ImageImageImage

Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk*

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Re: Around the NBA (4.0) *Non-Celtics Talk* 

Post#1821 » by SmartWentCrazy » Tue Sep 3, 2019 9:34 pm

Rodions Kurucs is a piece of ****. Just got arrested for choking his GF in a situation thats scarily similar to Jabari Bird.

Interested to see if the Nets cut him.
GoCeltics123
RealGM
And1: 32,688

Post#1822 » by GoCeltics123 » Tue Sep 3, 2019 9:42 pm

Read on Twitter
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,022

Post#1823 » by Darth Celtic » Tue Sep 3, 2019 9:43 pm

SmartWentCrazy wrote:Rodions Kurucs is a piece of ****. Just got arrested for choking his GF in a situation thats scarily similar to Jabari Bird.

Toxic locker room... lol. Sign Melo.
MrDollarBills = MrWelchesBets
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 53,905

Post#1824 » by Parliament10 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 1:28 am

SmartWentCrazy wrote:Rodions Kurucs is a piece of ****. Just got arrested for choking his GF in a situation thats scarily similar to Jabari Bird.

Wow, that's terrible. Hope she's alright.
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum
FlatearthZorro
RealGM
And1: 11,904

Post#1825 » by FlatearthZorro » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:16 am

GoCeltics123 wrote:
Read on Twitter

They did way more than ok but them picks they gave OKC are crazy. We gave up less for KG albeit KG being close to 30 years old or 30. KG still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> George.
Good assessment:

PLO wrote:Tatum played OK - took advantage of a few mismatches - decent on the defensive end. He is what we thought he was going into the season - a technically very proficient player operating close to his career ceiling as a rookie.
FlatearthZorro
RealGM

Post#1826 » by FlatearthZorro » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:17 am

Darth Celtic wrote:

Hahahah. Where's Pork? Talking about us and they are adding Irving... This is gonna be interesting locker room situation to say the least. If they add Melo, it will be even more interesting.
Good assessment:

PLO wrote:Tatum played OK - took advantage of a few mismatches - decent on the defensive end. He is what we thought he was going into the season - a technically very proficient player operating close to his career ceiling as a rookie.
FlatearthZorro
RealGM

Post#1827 » by FlatearthZorro » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:18 am

brackdan70 wrote:
CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:
Darth Celtic wrote:Kyrie and KD want nets to sign Melo...

Oh please sign Melo.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THis would be incredible. No longer the Billy King Nets though.

Who knows Kyrie and Durant might have some power over the FO. We could only hope.

Btw, all this drama about Melo, dude is awful, was probably never that good. He's the only guy who's considered a star that I've heard Mike Gorman say bad stuff about openly. That says a lot.
Good assessment:

FlatearthZorro
RealGM

Post#1828 » by FlatearthZorro » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:21 am

Bird has some serious mental issues. Dude was reportedly suicidal. No idea if Kurucs is the same and it's not an excuse but Jabari needed help and still does, hope he overcomes this and becomes a better man.
Good assessment:

3D Chess
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,728

Post#1829 » by 3D Chess » Wed Sep 4, 2019 12:36 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:

Bird has some serious mental issues. Dude was reportedly suicidal. No idea if Kurucs is the same and it's not an excuse but Jabari needed help and still does, hope he overcomes this and becomes a better man.

Graham Rayman and Trevor Boyer of the New York Daily News cited police sources who said Kurucs screamed, "I am going to kill myself" before choking the woman, pushing her on the bed, slapping her in the face twice, biting her lip and injuring her ribs by picking her up and throwing her on the bed.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852252-report-nets-rodions-kurucs-arrested-for-allegedly-choking-girlfriend
FlatearthZorro
RealGM

Post#1830 » by FlatearthZorro » Wed Sep 4, 2019 1:12 pm

3D Chess wrote:
FlatearthZorro wrote:

Graham Rayman and Trevor Boyer of the New York Daily News cited police sources who said Kurucs screamed, "I am going to kill myself" before choking the woman, pushing her on the bed, slapping her in the face twice, biting her lip and injuring her ribs by picking her up and throwing her on the bed.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852252-report-nets-rodions-kurucs-arrested-for-allegedly-choking-girlfriend

