Julius Randle On Kevin Durant's Comments About Knicks: 'I Feel Cool In Blue And Orange'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Julius Randle On Kevin Durant's Comments About Knicks: 'I Feel Cool In Blue And Orange' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:41 am

Julius Randle responded to comments made by Kevin Durant saying that the New York Knicks' brand isn't as cool as it used to be.

"I feel cool in blue and orange. I don't know about everybody else but I feel pretty cool wearing my Knicks gear every day. It's a dream come true for me. Everybody has their own opinion," said Randle.

David Fizdale and Taj Gibson added that the team was focused on itself. 

"I like the guys that wanted to be here. We got seven guys that really wanted to be a part of the Knicks and that’s what I’m focused on," said Fizdale.

Gibson added that "we really haven't been focused on what's going on on the outside."

Via Chris Iseman/northjersey.com

TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 518

Re: Julius Randle On Kevin Durant's Comments About Knicks: 'I Feel Cool In Blue And Orange' 

Post#2 » by TheCage4 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm

I’d feel “cool” playing in a potato sack if I just signed a $60+ million dollar contract.

And last time I checked Fizzy, each team has 15 guy on the roster.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
totalrekall
Senior
And1: 49

Re: Julius Randle On Kevin Durant's Comments About Knicks: 'I Feel Cool In Blue And Orange' 

Post#3 » by totalrekall » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:40 pm

the Knicks havent been "cool" in almost 20 years and the Nets have never been cool and Durant isnt going to change that. there have been very few cool sports teams since the 90s
Cookin Baskets
Sixth Man
And1: 265

Post#4 » by Cookin Baskets » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:08 am

TheCage4 wrote:I’d feel “cool” playing in a potato sack if I just signed a $60+ million dollar contract.

And last time I checked Fizzy, each team has 15 guy on the roster.

Yea I know what your saying but imagine playing basketball in a potato sack. The team might want to their money back.That would be hilarious. That would be a geek seeing these tall basketball players using a potato sack to get up and down the court. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think I Trust The Process anymore! :banghead:
We are the originals! We are the Philadelphia 76ers!

Return to Wiretap Discussion