Image ImageImage Image

All NBA worst person team

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

NDave79
Sixth Man
And1: 1,348

Re: All NBA worst person team 

Post#41 » by NDave79 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:52 am

RakimAbdulJabar wrote:
mlitney01 wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:

WTF! I know Larry Legend had a bunch of illegitimate kids but nothing like that. Gross.

Does anyone have more illegitimate children than Shawn Kemp?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me he's DeRozan's dad

Hmmm, young Wilt did look a lot like Derozan. Maybe he is Otto's dad as well, lol.

RakimAbdulJabar
Analyst
And1: 4,180

Post#42 » by RakimAbdulJabar » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:57 am

NDave79 wrote:Maybe he is Otto's dad as well, lol.

ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

Post#43 » by ATRAIN53 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:13 pm

RakimAbdulJabar wrote:
Hmmm, young Wilt did look a lot like Derozan. Maybe he is Otto's dad as well, lol.

Whoa :o

10,000k + women, there's a pretty good shot
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,885

Post#44 » by MAQ » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:38 pm

DuckIII wrote:
Michael Jackson wrote:LeBron too but hard to judge since he didn’t dominate other sports although we all know he could.

LeBron was first team Ohio all-state as a wide receiver his sophomore and junior years in HS and had offers from every major program that hadn’t ruled him out due to his basketball dominance. He chose not to play his senior year but prior to that was a nationally elite football prospect.

I think he actually broke his wrist the summer of his junior to senior year falling from a dunk. would have been foolish to risk the surefire millions that were months away, but I wonder if he would have played had that not happened.
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,289

Post#45 » by Stratmaster » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:44 pm

I wouldn't even try to venture a guess as we are likely not even aware of some of the worst things players have done. Besides, let those without sin, etc.

From a basketball behavior related standpoint, sadly i would have to list 3 former Bulls in the 1 through 4 positions. I would fill those with Isaiah Thomas, DRose and Jimmy Butler. Dennis Rodman would likely be a candidate at the 4.

But again, that isn't worst human beings. That is worst bball related behavior on and off the court.
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#46 » by johnnyvann840 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:31 am

Stratmaster wrote:I wouldn't even try to venture a guess as we are likely not even aware of some of the worst things players have done. Besides, let those without sin, etc.

From a basketball behavior related standpoint, sadly i would have to list 3 former Bulls in the 1 through 4 positions. I would fill those with Isaiah Thomas, DRose and Jimmy Butler. Dennis Rodman would likely be a candidate at the 4.

But again, that isn't worst human beings. That is worst bball related behavior on and off the court.

How is Rose, Butler and Rodman even on a list when there are guys like Javaris Crittendon who killed somebody and was busted for dealing large amounts of cocaine and raped women?

I mean what on earth did Jimmy Butler ever do (at least that we know of) that was even in the same stratosphere? The whole D Rose "we men" thing was not his finest moment but the girl was also not the most believable. Nobody knows what happened there. Whether it was consensual or not, Rose was cleared of any wrongdoing in the matter-- https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2667510-derrick-rose-civil-trial-latest-details-comments-and-more ... Rodman might be a freak, but I don't think he's that terrible of a person. The worst thing he's done is petty theft of some weird stuff and being buddies with a cruel oppressive dictator. Jimmy might be an A hole but he's never done anything that remotely qualifies in comparison to Cousins or Crittendon or Isiah "Zeke" Thomas. Or James Dolan for that matter.

Basketball behavior related? WTF does that even have to do with "worst person". Jimmy was an arrogant prick of a teammate to some of his teammates whom he felt weren't putting in the effort. Crittendon was a trafficker of hard drugs and killed somebody. Cousins threatened the life of his childs mother. Zeke was a repeat sexual assault perp. Come on man. Rose and Butler? even Worm. No. Sorry. Those guys do not belong in the same sentence is those others.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Stratmaster
RealGM

Post#47 » by Stratmaster » Fri Oct 4, 2019 8:04 pm

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Stratmaster wrote:I wouldn't even try to venture a guess as we are likely not even aware of some of the worst things players have done. Besides, let those without sin, etc.

How is Rose, Butler and Rodman even on a list when there are guys like Javaris Crittendon who killed somebody and was busted for dealing large amounts of cocaine and raped women?

I mean what on earth did Jimmy Butler ever do (at least that we know of) that was even in the same stratosphere? The whole D Rose "we men" thing was not his finest moment but the girl was also not the most believable. Nobody knows what happened there. Whether it was consensual or not, Rose was cleared of any wrongdoing in the matter-- https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2667510-derrick-rose-civil-trial-latest-details-comments-and-more ... Rodman might be a freak, but I don't think he's that terrible of a person. The worst thing he's done is petty theft of some weird stuff and being buddies with a cruel oppressive dictator. Jimmy might be an A hole but he's never done anything that remotely qualifies in comparison to Cousins or Crittendon or Isiah "Zeke" Thomas. Or James Dolan for that matter.

