Image ImageImage Image

All Star Game 2020 premium tix FYI

Moderators: HomoSapien, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson

ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

All Star Game 2020 premium tix FYI 

Post#1 » by ATRAIN53 » Fri Sep 6, 2019 8:23 pm

FYI- the premium ticket packages are up for sale already here-
https://nbapremium.com/ticket-packages

I can't afford any of those and signed up and waiting on whatever tickets they release to the public here-
https://www.nbaevents.com/allstar/

The main event I really want to see most is the Rookie game Friday night. (Zion, Luka, Coby!!!)
That's not in that premium package anyways.
Remember they screwed Luka out of the ASG last year since he was a rookie.
Guy got the 3rd most votes of ALL Players. Why let us vote for him if you won't let him play?

If Zion gets to play in the ASG that really will irk me. Rookie game should be his only event unless he's dunking.....

I saw some ASG 2020 shirts in the Clark Street sports shop by train station yesterday.
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,543

Re: All Star Game 2020 premium tix FYI 

Post#2 » by PaKii94 » Fri Sep 6, 2019 8:33 pm

ATRAIN53 wrote:FYI- the premium ticket packages are up for sale already here-
https://nbapremium.com/ticket-packages

I can't afford any of those and signed up and waiting on whatever tickets they release to the public here-
https://www.nbaevents.com/allstar/

The main event I really want to see most is the Rookie game Friday night. (Zion, Luka, Coby!!!)
That's not in that premium package anyways.
Remember they screwed Luka out of the ASG last year since he was a rookie.
Guy got the 3rd most votes of ALL Players. Why let us vote for him if you won't let him play?

If Zion gets to play in the ASG that really will irk me. Rookie game should be his only event unless he's dunking.....

I saw some ASG 2020 shirts in the Clark Street sports shop by train station yesterday.

Damn... I was excited to see one day of the events at least.... but cheapest package being $2.6k doesn't give me much hope.

and then lower level sideline, not courtside is 15k. I wish I was at that level of money.
Chicago-Bull-E
RealGM
And1: 7,220

Post#3 » by Chicago-Bull-E » Fri Sep 6, 2019 8:36 pm

15k for lower level seats. Ridiculous
KC: Do you still think you're a championship-caliber team?
Gar: I never said that and correct me if I'm wrong
TheGOATRises007
RealGM
And1: 18,387

Post#4 » by TheGOATRises007 » Fri Sep 6, 2019 8:45 pm

Absolutely ridiculous pricing.
mj234eva
General Manager
And1: 3,567

Post#5 » by mj234eva » Fri Sep 6, 2019 9:25 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Michael Jordan wrote:Sometimes I wish I could be my teammates looking at that
defense. It must be nice. But it isn't nice for me.
SHO'NUFF
Head Coach
And1: 2,153

Post#6 » by SHO'NUFF » Fri Sep 6, 2019 9:39 pm

Now you guys know why Reinsdorf didn’t want the Allstar game here....
#BullsFansLivesMatter Image
AshyLarrysDiaper
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 7,478

Post#7 » by AshyLarrysDiaper » Fri Sep 6, 2019 10:03 pm

More fuel for the revolution. Keep it up.
Contribute to the "Fire GarPax" billboard here:
https://www.gofundme.com/3v7fc-let-our-voices-be-heard-firegarpax
samwana
General Manager
And1: 2,449

Post#8 » by samwana » Fri Sep 6, 2019 11:01 pm

SHO'NUFF wrote:Now you guys know why Reinsdorf didn’t want the Allstar game here....
You mean Jerry.. Seems like Michael is selling his soul more easily.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using RealGM mobile app
League Circles
RealGM
And1: 9,145

Post#9 » by League Circles » Sat Sep 7, 2019 2:47 am

I mean, this is an international event. Rich people come from all over the world presumably for it.

I'm pretty much done going to NBA games. I think I've been to 5 games, all Bulls, four 100 level, one 300 level. Would never pay more than maaaaaybe $150 a ticket.

I saw team USA play at the UC. It was OK.

The league has priced me out. I hope they've chosen wisely. All of the games that I went to except the first one where during the Rose injury era and almost all of them were weekday games against bad team so I happened to get really good prices for those reasons. They've been awesome experiences but I simply can't risk spending hundreds of dollars to be angry at the end and that's so substantial risk even for a good team let alone a bad team.
https://august-shop.com/ - sneakers and streetwear
keloms
Veteran
And1: 1,933

Post#10 » by keloms » Sat Sep 7, 2019 8:17 am

Don't worry about prices, those are premium packages for those that want to go the easy route and let others do the legwork themselves. There's always All star weekend tickets available much more reasonably on resale sites.

The Friday events are by far the cheapest and run sometimes as little as $20, but, figure no more than $50 each to get in. Saturday runs about $500 to get in for a decent seat and the game on Sunday is about the same with $500 for upper level and $1000-$1250 for lowers.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,690

Post#11 » by dougthonus » Sat Sep 7, 2019 12:56 pm

League Circles wrote:I mean, this is an international event. Rich people come from all over the world presumably for it.

I'm pretty much done going to NBA games. I think I've been to 5 games, all Bulls, four 100 level, one 300 level. Would never pay more than maaaaaybe $150 a ticket.

The league has priced me out. I hope they've chosen wisely. All of the games that I went to except the first one where during the Rose injury era and almost all of them were weekday games against bad team so I happened to get really good prices for those reasons. They've been awesome experiences but I simply can't risk spending hundreds of dollars to be angry at the end and that's so substantial risk even for a good team let alone a bad team.

