ImageImageImageImageImage

I love our YUTES...

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,056

Re: I love our YUTES... 

Post#121 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:03 am

Zenzibar wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:First of all, Randle's on a 2 year deal, his last year is a team option. Why do you think that is, if he's a potential long term piece, we should have given him a long term contract, no?

And you're right, I can't predict where these guys peak. But you can't either, and you're including guys on one year deals as part of the young core. Where are Vonleh and Mario on that list, surely those young studs we got last year are still part of the core, no? But of course, we have Mudiay to make up for the loss of them. Oh wait

Ridiculous youth? No. I think our young guys are underrated by the rest of the league yes, but y'all super overrate them sometimes. We have some good young talent, I just think we need one more stud to top it off

Nah bro. You can spin your negative take any way you want but don't twist my words. I'm done. You have not said anything of substance. Enjoy your misery. You ain't built for this life.

:lol: Randle is on a 3 year deal...Portis a 2 year TO deal...Payton...did he sign a 2 year TO or just 1 for 8mil? The option year counts until we decline. That's first of all.

Dude is just doom and glooming without seeing a single game. It's obvious he can't handle a rebuild. It doesn't happen after 2 drafts.
:beer: RIP mags
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 47,893

Post#122 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:04 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Knicks would have to be cursed if none of the youth panned out to be something worthy. All of the youth have potential to be really good. Of course they aren't there yet, and have quite a bit of ways to go, but it's too soon to completely rule them out.

And on the flip side, we'd have to be extremely fortunate to have them all pan out the way they have the potential to. I don't think we should rule them out, but we shouldn't rule them in, either. There's not a single young player that doesn't have major question marks about him, and saying we're guaranteed anything at this stage is super optimistic

But this is why you have to let the rebuild take it's natural course. Some of these guys are really young, some arent that experienced.

It's natural they'd have flaws. I cant recall seeing a rookie come into the league without glaring things they had to work on to be great, so i wouldnt hold that on our guys heads when all rookies have that aspect.

This is literally what I'm saying

Our guys are no different than other young guys. They have flaws that need to be fixed, and acting like they're for sure things is pretty ridiculous. Which is why I didn't confine it to our team, cause it's universal

I'm just saying pump the brakes on the hype train a bit. Our main piece hasn't played a minute in the NBA yet, so he's an entire unknown right now and one of our other main guys was literally the worst player in the league last year. Kids take time to develop I know, but the odds they all develop perfectly is slim, and I don't think we should count on things going perfect.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#123 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:06 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:Dude is just doom and glooming without seeing a single game. It's obvious he can't handle a rebuild. It doesn't happen after 2 drafts.

I can tell you're not reading what I'm saying, cause that's literally what I'm saying

We're still rebuilding, and all our guys are more or less unknowns. I'm excited to watch them, and I like pretty much all of them, but they're unknowns. I don't get what's so difficult to comprehend about that
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,236

Post#124 » by Zenzibar » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:08 am

K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:Dude is just doom and glooming without seeing a single game. It's obvious he can't handle a rebuild. It doesn't happen after 2 drafts.

I can tell you're not reading what I'm saying, cause that's literally what I'm saying

We're still rebuilding, and all our guys are more or less unknowns. I'm excited to watch them, and I like pretty much all of them, but they're unknowns. I don't get what's so difficult to comprehend about that

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,182

Post#125 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:12 am

Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#126 » by Thugger HBC » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:12 am

K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:And on the flip side, we'd have to be extremely fortunate to have them all pan out the way they have the potential to. I don't think we should rule them out, but we shouldn't rule them in, either. There's not a single young player that doesn't have major question marks about him, and saying we're guaranteed anything at this stage is super optimistic

But this is why you have to let the rebuild take it's natural course. Some of these guys are really young, some arent that experienced.

It's natural they'd have flaws. I cant recall seeing a rookie come into the league without glaring things they had to work on to be great, so i wouldnt hold that on our guys heads when all rookies have that aspect.

Our guys are no different than other young guys. They have flaws that need to be fixed, and acting like they're for sure things is pretty ridiculous. Which is why I didn't confine it to our team, cause it's universal

I'm just saying pump the brakes on the hype train a bit. Our main piece hasn't played a minute in the NBA yet, so he's an entire unknown right now and one of our other main guys was literally the worst player in the league last year. Kids take time to develop I know, but the odds they all develop perfectly is slim, and I don't think we should count on things going perfect.

