ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the Offseason, Take 2

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Re: Around the Offseason, Take 2 

Post#1061 » by WargamesX » Wed Sep 4, 2019 1:44 am

Thugger HBC wrote:Nets really seem to have that culture in check. Their veteran leadership gets busted for dope. Their youngin arrested for choking his girl.

Somebody let Spencer Diddliesquat know Nets will NEVER run NY.

I had to look up the news to find out Wilson Chandler got busted with drugs....... Honestly he is a Nyet so that is there problem but I remember him as Knick Rookie. I hope he gets his life in order
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,137

Post#1062 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Sep 4, 2019 1:54 am

WargamesX wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Nets really seem to have that culture in check. Their veteran leadership gets busted for dope. Their youngin arrested for choking his girl.

I had to look up the news to find out Wilson Chandler got busted with drugs....... Honestly he is a Nyet so that is there problem but I remember him as Knick Rookie. I hope he gets his life in order

Gallo >>> Chandler
Metta World WAR
Junior
And1: 331

Post#1063 » by Metta World WAR » Wed Sep 4, 2019 2:24 am

MrDollarBills wrote:

Rent free.

Homeless.

As in the Swamp Dragons will forever be squatters in NYC.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#1064 » by Paradise » Wed Sep 4, 2019 5:57 pm

stuporman wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Rent free.

The Knicks and even this forum have never paid a penny to live in Nets fans and yes your head... but, please, keep coming back here to prove this is true....I dare you.

Perhaps quit mentioning the Nets for a week, maybe a month if you want to prove it’s true? I dare you to do that lol

We’re quite used to Knick fans in our forum lurking all the time. It’s all fun. Don’t get it twisted but he’s totally wrong. It’s actually shelter free. Not even rent free at this point.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,373

Post#1065 » by god shammgod » Wed Sep 4, 2019 6:15 pm

Paradise wrote:
stuporman wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Rent free.

The Knicks and even this forum have never paid a penny to live in Nets fans and yes your head... but, please, keep coming back here to prove this is true....I dare you.

Perhaps quit mentioning the Nets for a week, maybe a month if you want to prove it’s true? I dare you to do that lol

We’re quite used to Knick fans in our forum lurking all the time. It’s all fun. Don’t get it twisted but he’s totally wrong. It’s actually shelter free. Not even rent free at this point.

you're not even used to nets fans lurking there all the time. it's so quiet i hid a dead body there one time. f*ck outta here.
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,335

Post#1066 » by Phish Tank » Wed Sep 4, 2019 7:10 pm

Read on Twitter
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,914

Post#1067 » by stuporman » Wed Sep 4, 2019 7:43 pm

Paradise wrote:
stuporman wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Rent free.

This thread is for 'around' the league news so all the other teams are discussed in it, but keep letting us live in your head for free by coming here.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
makeitstop
General Manager
And1: 2,274

Post#1068 » by makeitstop » Wed Sep 4, 2019 8:06 pm

Paradise wrote:Perhaps quit mentioning the Nets for a week, maybe a month if you want to prove it’s true? I dare you to do that lol

If your guys weren't getting suspended and choking their girlfriends, maybe we would.
'Every night ending in 'Y' is a rock fight when you're playing the New York Knicks.' - World Wide Wob
shtolky
Head Coach
And1: 4,658

Post#1069 » by shtolky » Wed Sep 4, 2019 8:12 pm

It's nice for once that we are sort of a boring story now...especially compared to BK. No crazy and/or injured superstars, no PED suspensions, no criminal arrests, no Melo drama...just boring old workout videos from our players and a Canadian rookie who doesn't post on social media. Obviously results are the most important thing, but it's nice to see the culture shift ever so slightly compared to how things used to be.
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,260

Post#1070 » by iLLmatic860 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 8:20 pm

Paradise wrote:
stuporman wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Rent free.

Lmao bruh ur players just got in trouble for Ped use and choking there girlfriend

It dont matter what team you are. This is around the league thread

Lmao I don’t understand if you guys are so content with Kyrie and post Achilles KD then why do you Nets fans act insecure?

You already kno you dun **** up. Just admit
Brooklyn91
Pro Prospect
And1: 840

Post#1071 » by Brooklyn91 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:28 pm

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
Paradise wrote:
stuporman wrote:

Lmao bruh ur players just got in trouble for Ped use and choking there girlfriend

Lmao I don’t understand if you guys are so content with Kyrie and post Achilles KD then why do you Nets fans act insecure?

Sir, with all due respect. The knicks are not even playoff contention status. Nets fans in general aren’t worried about you. There’s bigger fish to fry. You talk about us, we talk about you. And you have been in several nets threads in the general board so let’s not. In general and outside this forum, knicks fans have been talking about the nets more than we talk about you guys. If anybody trashes the knicks, it’s because we’ll your the knicks and everybody talks trash about you. For the most part nets fans stopped caring about the knicks after we roasted y’all on Twitter after the first week of FA.

