Post#2 » by cladden » Sat Sep 7, 2019 1:27 am

I personally love the old geezer.
Jester_
General Manager
And1: 1,042

Re: How **** cool does Don Nelson look now 

Post#3 » by Jester_ » Sat Sep 7, 2019 1:28 am

What an OG, god damn
GQ Hot Dog wrote:Kerr has done more with the least talent available of any coach in the history of the game.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#4 » by Mylie10 » Sat Sep 7, 2019 2:49 am

He could definitely be a character in a Quentin Tarantino movie.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Post#5 » by Coxy » Sat Sep 7, 2019 3:17 am

Looking like the leader of a cult.

I'll let you guys come up with the name of that cult.
Bayside
Rookie
And1: 610

Post#6 » by Bayside » Sat Sep 7, 2019 4:58 am

Enjoying the retired life. Good for him.
Money_
Rookie
And1: 224

Post#7 » by Money_ » Sat Sep 7, 2019 5:30 am

Ganja has been good to him....
hamncheese
Assistant Coach
And1: 849

Post#8 » by hamncheese » Sat Sep 7, 2019 7:14 am

Coxy wrote:Looking like the leader of a cult.

I'll let you guys come up with the name of that cult.

Should name it after his strain of weed, the Cult of Nellie Kush.
Bob Myers, June 7, 2018: "“It’s not in my job description to please NBA fans. It’s to win, end of story. I don’t need to be entertained, I just need to win. That’s all it is. That’s all I was hired to do. Win.”
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#9 » by Mylie10 » Sat Sep 7, 2019 5:00 pm

So in the Tarantino movie, he's a drug kingpin in Hawaii. Biggest weed grower on the islands. But one of his cronies is getting into selling ice and fentenol. So Nellie has him whacked by Willie Nelson who is a quiet smiling assassin.

Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson are sidekicks who don't realize that Nellie's hands are so dirty. They love and fear him at the poker table, but behind the scenes Nellie is a cold blodded murdering Drug Lord. Only Willie understands who Nellie really is, and accepts him as is.

But Willie gets a new contract from an anonymous, but impeccable source to kill Nellie.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Money_
Rookie
And1: 224

Post#10 » by Money_ » Sat Sep 7, 2019 5:37 pm

Willie's Reserve
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Post#11 » by Coxy » Sun Sep 8, 2019 5:00 am

Mylie10 wrote:So in the Tarantino movie, he's a drug kingpin in Hawaii. Biggest weed grower on the islands. But one of his cronies is getting into selling ice and fentenol. So Nellie has him whacked by Willie Nelson who is a quiet smiling assassin.

Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson are sidekicks who don't realize that Nellie's hands are so dirty. They love and fear him at the poker table, but behind the scenes Nellie is a cold blodded murdering Drug Lord. Only Willie understands who Nellie really is, and accepts him as is.

But Willie gets a new contract from an anonymous, but impeccable source to kill Nellie.

I need this movie in my life.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#12 » by Mylie10 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 12:17 am

Coxy wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:So in the Tarantino movie, he's a drug kingpin in Hawaii. Biggest weed grower on the islands. But one of his cronies is getting into selling ice and fentenol. So Nellie has him whacked by Willie Nelson who is a quiet smiling assassin.

I know right? I want to know how it ends. We need Tarantino to put his twisted spin on it.
Khoee wrote “
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,321

Post#13 » by NeoWarriors » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:57 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Coxy wrote:

I know right? I want to know how it ends. We need Tarantino to put his twisted spin on it.
Well, Nellie did have a guy actually die at the table when they were playing poker at his house. So we were already halfway there...

Sent from my Golden State Warriors Protoast Elite toaster using RealGM mobile app

Return to Golden State Warriors