I don't think anyone is really thinking that we struck gold yet, but I do think we've hit on some nice finds, and that would be fair to say on several of our guys. Most around the league think so as well, so that's a good place to be.

I've mentioned this before, but if a team can add one or even yet two pieces that could be potential players each season, they've done well even if that player don't stay with them. Mitch and Trier fit that mold last season, time shall tell if we have similar success for this upcoming season.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#127 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:19 am

K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:And on the flip side, we'd have to be extremely fortunate to have them all pan out the way they have the potential to. I don't think we should rule them out, but we shouldn't rule them in, either. There's not a single young player that doesn't have major question marks about him, and saying we're guaranteed anything at this stage is super optimistic

Ummm...I agree with this but...your words are not saying this. You're basically shytting on every kid we have and acting like no one has reason to be excited about the team. That's all you've really said in the few posts I'm reading and responding too.

If this is your point...:lol:...you could have just said that. You went above and beyond.

For all anyone knows....all these guys could suck. No kidding. We could also have much more talent than anyone knows. That's a rebuild with youth. The whole idea as a fan should be to sit back and enjoy the potential until proven otherwise. It's that simple. Why sit here and pick every nit on a bunch of kids barely old enough to drink...and some who aren't. Enjoy the ride.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,177

Post#128 » by Kampuchea » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:23 am

Some people overrate our players, especially before the season starts. When the season starts we rip them to shreds, especially in postgame threads.

Season ends we get hyped off workout videos and they’re awesome again.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#129 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:24 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:But this is why you have to let the rebuild take it's natural course. Some of these guys are really young, some arent that experienced.

I don't think anyone is really thinking that we struck gold yet, but I do think we've hit on some nice finds, and that would be fair to say on several of our guys. Most around the league think so as well, so that's a good place to be.

I've mentioned this before, but if a team can add one or even yet two pieces that could be potential players each season, they've done well even if that player don't stay with them. Mitch and Trier fit that mold last season, time shall tell if we have similar success for this upcoming season.

Yeah, that seems like a good barometer

I think we've done just fine with the past 2 years of rebuilding, but we're just not done adding high potential guys yet. The more guys you have with potential, the better, just cause you have backup plans in case it doesn't pan out completely perfect. Yeah, at a certain point you need to say, we need to start winning, but we're not there yet. Prematurely ejecting from rebuild mode can set you back nearly a decade

I mean, at the same time, if the kids ball out this year and carry us to a 30 something win season, I won't complain because it means they are good enough, and you know you really don't need anyone else. But we likely don't crack 30 wins this year, so we don't know if we have enough yet
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,177

Post#130 » by Kampuchea » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:26 am

K-DOT wrote:I'd say

RJ
Randle
Knox
DSJ
Mitch

For my top 5. We have depth for youth, but nothing amazing. RJ has good potential, but not superstar potential, and I love Mitch but he doesn't have that high of potential on offense. Then DSJ/Knox/Randle are all fringe All Star potential

Which is why I say we really need another top pick this year

This seems reasonable to me. Is this the post that’s got people riled up? Can’t be
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#131 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:31 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:But this is why you have to let the rebuild take it's natural course. Some of these guys are really young, some arent that experienced.

Ummm...I agree with this but...your words are not saying this. You're basically shytting on every kid we have and acting like no one has reason to be excited about the team. That's all you've really said in the few posts I'm reading and responding too.

If this is your point...:lol:...you could have just said that. You went above and beyond.

For all anyone knows....all these guys could suck. No kidding. We could also have much more talent than anyone knows. That's a rebuild with youth. The whole idea as a fan should be to sit back and enjoy the potential until proven otherwise. It's that simple. Why sit here and pick every nit on a bunch of kids barely old enough to drink...and some who aren't. Enjoy the ride.

My thinking is, we always go into the season with super high expectations for the kids, and pretty much they fall short. Cause they're, y'know, kids, and kids need time to develop

There's no way to tell at this point if our kids are good enough is all I'm saying. Like I said to begin with, I think DSJ and Knox both have fringe all star potential, RJ has clear all star potential, and Mitch has all-D team potential

But it's still just potential at this point. If the kids show out this year and we win 35 games, that means they're good enough of a core. If we win 20 something games, that could mean we're not good, or it could mean we're not good yet, either way, still a good idea to add another high potential talent

I don't know where you got the idea that I was sh*tting on the kids and telling people not to be excited from. I've been pretty consistently positive about the outlook of the team, just not as positive it'll be as quick as y'all think it is.
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#132 » by Thugger HBC » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:35 am