Basketball behavior related? WTF does that even have to do with "worst person". Jimmy was an arrogant prick of a teammate to some of his teammates whom he felt weren't putting in the effort. Crittendon was a trafficker of hard drugs and killed somebody. Cousins threatened the life of his childs mother. Zeke was a repeat sexual assault perp. Come on man. Rose and Butler? even Worm. No. Sorry. Those guys do not belong in the same sentence is those others.

You might try reading my post again FFS. You know where i said twice i wasn't even going to venture an opinion on non basketball things like, as you say, murder; and then explained why.

And i didn't mention them in the same sentence as anyone so IDK WTF you are talking about.

But hey. Here's to a new season with more of the usual!
johnnyvann840
RealGM
And1: 18,703

Post#48 » by johnnyvann840 » Fri Oct 4, 2019 9:55 pm

Stratmaster wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:

You might try reading my post again FFS. You know where i said twice i wasn't even going to venture an opinion on non basketball things like, as you say, murder; and then explained why.

And i didn't mention them in the same sentence as anyone so IDK WTF you are talking about.

Settle down there, Chachi. It's OK, really.

Still have a couple questions about your opinions on the matter. What things from a basketball behavior related standpoint did Butler, Isiah or Rodman do that was detrimental to their respective teams. We know Rose supposedly sat out after being cleared by doctors... Outside of calling out young teammates about not working hard enough or whatever his problem was. However, on the floor, the numbers speak for themselves. Butler has been one of the highest impact positive players in the NBA for the last several seasons. His teams, regardless of being the Bulls, the Wolves or the 76ers were all immensely better with Butler than without him. Huge swings in Jimmy's favor. So, it doesn't appear he had a negative effect on any of his teams. He's also made everybody around him much better as well.

Also, as much as I cannot stand Zeke as a person, I don't recall him ever hurting his teams. Leading the "no handshake deal" was lame but the series was over. Kissing Magic Johnson on the lips was a little weird but again... how did that hurt the Pistons? He was one hell of a player despite being a phony POS off the court.

Same question for Rodman. A freak on and off the court? sure. Basketball related behavior being a problem for his teams? I don't think so. At least not the Bulls and Pistons. All they did was win Championships with Rodman.
I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth. - Hunter S. Thompson
Stratmaster
RealGM

Post#49 » by Stratmaster » Mon Oct 7, 2019 3:54 pm

johnnyvann840 wrote:
Stratmaster wrote:
johnnyvann840 wrote:

Settle down there, Chachi. It's OK, really.

Still have a couple questions about your opinions on the matter. What things from a basketball behavior related standpoint did Butler, Isiah or Rodman do that was detrimental to their respective teams. We know Rose supposedly sat out after being cleared by doctors... Outside of calling out young teammates about not working hard enough or whatever his problem was. However, on the floor, the numbers speak for themselves. Butler has been one of the highest impact positive players in the NBA for the last several seasons. His teams, regardless of being the Bulls, the Wolves or the 76ers were all immensely better with Butler than without him. Huge swings in Jimmy's favor. So, it doesn't appear he had a negative effect on any of his teams. He's also made everybody around him much better as well.

Also, as much as I cannot stand Zeke as a person, I don't recall him ever hurting his teams. Leading the "no handshake deal" was lame but the series was over. Kissing Magic Johnson on the lips was a little weird but again... how did that hurt the Pistons? He was one hell of a player despite being a phony POS off the court.

Same question for Rodman. A freak on and off the court? sure. Basketball related behavior being a problem for his teams? I don't think so. At least not the Bulls and Pistons. All they did was win Championships with Rodman.

First off. You were the one who lashed out at my post "Chachi".

2nd, you continue to set your own definition of what I stated I was responding to. I never said a thing about their sffect on their teams records, or being great players. I said bad basketball related behavior.

You want so badly to argue with me. Want to try again? If you can at least respond to what I said, and not what you wish I would have said so you can argue, I will be happy to explain.
bullsnewdynasty
RealGM
And1: 2,544

Post#50 » by bullsnewdynasty » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:54 pm

I have no idea how the Malone thing isn’t more well known. If a guy did that today, he would be exiled from the game. Yet you still see the guy on the TNT set and things like that. Crazy how players got away with stuff like that in the non social media era.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,134

Post#51 » by Michael Jackson » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:24 pm

bullsnewdynasty wrote:I have no idea how the Malone thing isn’t more well known. If a guy did that today, he would be exiled from the game. Yet you still see the guy on the TNT set and things like that. Crazy how players got away with stuff like that in the non social media era.

I think it had to do with him being in Utah and being marketed as a conservative clean cut kinda guy. If his actions were I. The spotlight his marketability would have gone way down.

Return to Chicago Bulls