Image ImageImage Image

All NBA worst person team

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

AKfanatic
RealGM
And1: 10,068

Re: All NBA worst person team 

Post#21 » by AKfanatic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:50 am

Jason Kidd wife beating adulterer
Gilbert Arenas, gun toting, teammates shoe sh*tter
Jayson Williams, don’t drive that guys limo
Karl Malone - yeah impregnating a 13 year old....
Eddy Curry...Zeke...Mark Jackson... Kemp with 2 keys of coke...

Tony Parker got dirty (allegedly) with Brent Barry’s wife, while married to Eva Longoria

There’s a long, dirty list of NBA players...
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,135

Post#22 » by Michael Jackson » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:52 am

gardenofsound wrote:Javaris Crittenton

Yeah reading about him and Arenas was interesting. He is a bad man
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,376

Post#23 » by DuckIII » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:58 am

Michael Jackson wrote:Was that murder him or that gang related? Regardless his abuse of dogs was pretty awful. I remember Mike North (ughh) of nailing him on that.

Nothing like that. Her lawyer murdered her and Curry’s 9 month old daughter. Despite knowing it was his daughter Curry refused child support prior to her murder and his three year old son, who witnessed the double murder, Curry initially denied paternity, was eventually forced to by court order, but never spoke to the boy until after the murder.

Plus other things. Just a crappy dude all around.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
Dieselbound&Down
Lead Assistant
And1: 420

Post#24 » by Dieselbound&Down » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm

transplant wrote:
logical_art wrote:Sterling is the worst just because he said racist ****? I'm sure we can find some owners who have actually done bad things, not just said them.

Yeah, Sterling was over the top. It’s like you knew some degenerates thought that way, but to hear a business mogul say **** like that was really disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

I recently listened to a 30 for 30 revisited podcast on Sterling. He was an amazing POS as a person. It baffles me how Elgin Baylor worked for the guy for so long. Baylor didn't *need* the job and somehow he totally subsumed his own happiness and self-worth to work for the guy for years.
Dieselbound&Down
Lead Assistant
And1: 420

Post#25 » by Dieselbound&Down » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Zeke has to be part of the team. I nominate JR Smith for a role as 6th man, or maybe practice squad at worst. I will admit that, somehow, he has come around and seems more likable or responsible now but that doesn't cancel out the years of stupid he put in both off the court and on the court.
KeithBoothfan
Lead Assistant
And1: 198

Post#26 » by KeithBoothfan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm

I don’t consider non violent drug offenses to be “worst person” territory, but Corie “Super Job” Blount got arrested with so much Mary Jane in his car that the judge said “i doubt Cheech and chong could have smoked that much.”

Feel like he deserved a mention for that.
Can I borrow a feeling?

Care for a ViciousFlogging? I'm your guy!
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#27 » by Michael Jackson » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:15 pm

DuckIII wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:Was that murder him or that gang related? Regardless his abuse of dogs was pretty awful. I remember Mike North (ughh) of nailing him on that.

Nothing like that. Her lawyer murdered her and Curry’s 9 month old daughter. Despite knowing it was his daughter Curry refused child support prior to her murder and his three year old son, who witnessed the double murder, Curry initially denied paternity, was eventually forced to by court order, but never spoke to the boy until after the murder.

Plus other things. Just a crappy dude all around.

Whoa I remember the story when it broke and I thought it was gang related but this is even crazier.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#28 » by Michael Jackson » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Dieselbound&Down wrote:
transplant wrote:
logical_art wrote:Sterling is the worst just because he said racist ****? I'm sure we can find some owners who have actually done bad things, not just said them.

Yeah, Sterling was over the top. It’s like you knew some degenerates thought that way, but to hear a business mogul say **** like that was really disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

I recently listened to a 30 for 30 revisited podcast on Sterling. He was an amazing POS as a person. It baffles me how Elgin Baylor worked for the guy for so long. Baylor didn't *need* the job and somehow he totally subsumed his own happiness and self-worth to work for the guy for years.

Shelly is just as big if a head scratcher. I really don’t get it.
ThisGuyFawkes
Analyst
And1: 1,575
Location: Where the sugar cane grows taller than the God we once believed in

Post#29 » by ThisGuyFawkes » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:40 am

Michael Jackson wrote:
transplant wrote:I Googled "Despicable acts of NBA players" and found a report that Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year-old girl and refused to support the kid.

https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/5-of-the-Most-Despicable-Acts-Done-by-NBA-Players

It surprised me, but I thought you'd want to know.