Sounds pretty much the same. Well, hope he gets help.
Good assessment:

zoyathedestroya
RealGM
And1: 89,648

Post#1831 » by zoyathedestroya » Wed Sep 4, 2019 4:24 pm

Read on Twitter

When is Rozier eligible to be traded? WHO SAYS NO?!
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,022

Post#1832 » by Darth Celtic » Wed Sep 4, 2019 5:11 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:
Darth Celtic wrote:

Hahahah. Where's Pork? Talking about us and they are adding Irving... This is gonna be interesting locker room situation to say the least. If they add Melo, it will be even more interesting.

Pork... lol. Prok.

I finally get that guy. Today he said he has been a nets season ticket holder for 17 years. That explains a lot. I shouldn't be so hard on the guy. Paying that much money for that load of crap for 17 years is just, well... depressing. I'd try and make all that glitters gold if I had to watch the nets live for 17 years.
MrDollarBills = MrWelchesBets
MagicBagley18
RealGM
And1: 20,332

Post#1833 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 5:13 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:
GoCeltics123 wrote:
Read on Twitter

They did way more than ok but them picks they gave OKC are crazy. We gave up less for KG albeit KG being close to 30 years old or 30. KG still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> George.

have to look at it really like it was for PG and KAWHI though, which makes it a no brainer
threrf23
RealGM
And1: 4,395

Post#1834 » by threrf23 » Thu Sep 5, 2019 4:35 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:
3D Chess wrote:
FlatearthZorro wrote:

Sounds pretty much the same. Well, hope he gets help.

Not to defend Kurucs, but this doesn't sound nearly as bad as what happened with Jabari Bird. It sounds like Kurucs lost it. Bird remained pretty calculated and brought his victim to the edge of consciousness (if not death) and back repeatedly over the course of several hours.
LuckyLeprechaun
Rookie
And1: 1,333

Post#1835 » by LuckyLeprechaun » Thu Sep 5, 2019 4:52 pm

FlatearthZorro wrote:
GoCeltics123 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Eh not really that big a difference in what we gave up. We sent 3 young players who were mid 1st picks+ 2 more firsts and an expiring. So I consider that equal to 5 1st with Jefferson at that time being equal to a top 10 pick or better. Clippers sent out 1 young player, 5 1sts and an expiring. So equal to 6 1sts. The only real difference is in how big a gap you think there is between Jefferson at the time vs SGA now. Maybe OKC gets a lotto pick or 2 out of it, or maybe everyone they draft has Green or Telfair's careers.

Also some claim getting PG13 was required to get KL to sign. KL+ PG13 for 6 1st is a better deal than KG for 5 1sts.
Roddy
Head Coach
And1: 10,807

Post#1836 » by Roddy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 am

Read on Twitter
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#1837 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:07 pm

After having read excerpts from his interview with the Wall Street Journal, one can only conclude that KD and Kyrie deserve each other, in that they are both completely delusional.
captain green
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,664

Post#1838 » by captain green » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:55 am

I hope the all diva team (nets) implode. I'm seriously over reading about kd and Irving the 2 most miserable idiots in the game currently.
I say put Melo on the team.
Brown's #1 fan on this forum.
31to6
RealGM
And1: 27,995

Post#1839 » by 31to6 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:34 am

That KD stuff is paaainful ****. Google ‘how to be a grownup’ already man
Paul Pierce appreciation society.
reload141
RealGM
And1: 22,394

Post#1840 » by reload141 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:29 pm

CeltsfanSinceBirth wrote:After having read excerpts from his interview with the Wall Street Journal, one can only conclude that KD and Kyrie deserve each other, in that they are both completely delusional.

This quote just screams Kyrie.

“I’ve never choked.... I’ll always shoot the ball, choking is not shooting the ball. If I miss, it’s not my fault. It’s the environment, or someone else’s fault.”

I think Kyrie is his father now.

Return to Boston Celtics