K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:This is literally what I'm saying

I think we've done just fine with the past 2 years of rebuilding, but we're just not done adding high potential guys yet. The more guys you have with potential, the better, just cause you have backup plans in case it doesn't pan out completely perfect. Yeah, at a certain point you need to say, we need to start winning, but we're not there yet. Prematurely ejecting from rebuild mode can set you back nearly a decade

I mean, at the same time, if the kids ball out this year and carry us to a 30 something win season, I won't complain because it means they are good enough, and you know you really don't need anyone else. But we likely don't crack 30 wins this year, so we don't know if we have enough yet

Agreed. It does seem like the team understands this as well based on the build. They do seem to have a goal of being competitive to win some games. The youth should be active contributors and if so regardless of win count the season should be deemed as par for the course.

Personally, I have them pegged around 30 wins give or take a few, which would be improvement for sure. Now if someone or two take an unexpected jump then who knows at that point, but would be awesome if it happened.

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#133 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:46 am

K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:This is literally what I'm saying

My thinking is, we always go into the season with super high expectations for the kids, and pretty much they fall short. Cause they're, y'know, kids, and kids need time to develop

There's no way to tell at this point if our kids are good enough is all I'm saying. Like I said to begin with, I think DSJ and Knox both have fringe all star potential, RJ has clear all star potential, and Mitch has all-D team potential

But it's still just potential at this point. If the kids show out this year and we win 35 games, that means they're good enough of a core. If we win 20 something games, that could mean we're not good, or it could mean we're not good yet, either way, still a good idea to add another high potential talent

I don't know where you got the idea that I was sh*tting on the kids and telling people not to be excited from. I've been pretty consistently positive about the outlook of the team, just not as positive it'll be as quick as y'all think it is.

You literally said Randle is not relevant. You downplayed Mitch. You were talking down the players and shooting down the potential. You were telling people you can't take them seriously. You were shortening player contracts....I mean...really? :lol: You were not just saying pump the breaks. You were throwing the car in park and jumping out the window! :lol:
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#134 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:50 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:I don't think anyone is really thinking that we struck gold yet, but I do think we've hit on some nice finds, and that would be fair to say on several of our guys. Most around the league think so as well, so that's a good place to be.

Agreed. It does seem like the team understands this as well based on the build. They do seem to have a goal of being competitive to win some games. The youth should be active contributors and if so regardless of win count the season should be deemed as par for the course.

Personally, I have them pegged around 30 wins give or take a few, which would be improvement for sure. Now if someone or two take an unexpected jump then who knows at that point, but would be awesome if it happened.

I don't think the build really makes that much sense. Like, first of all, Knox should be playing the 4, for starters. With Randle, Morris, and Portis there's no minutes for him there, so he's a full time 3, which he's just not going to be in the future, and with the exception of possibly Morris, you can't really have anyone defend 3s from that group

Then we signed Ellington and Bullock which, okay I guess? I mean, yeah they shoot but they're not great shooters or anything, and if they get minutes that takes away from Dot/Trier/Frank/Iggy on the wings off the bench. Gibson, sure whatever. But just, honestly, our starting lineup for next year is likely DSJ/RJ/Knox/Randle/Mitch. Which is a super awkward fit, cause you have two okay shooters (Knox, Randle), two bad shooters (DSJ, RJ), and a complete non shooter (Mitch), plus only one guy out of those five is a plus defensively (DSJ's alright, but not good enough to make up for the other 3). So, little shooting and even less defense. From a potential standpoint, that's fine because we're super young and have talent, but from a wins/development standpoint, it's less than ideal. What they should have done is gone after a 2/3 that can shoot really well instead of Randle (Danny Green would've been ideal, but I'd rather be in LA if I were him too), and not signed guys like Portis and Morris, who are looking for big contracts next offseason (meaning, they want to pad their stats, not win games or help develop the kids)

I say Vegas's 26.5 wins is dead on. Maybe we hit 30 if the kids surprise. But 538 has us at 23 wins, and we've only won more games than they predicted once in the last like 5 years. Though that was because rookie KP was much better than anyone expected, so maybe we get something similar with RJ

Like I said. We're doing fine, but we need at least another year of development, maybe two or three
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#135 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:58 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You literally said Randle is not relevant. You downplayed Mitch. You were talking down the players and shooting down the potential. You were telling people you can't take them seriously. You were shortening player contracts....I mean...really? :lol: You were not just saying pump the breaks. You were throwing the car in park and jumping out the window! :lol:

I don't view Randle as part of the young core. He's on a 2 year deal (cause we're not picking up his 3rd year option), so when we're trying to compete, he won't be here. Putting him in the young core category is the same as putting Tim in the young core category 2 years ago. And I said I couldn't take him seriously cause he said "If Randle leaves in FA, he leaves us with cap space." Seriously defend that statement, that makes no sense in any regard.

