhi were from Yorkdale, not close. Considering Drake said Kawhi was here, he was most likely here. Maybe Kawhi and Serge met up this weekend, we have no clue and really it doesn't matter.

Who gives a ****, NBA players love to visit the city in the SUMMER, but would never live here 365 days in the year.
GG0701
Junior

Post#139 » by GG0701 » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:12 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
GG0701 wrote:

The reason I thought Kawhi left was because Serge had an IG story of him flying somewhere on Sunday and no news. But Drake shouted Kawhi and Serge out and said they were in attendance.
Slo
Head Coach
And1: 8,532

Post#140 » by Slo » Tue Aug 6, 2019 4:18 pm

Dude is in LA for 1 month now and already trying to get away from his family.

Inb4 Kawhi signs with the Raptors in 2021.

Return to Toronto Raptors