Image ImageImage Image

All Star Game 2020 premium tix FYI

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

keloms
Veteran
And1: 1,933

Re: All Star Game 2020 premium tix FYI 

Post#21 » by keloms » Mon Sep 9, 2019 3:53 pm

PaKii94 wrote:
ATRAIN53 wrote:
keloms wrote:Don't worry about prices, those are premium packages for those that want to go the easy route and let others do the legwork themselves. There's always All star weekend tickets available much more reasonably on resale sites.

The Friday events are by far the cheapest and run sometimes as little as $20, but, figure no more than $50 each to get in. Saturday runs about $500 to get in for a decent seat and the game on Sunday is about the same with $500 for upper level and $1000-$1250 for lowers.

$20-50 for he Friday night rookie game on StubHub/Seat Geek?
I'd be happy AF to find them so please keep us posted if you see any info or have a line/insight!
I really want to take my kid and that Friday IS My Birthday! (he really wants to take me actually)

I think this is gonna be one of the harder tix and insanely expensive.
NBA does all the summer workouts here, were a key NBA city and every ones friends & trainers will be there.

I'm planning to camp old school TickeTRON style outside the UC if they let us and we know when.....

No way it's going to run that low. Cheapest bulls tickets are like $30.

I'd probably camp out the UC too for those prices

It does. I've done the all star thing a few times over the last decade and a lot don't have any interest in that game. If Zion's playing and living up to the hype, it may be a little higher, but, overall, that's the night to plan for if you want to attend something that weekend without having to spend big.

There'll also be the celebrity game at Wintrust and likely NBA Experience at McCormick Place which also can be had relatively easy too.
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,535

Post#22 » by PaKii94 » Mon Sep 9, 2019 4:39 pm

keloms wrote:
PaKii94 wrote:
ATRAIN53 wrote:
$20-50 for he Friday night rookie game on StubHub/Seat Geek?
I'd be happy AF to find them so please keep us posted if you see any info or have a line/insight!
I really want to take my kid and that Friday IS My Birthday! (he really wants to take me actually)

I think this is gonna be one of the harder tix and insanely expensive.
NBA does all the summer workouts here, were a key NBA city and every ones friends & trainers will be there.

I'm planning to camp old school TickeTRON style outside the UC if they let us and we know when.....

No way it's going to run that low. Cheapest bulls tickets are like $30.

I'd probably camp out the UC too for those prices

It does. I've done the all star thing a few times over the last decade and a lot don't have any interest in that game. If Zion's playing and living up to the hype, it may be a little higher, but, overall, that's the night to plan for if you want to attend something that weekend without having to spend big.

There'll also be the celebrity game at Wintrust and likely NBA Experience at McCormick Place which also can be had relatively easy too.

Well seeing how expensive Duke games were and the fact that summer league has lines, I think there will be interest this year to see Zion. then add in big market Chicago and I think we'll be disappointed at the prices. Idc about the celeb game lol
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,885

Post#23 » by MAQ » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:06 am

Bump. Anyone purchase tickets? I've been watching prices like a hawk...they are just starting to drop but not quite to where I'd like to commit just yet.
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

Post#24 » by ATRAIN53 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:51 pm

still over a grand to sit upper level 300 from what I see on Seat Geek

pretty lame they never gave real fans a shot at some affordable, general public on sale tix
I was watching and waiting for like over a year.....

at least I can afford the Rising Stars game, I'm excited for that. Ja, Zion, Luka and co.

oh well, I saved the rest of my $$$ for home repairs and Phish tickets.
pwrshft99
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,078

Post#25 » by pwrshft99 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm

I wouldn't pay $5 to see the All Star game in person if it meant Reinsdorf was getting $.10 out of the deal.
#sadbullsfan
PaKii94
RealGM
And1: 6,535

Post#26 » by PaKii94 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:49 pm

pwrshft99 wrote:I wouldn't pay $5 to see the All Star game in person if it meant Reinsdorf was getting $.10 out of the deal.

He doesn't need your 10c when people are gladly paying hundreds
pwrshft99
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,078

Post#27 » by pwrshft99 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:52 pm

PaKii94 wrote:
pwrshft99 wrote:I wouldn't pay $5 to see the All Star game in person if it meant Reinsdorf was getting $.10 out of the deal.

He doesn't need your 10c when people are gladly paying hundreds

Obviously not, but what else can I do? Maybe enough people stop lining the families pockets, maybe **** can change. Probably not
#sadbullsfan
MAQ
RealGM

Post#28 » by MAQ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:48 pm

ATRAIN53 wrote:still over a grand to sit upper level 300 from what I see on Seat Geek

pretty lame they never gave real fans a shot at some affordable, general public on sale tix
I was watching and waiting for like over a year.....

at least I can afford the Rising Stars game, I'm excited for that. Ja, Zion, Luka and co.

oh well, I saved the rest of my $$$ for home repairs and Phish tickets.

Prices slowly but surely dropping. 780 for sunday night. 440 for saturday night.

Looks like klemons was spot in with his pricing predictions.

I'm dead set on going at least one night, but I am also playing the game to see how far the prices will drop.
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
ATRAIN53
Head Coach

Post#29 » by ATRAIN53 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Too expensive for an exhibition. Not even sure I'd pay that for a playoff game. I love the NBA but I have priorities and bills....

I was thinking about the media day at Wintrust - but I don't want to get up and drive back down here again Sat AM
If my kid was more into that, maybe. We're just excited to see the rookies Friday - Zion, Ja and LUKA!

If I was staying down here after the rookie game maybe, but this is the advantage of the game in Chicago - I can go home and don't have to do a hotel.

My buddy is working the Woj/Rusillo podcast at Lincoln Hall Saturday - so I might see if I can help them out and try to meet WOJ. I'm not the only one asking him. It is sold out.

I also heard from a tipster that Beverly could be making an appearance at Joy of The Game this weekend.
We've been up there watching games a lot this winter, it's 5 minutes from my house.

I'm excited for the weekend, love seeing the posters and signs and the city getting all gussied up for it. Noticed the MI Ave bridge was all stocked with flags.

I think something is going down at Union Station great hall too, saw guys working this am and noticed an NBA logo on one guys badge.
MAQ
RealGM

Post#30 » by MAQ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Yeah, I was hoping to take the kids to media day as well, but the early wake up and dragging them down has me in the fence...plus coming back for saturday night...

I dunno. I'll figure it out. I refuse to miss this chance though
ATRAIN53
Head Coach

Post#31 » by ATRAIN53 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 pm

for sure general lack of interest in the event has surprised me. I thought having the ASG here would be cool and generate a lot of hype.

It feels like a big 'meh' to me.

I don't even think if Zach or another Bull was in it if it would make a difference.

That Media Day thing is now Sold Out

You can still get tix for the Crossover stuff happening at Navy Pier over the weekend.
This is kinda tempting because The Iceman is gonna be there!

Confirmed appearances for 2020 include:

Friday, February 14: Robert Horry (2:30pm), Ron Harper (4pm), Gary Payton (6pm), Lauri Markkanen
Saturday, February 15: Langston Galloway (12pm), Muggsy Bogues (3:30pm), George Gervin (5pm) and Coby White
Sunday, February 16: Glen Rice (1:30pm) and Wendell Carter Jr. (2:30pm)
MAQ
RealGM

Post#32 » by MAQ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 pm

Tickets available on the secondary market for media day.

And yeah, pretty surprised with the lack of excitement. Guess everyone's still trying to recover from 1988 or something. I dunno.

Return to Chicago Bulls