And I downplay Mitch because way too many people think he's the next AD. He's a great defensive prospect, but has shown nothing on offense outside of dunks yet. Which is perfectly fine, that's basically Dwight's career, but he hasn't shown star potential, and he's not untradeable by any stretch

Seems like you have a mentality of "if you're not 100% with me, you're 100% against me."
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#136 » by Thugger HBC » Wed Aug 7, 2019 3:59 am

K-DOT wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:
K-DOT wrote:Yeah, that seems like a good barometer

I don't think the build really makes that much sense. Like, first of all, Knox should be playing the 4, for starters. With Randle, Morris, and Portis there's no minutes for him there, so he's a full time 3, which he's just not going to be in the future, and with the exception of possibly Morris, you can't really have anyone defend 3s from that group

Then we signed Ellington and Bullock which, okay I guess? I mean, yeah they shoot but they're not great shooters or anything, and if they get minutes that takes away from Dot/Trier/Frank/Iggy on the wings off the bench. Gibson, sure whatever. But just, honestly, our starting lineup for next year is likely DSJ/RJ/Knox/Randle/Mitch. Which is a super awkward fit, cause you have two okay shooters (Knox, Randle), two bad shooters (DSJ, RJ), and a complete non shooter (Mitch), plus only one guy out of those five is a plus defensively (DSJ's alright, but not good enough to make up for the other 3). So, little shooting and even less defense. From a potential standpoint, that's fine because we're super young and have talent, but from a wins/development standpoint, it's less than ideal. What they should have done is gone after a 2/3 that can shoot really well instead of Randle (Danny Green would've been ideal, but I'd rather be in LA if I were him too), and not signed guys like Portis and Morris, who are looking for big contracts next offseason (meaning, they want to pad their stats, not win games or help develop the kids)

I say Vegas's 26.5 wins is dead on. Maybe we hit 30 if the kids surprise. But 538 has us at 23 wins, and we've only won more games than they predicted once in the last like 5 years. Though that was because rookie KP was much better than anyone expected, so maybe we get something similar with RJ

Like I said. We're doing fine, but we need at least another year of development, maybe two or three

We'll see how it pans out. I do agree it will take some time, and that's to be expected.

I don't really see the free agents as a hinderance, although I do think they will have roles at times over stretches of the season. Some of these guys play similar positions, not even counting the youth, so it lends me to think they know the drill already. Not really concerned about that aspect.

iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,170

Post#137 » by iLLmatic860 » Wed Aug 7, 2019 4:04 am

Alot of negativity around here the last few days

What happened to the optimism

Did Frank trigger old feelings or something? Lmao
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#138 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Aug 7, 2019 4:08 am

K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:My thinking is, we always go into the season with super high expectations for the kids, and pretty much they fall short. Cause they're, y'know, kids, and kids need time to develop

I don't view Randle as part of the young core. He's on a 2 year deal (cause we're not picking up his 3rd year option), so when we're trying to compete, he won't be here. Putting him in the young core category is the same as putting Tim in the young core category 2 years ago. And I said I couldn't take him seriously cause he said "If Randle leaves in FA, he leaves us with cap space." Seriously defend that statement, that makes no sense in any regard.

And I downplay Mitch because way too many people think he's the next AD. He's a great defensive prospect, but has shown nothing on offense outside of dunks yet. Which is perfectly fine, that's basically Dwight's career, but he hasn't shown star potential, and he's not untradeable by any stretch

Seems like you have a mentality of "if you're not 100% with me, you're 100% against me."

Seems like you have a mentality that you can see the future and that your opinion on players is gospel. You seem to have the mentality of a battered fan. You have no idea who will be here. It's a 3 yr deal until the option is declined....period. Mitch has shown enough to be considered a potential star in this league.You are downplaying that. You're afraid to enjoy this and your trying to tell others to pump the breaks. That's all it is. You do you.