Just saying
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,548

Post#1072 » by Capn'O » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:35 pm

This **** **** again? This is getting to where it was when this forum was crawling with Raptors. At least those motherfckers had an And1 bot.

Half these accounts "My Next Chapter" types too...
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Post#1073 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:46 pm

Nets fans mad their circus started early
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,914

Post#1074 » by stuporman » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:49 pm

Brooklyn91 wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
Paradise wrote:Perhaps quit mentioning the Nets for a week, maybe a month if you want to prove it’s true? I dare you to do that lol

Sir, with all due respect. The knicks are not even playoff contention status. Nets fans in general aren’t worried about you. There’s bigger fish to fry. You talk about us, we talk about you. And you have been in several nets threads in the general board so let’s not. In general and outside this forum, knicks fans have been talking about the nets more than we talk about you guys. If anybody trashes the knicks, it’s because we’ll your the knicks and everybody talks trash about you. For the most part nets fans stopped caring about the knicks after we roasted y’all on Twitter after the first week of FA.

Just saying

With all due respect your garbage franchise is worst in the league in attendance for a playoff team so even when they are 'good' nobody cares about you...even the Nets fans apparently.

Knicks worst record yet still top 5 in attendance and most valuable franchise in the NBA...people constantly talk about them in the media... so still more relevant than the joke you root for.

Oh....and ballboy, STFU and GTFO...... jussayin.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Post#1075 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:54 pm

This for the nets fans lurking here
Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Brooklyn91
Pro Prospect

Post#1076 » by Brooklyn91 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:57 pm

stuporman wrote:
Brooklyn91 wrote:
DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:Lmao bruh ur players just got in trouble for Ped use and choking there girlfriend

Just saying

With all due respect your garbage franchise is worst in the league in attendance for a playoff team so even when they are 'good' nobody cares about you...even the Nets fans apparently.

Knicks worst record yet still top 5 in attendance and most valuable franchise in the NBA...people constantly talk about them in the media... so still more relevant than the joke you root for.

Sir with all due respect, I don’t care about attendance, I care about wins, and we are the better team. We are also the team with expectations now. I watch basketball to see the ball go in the hoops. The knicks can have the hoopla and continue being a laughing stock. That doesn’t concern me. You are garbage and we are the better team. The fact that the only rebuttal you have to that is attendance record*laughs* speaks volumes and actually makes me smile a bit

Knicks can have the #1 attendence record next season, what does that mean to me when you’ll win all of 20 games and people such as yourself will be right back to complaining as most knicks fans do? I guess you got to have something when you have no promise of not even making the playoffs in a terrible east anytime soon.
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,260

Post#1077 » by iLLmatic860 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 9:58 pm

Brooklyn91 wrote:
stuporman wrote:
Brooklyn91 wrote:

Just saying

Sir with all due respect, I don’t care about attendance, I care about wins, and we are the better team. We are also the team with expectations now. I watch basketball to see the ball go in the hoops. The knicks can have the hoopla and continue being a laughing stock. That doesn’t concern me. You are garbage and we are the better team. The fact that the only rebuttal you have to that is attendance record*laughs* speaks volumes and actually makes me smile a bit

Knicks can have the #1 attendees record next season, what does that mean to me when you’ll win all of 20 games and people such as yourself will be right back to complaining as most knicks fans do? I guess you got to have something when you have no promise of not even making the playoffs in a terrible east anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn91
Pro Prospect

Post#1078 » by Brooklyn91 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:01 pm

DaT WaVeY RiCaN wrote:
Brooklyn91 wrote:
stuporman wrote:

Knicks can have the #1 attendees record next season, what does that mean to me when you’ll win all of 20 games and people such as yourself will be right back to complaining as most knicks fans do? I guess you got to have something when you have no promise of not even making the playoffs in a terrible east anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why you ducked my other post?
makeitstop
General Manager
And1: 2,274

Post#1079 » by makeitstop » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:03 pm

stuporman wrote:With all due respect your garbage franchise is worst in the league in attendance for a playoff team so even when they are 'good' nobody cares about you...even the Nets fans apparently.

Also - 42-40

The only reason the Nyets look good is because NYK were so bad. They're just another .500 team that nobody watches.
'Every night ending in 'Y' is a rock fight when you're playing the New York Knicks.' - World Wide Wob
HerSports85
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 28,473

Post#1080 » by HerSports85 » Wed Sep 4, 2019 10:35 pm

Imagine getting your panties in a bunch because we talk about a player on your team chocking out his girlfriend in an “around the nba” thread LMAO

**** really pathetic, especially when you have an actual player on your team and a blog that talk about the knicks everyday.

BAF: Chicago Bulls
2023 In-season tournament Champs

Return to New York Knicks