I'm not sure how you're priced out of $150 is your cap. I would think 150 would get you just about anything other than courtside on the secondary market for a Bulls game. I would think you could probably get tickets for 10-20 bucks last second fairly easily on the secondary market these days.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
League Circles
RealGM

Post#12 » by League Circles » Sat Sep 7, 2019 8:52 pm

dougthonus wrote:
League Circles wrote:I mean, this is an international event. Rich people come from all over the world presumably for it.

I'm not sure how you're priced out of $150 is your cap. I would think 150 would get you just about anything other than courtside on the secondary market for a Bulls game. I would think you could probably get tickets for 10-20 bucks last second fairly easily on the secondary market these days.

You probably know much better than me but I think you're way, way off. I've paid like $225 per ticket for an unimportant game during the Rose injury era for like 7th or 9th row somewhat near center court. What I'm saying is now that I've had that experience, it would basically take a much bigger game (weekend night with at least a decent Bulls team, not like we've had the last couple years) for a much lower price (around 150). I have no interest in going to see the Bulls when they're bad or paying for really anything other than 100 level. I guess I'll take my daughter once within the next few years but otherwise am content to watch from home unless someone is awesome enough to bring me as a guest haha.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,516

Post#13 » by Dominator83 » Sat Sep 7, 2019 9:31 pm

dougthonus wrote:

Yea now they always have tix for half price. I know im always a nosebleed guy, but i was going last year for like $30. A few other games i was 1st few rows in the 200 section for about $65. Thats the beauty part about them sucking
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
jc23
RealGM
And1: 10,761

Post#14 » by jc23 » Sat Sep 7, 2019 9:45 pm

nope
Be curious, Not judgmental
keloms
Veteran
And1: 1,933

Post#15 » by keloms » Sat Sep 7, 2019 10:00 pm

League Circles wrote:
dougthonus wrote:

You probably know much better than me but I think you're way, way off. I've paid like $225 per ticket for an unimportant game during the Rose injury era for like 7th or 9th row somewhat near center court.

Not even close to the accurate anymore. I've had 2nd row sideline seats for a few years and there's games that I've sold for under $100 per ticket. It's nearly a miracle if I can get face ($225) for a non-marquee. Like Doug said, the only seats you can't ever touch for less than $150 bucks nowadays are courtsides.
League Circles
RealGM

Post#16 » by League Circles » Sat Sep 7, 2019 10:21 pm

Wow, good to know guys, thanks.
dougthonus
Senior Mod - Bulls
Senior Mod - Bulls
And1: 15,690

Post#17 » by dougthonus » Sat Sep 7, 2019 11:07 pm

League Circles wrote:You probably know much better than me but I think you're way, way off. I've paid like $225 per ticket for an unimportant game during the Rose injury era for like 7th or 9th row somewhat near center court. What I'm saying is now that I've had that experience, it would basically take a much bigger game (weekend night with at least a decent Bulls team, not like we've had the last couple years) for a much lower price (around 150). I have no interest in going to see the Bulls when they're bad or paying for really anything other than 100 level. I guess I'll take my daughter once within the next few years but otherwise am content to watch from home unless someone is awesome enough to bring me as a guest haha.

In the Rose era, yeah, but it's a long time since the Rose era. I regularly get offers to go to games for free from people.

I'm not suggesting you should go to a game either. I'm just suggesting that presently if you want to, you could do so for extremely cheap if you look for deals regularly. I wouldn't bother going either. I'm not sure when the magic wears off, but I've probably been to about 250 or so games, so I can say it has worn off for me.

I only go to games now if it is an outing with someone who wants to go to a game and the experience is bonding with that friend over something we like rather than going explicitly because I want to see the game. I have a lot of friends who still value the experience quite a bit.

It's also probably a bit worse for me since I'm so spoiled. I've done so many random cool Bulls related things that trump games that a game also now feels like a minor activity.
http://linktr.ee/bullsbeat - links to the bullsbeat podcast
@doug_thonus on twitter
ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

Post#18 » by ATRAIN53 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 2:21 pm

keloms wrote:Don't worry about prices, those are premium packages for those that want to go the easy route and let others do the legwork themselves. There's always All star weekend tickets available much more reasonably on resale sites.

The Friday events are by far the cheapest and run sometimes as little as $20, but, figure no more than $50 each to get in. Saturday runs about $500 to get in for a decent seat and the game on Sunday is about the same with $500 for upper level and $1000-$1250 for lowers.

$20-50 for he Friday night rookie game on StubHub/Seat Geek?
I'd be happy AF to find them so please keep us posted if you see any info or have a line/insight!
I really want to take my kid and that Friday IS My Birthday! (he really wants to take me actually)

I think this is gonna be one of the harder tix and insanely expensive.
NBA does all the summer workouts here, were a key NBA city and every ones friends & trainers will be there.

I'm planning to camp old school TickeTRON style outside the UC if they let us and we know when.....
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,543

Post#19 » by PaKii94 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 2:47 pm

ATRAIN53 wrote:
keloms wrote:Don't worry about prices, those are premium packages for those that want to go the easy route and let others do the legwork themselves. There's always All star weekend tickets available much more reasonably on resale sites.

$20-50 for he Friday night rookie game on StubHub/Seat Geek?
I'd be happy AF to find them so please keep us posted if you see any info or have a line/insight!
I really want to take my kid and that Friday IS My Birthday! (he really wants to take me actually)

I think this is gonna be one of the harder tix and insanely expensive.
NBA does all the summer workouts here, were a key NBA city and every ones friends & trainers will be there.

I'm planning to camp old school TickeTRON style outside the UC if they let us and we know when.....

No way it's going to run that low. Cheapest bulls tickets are like $30.

I'd probably camp out the UC too for those prices
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,029

Post#20 » by FriedRise » Mon Sep 9, 2019 3:43 pm

Return to Chicago Bulls