WTF! I know Larry Legend had a bunch of illegitimate kids but nothing like that. Gross.

Does anyone have more illegitimate children than Shawn Kemp?
MadGrinch
Veteran
And1: 412

Post#30 » by MadGrinch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 pm

I'm surprised no one mentioned josh jackson , getting his infant daughter high you would think would rank pretty high ...plus the arrests of course .
Its because I'm green isn't it?
RakimAbdulJabar
Analyst
And1: 4,180

Post#31 » by RakimAbdulJabar » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:29 am

mlitney01 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:
transplant wrote:I Googled "Despicable acts of NBA players" and found a report that Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year-old girl and refused to support the kid.

https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/5-of-the-Most-Despicable-Acts-Done-by-NBA-Players

WTF! I know Larry Legend had a bunch of illegitimate kids but nothing like that. Gross.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me he's DeRozan's dad
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,793

Post#32 » by kulaz3000 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:42 am

mlitney01 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

http://www.nbamixes.com/10-nba-players-with-the-most-illegitimate-children/9

Surprised to see Caffey and Scott Skiles on there.
Why so serious?
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#33 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:40 pm

RakimAbdulJabar wrote:
mlitney01 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me he's DeRozan's dad

Wilt wasn’t a terrible person though he was just a baaaad man! He set the bench press record at UCLA at age 50 I think. I think he is my ultimate freak athlete... maybe Thorpe. LeBron too but hard to judge since he didn’t dominate other sports although we all know he could.
bledredwine
RealGM
And1: 3,830

Post#34 » by bledredwine » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:01 am

I’ve got

Gil
Mad Max
Laimbeer
Matt Barnes
Draymond

I would hate that team so much.
bledredwine
RealGM

Post#35 » by bledredwine » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:03 am

And then my basketball hatred team of flippers and softies (their on-court antics piss me off)

Chris Paul
James Harden
Lebron James
Karl Anthony Towns (forward)
Dwight
bledredwine
RealGM

Post#36 » by bledredwine » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:07 am

And then my rival squad

Isiah Thomas
Reggie Miller
Patrick Ewing
Dennis Rodman (pistons)
Lebron James
DuckIII
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,376

Post#37 » by DuckIII » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:32 am

Michael Jackson wrote:LeBron too but hard to judge since he didn’t dominate other sports although we all know he could.

LeBron was first team Ohio all-state as a wide receiver his sophomore and junior years in HS and had offers from every major program that hadn’t ruled him out due to his basketball dominance. He chose not to play his senior year but prior to that was a nationally elite football prospect.
Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.
RakimAbdulJabar
Analyst
And1: 4,180

Post#38 » by RakimAbdulJabar » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:43 am

Michael Jackson wrote:Wilt wasn’t a terrible person though he was just a baaaad man!

I never said he was, was just answering a question about whether another player might have more kids than Kemp
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#39 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

DuckIII wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:LeBron too but hard to judge since he didn’t dominate other sports although we all know he could.

LeBron was first team Ohio all-state as a wide receiver his sophomore and junior years in HS and had offers from every major program that hadn’t ruled him out due to his basketball dominance. He chose not to play his senior year but prior to that was a nationally elite football prospect.

I know there was no doubt about what he could have done, Thorpe, Wilt, Deion Sanders etc.. actually did the multi sport thing. Lebron easily could have done it too just like Julius Peppers could have.
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#40 » by johnnyvann840 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:49 am

DuckIII wrote:
dougthonus wrote:Found this link:

https://www.thesportster.com/basketball/the-20-worst-human-beings-in-nba-history/

I'm impressed with how tame this list is for the most part.

Pippin makes the list because he’s cheap, hit paparazzi and his adult daughter peed in public? Weird article.

Back to the topic, I’m no nba-bad-guy historian. But in addition to all the other horrible things Zeke Thomas did that everyone talks about, why is it that no one ever mentions the fact that he overdosed on prescription drugs and lied by saying it was his teenage daughter? That’s pretty high on the list of gross things a parent can do.

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=3663455

I’m disgusted that the NBA continue to employ this piece of filth as a commentator.

And as for Boogie Cousins at center, look no further than the adult life history of our own Eddy Curry.

That is a good start right there Duck. Cousins, Eddy Curry and Isiah Thomas (Detroit version of course). Gilbert Arenas is a POS and gets a roster spot, but there are definitely much worse.

Javaris Crittendon would have to be at the top of the list, rapist, coke dealer and convicted murderer. I think he's in prison for at least the next 20 years.

oh, almost forgot about Mateen Cleaves.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson

Return to Chicago Bulls