Oh..and a team option creates cap flexibilty...which IS a good thing. Rabdke is a trade asset because of that option. So is Portis...and Morris...abd everyone else on the roster basically.
malik959
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,832

Post#139 » by malik959 » Wed Aug 7, 2019 4:20 am

My order as far as Potential Ceiling:

RJ: As of right now he can get to the rim at will, he's a great passer/ball handler, he already has an NBA body, and he's decent on defense. Once he develops his shot than the sky is the limit

Randle: Randle is a beast and I feel that at 25 he still has room to grow. He maybe the closest to his ceiling than the other yutes, but I love his potential

DSJ: I didn't want DSJ in the draft mainly because I worried that he would become the post injury D.Rose, but I really like his passing skills and feel he didn't get a fair deal with Mud in the picture. If he changed his shot than I can see his whole game improve because defenses wont step back to close the lane.

Mitch: Another beast, I wish he could put some Dream Machine moves in his rep and show some outside shots and this kid would be perfect.

Knox: All the potential in the world, I love his approach to this off season. Day one: "hey coach meet me at the gym, what do I need to do?" I don't expect to see a huge improvement on defense, but I do see Tobias Harris potential and a work ethic to make it. A lot of people are slipping on him because of his "ROOKIE" stats in which he was thrown to the wolves, but I feel that he will get their.

Ignas: Ya'll are trippin for forgetting this kid, this kid is niiiice. If what we saw in the summer league is true, than I can see him being on Hayward type level. His strength is his mind set and has a lot of skill to go with it.

Trier: Trier has a lot of skill, but I feel that he's closer to his ceiling than we all think. He reminds me of Monte Ellis with the way he gets to the rim and his outside shooting, the boy can score.

Elfrid: People are forgetting that Payton is only 2 years older than Trier and has not reached his full potential either, but like Trier I don't see a huge improvement in his future.

Portis: I don't see a huge increase from what he's already doing, can he become a better defender :dontknow: but that is the improvement I really want from him. Coming off the bench I would prefer for him to challenge more shots at the rim, if he can do this than I'm truly happy with him.

Frank: Don't get me wrong I'm happy with Frank. I love defense and that is exactly what he brings, If he was drafted in the 20's we wouldn't really hear the complaints, similar to Shump. He knows how to control the offense, we need him to defend top players on other teams, I just wish he would hit those damn open shots to shut you guys up.

Dotson: Love Dots game, but I feel that trier offense will solidify a higher roll in Fiz's offense, "sooooo somebody's got to go" I really love his game as a role player, but I can't see him getting a lot of minutes with RJ and Trier at 2 and Knox and Morris at the 3. He's depth in case of injuries and he a great player in that position.

Overall I feel that we have a lot of kids with high ceilings, 3 in which fell in our laps (Mitch, Trier, Iggy). Potential is their, we just need at lease 2 to become stars (RJ + Randle/DSJ) and the rest can just fall in place like legos. If held in tact year 2022 is going to be a tough all around decision for our FO.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#140 » by DOT » Wed Aug 7, 2019 4:22 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
K-DOT wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Seems like you have a mentality that you can see the future and that your opinion on players is gospel. You seem to have the mentality of a battered fan. You have no idea who will be here. It's a 3 yr deal until the option is declined....period. Mitch has shown enough to be considered a potential star in this league.You are downplaying that. You're afraid to enjoy this and your trying to tell others to pump the breaks. That's all it is. You do you.

My guy, I literally said I don't know who will turn out to be what. That's why I'm advising caution cause saying we're all done with getting top end prospects when we still don't know if any of them will pan out is absurd.

I don't know who's going to be here, but I can make educated guesses based off past decisions made by the FO. We will be declining Randle's 3rd year option in any scenario. Our pitch for 2021 is having 2 max slots for guys to pick who they'll team up with (aka, what Brooklyn did this offseason), and we have to make a decision on Randle before the offseason starts. So, we're declining it. We signed and traded for a bunch of young guys on short term deals last year. None of them are on the roster this year. So likely none of the expirings this year will be back either

A star is someone who you can build a team around. If Mitch doesn't develop his offense at all, which he really hasn't even flashed potential of, he has Rudy Gobert potential. Rudy Gobert is not a star. You cannot build a team around Rudy Gobert, but he is a player most teams would love to have. I watched games at the end of the year pretty much exclusively for Mitch. Don't tell me I'm afraid to enjoy sh*t, cause I do enjoy watching our kids grow and develop

I'm telling y'all to pump the brakes cause y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment again. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised that our kids are better than expected than disappointed they haven't lived up to my unrealistic expectations. If you think I'm being negative, I don't know how you function in daily life.
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Return to New York Knicks