ImageImageImage

Toronto ceremony details leaked, by Trent at Dundas Canadian Tire, feature banner, gifts, former Celtic player.

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Celtics_History_Lesson
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,267

Toronto ceremony details leaked, by Trent at Dundas Canadian Tire, feature banner, gifts, former Celtic player. 

Post#1 » by Celtics_History_Lesson » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:06 am

Banner

New secondary team logo

Special merchandise

Special guests

Gift for English-speaking season ticket holders

Gift for other season ticket holders

[*]

As mandated by Canadian law, two hours of the ceremony will be for Vitrification.

Ontario park renamed

Pieces from the recently demolished CN Tower configured into sculpture for outside the arena.

Online-only merchandise.

Logo for season 2019-20.

Very special guest appearance.

Lottery prize.

*Prize not transferable.

Season sponsors.

Celtics_History_Lesson
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,267

Re: Toronto ceremony details leaked, by Trent at Dundas Canadian Tire, feature banner, gifts, former Celtic player. 

Post#2 » by Celtics_History_Lesson » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:11 am

Ottawa is now sending their newest, and most heavily-armed, naval vessel.

OldCeltics
Veteran
And1: 2,731

Re: Toronto ceremony details leaked, by Trent at Dundas Canadian Tire, feature banner, gifts, former Celtic player. 

Post#5 » by OldCeltics » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:35 am

This is by far your best!!!!

F**K Toronto. They didn't deserve that championship. Half of Warriors were injured or semi-injured.
chakdaddy
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,154

Post#6 » by chakdaddy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:37 am

Ah, let em enjoy the weird story of winning and kawhi leonard. Shane come back!
Taget
Analyst
And1: 2,628

Post#7 » by Taget » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:49 am

I laughed but honestly.. they won the damn championship. Can't rag on them for that. I'm happy for them and glad they overcame years of futility.
[quote:545636310b="Darth Celtic"]man, these refs need to stop giving us the benefit of the doubt and start screwing us.[/quote]

djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,162

Post#8 » by djsunyc » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:29 am

hey did you know that since the raptors franchise was created, the celtics and the raptors are tied with 1 championship a piece?

how's that for a history lesson?
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#9 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 am

djsunyc wrote:hey did you know that since the raptors franchise was created, the celtics and the raptors are tied with 1 championship a piece?

Congrats on the title, for real........, but your post.....

Imagine the happiness you felt in June. Now multiply that many times over.......that's what most of the posters on this board have gone through. Stick to trolling the Hornets and Grizzlies boards if you're gonna boast about your lone title.
djsunyc
RealGM

Post#10 » by djsunyc » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:05 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
djsunyc wrote:hey did you know that since the raptors franchise was created, the celtics and the raptors are tied with 1 championship a piece?

Imagine the happiness you felt in June. Now multiply that many times over.......that's what most of the posters on this board have gone through. Stick to trolling the Hornets and Grizzlies boards if you're gonna boast about your lone title.

boast? look at the thread i posted in and the response. did i create a thread boasting about the title? do i post incessantly about the championship? the answer to that is no. but when someone creates an absolutely idiotic thread then it deserves the response it gets.
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#11 » by Feed Your Head » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:29 pm

djsunyc wrote:

boast? look at the thread i posted in and the response. did i create a thread boasting about the title? do i post incessantly about the championship? the answer to that is no. but when someone creates an absolutely idiotic thread then it deserves the response it gets.

Come the hell on, even if you arent familiar with this board (which you are), It's pretty freakin' obvious that almost all of CHL's threads are satires.

Be better.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#12 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:31 pm

djsunyc wrote:

Lol at getting offended by CHL's satire and calling it idotic. You do know that 95% of CHL's posts are satirical right? You lurk our board enough that you should know this by now. Do you email CBC and tell them how awful This Hour Has 22 Minutes is? Are you outraged when you watch the Beaverton? Do you organize boycotts against theonion.com for their faulty reporting?
djsunyc
RealGM

Post#13 » by djsunyc » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:32 pm

if it was meant as a joke then my apologies. i have no idea who the poster is nor do i follow his posts.
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#14 » by Feed Your Head » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm

djsunyc wrote:if it was meant as a joke then my apologies. i have no idea who the poster is nor do i follow his posts.

Anytime you see him post, just look at it as a joke lol.
right between the eyes
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,513

Post#16 » by right between the eyes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:30 am

New low Celtics fans ... injuries are a part of the game ...the Warriors won with kyrie and love out..did that have an asterisk? Smh
Bad-Thoma
Head Coach
And1: 8,983

Post#17 » by Bad-Thoma » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 am

Honestly I didn't feel like this was one of CHL's better works but now that I'm seeing angry Raps fans posting on our board I really have to tip my hat to him. Well played sir, well played.

Tatumfor2
Starter
And1: 4,674

Post#18 » by Tatumfor2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:52 am

Those ships should be sinking...
Win it for Al!!! :pray:

Return to Boston Celtics