Michael Rapaport has converted

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

MJ7
Senior
And1: 942

Re: Michael Rapaport has converted 

Post#21 » by MJ7 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Wizard/MJ fan
RoxSteady
Sixth Man
And1: 5,240

Post#22 » by RoxSteady » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:47 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:Don't worry, I'm pretty sure there are more than a few frustrated Knick fans who are ready to come over to the dark side.

All of you are welcome to join the fun.

I imagine it would be difficult to get myself excited about a new team just because their management is more competent than my old team. Fandom is sort of about loyalty, isn't it?
pwrshft99
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,078

Post#23 » by pwrshft99 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Porz wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:The Starters is the only reason I am aware that he exist. Not familiar with his work at all.

Not a big role in this but cmon, don't you know True Romance? Classic shi&. How old are you guys?(from the comments i see there are many like you). :nonono:

edit: i don't care about the man at all, doesnt move a needle for me, but you can't diss some stuff he has been in, that's all.

A really under rated movie he was in was Lucky Numbers. Lots of big names in the movie, it was just never popular
#sadbullsfan
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,244

Post#24 » by UcanUwill » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:00 pm

pwrshft99 wrote:
Porz wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:The Starters is the only reason I am aware that he exist. Not familiar with his work at all.

Not a big role in this but cmon, don't you know True Romance? Classic shi&. How old are you guys?(from the comments i see there are many like you). :nonono:

edit: i don't care about the man at all, doesnt move a needle for me, but you can't diss some stuff he has been in, that's all.

A really under rated movie he was in was Lucky Numbers. Lots of big names in the movie, it was just never popular

I mean I am sure I have seen movies with him, but I never memorized him. Lucky numbers is great, I remember that movie well.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,863

Post#25 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:00 pm

RoxSteady wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:Don't worry, I'm pretty sure there are more than a few frustrated Knick fans who are ready to come over to the dark side.

I imagine it would be difficult to get myself excited about a new team just because their management is more competent than my old team. Fandom is sort of about loyalty, isn't it?

The Knicks ownership has not been loyal to their fans. They deserve better.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,168

Post#26 » by iLLmatic860 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:08 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
RoxSteady wrote:

Can you stop acting like missing out on a player who tore his Achilles is the end of the world
Lalouie
RealGM
And1: 10,010

Post#27 » by Lalouie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:10 pm

the rats are abandoning the sinking ship
but
the ship is still sinking
madmaxmedia
RealGM
And1: 6,624

Post#28 » by madmaxmedia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Porz wrote:

As an actor, yes.
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,075

Post#29 » by Chanel Bomber » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Some of y'all Nets fans around here are like the needy co-workers hitting on married men at the office. It's nasty and frankly a little pathetic.

Enjoy your season and focus on your team. No need to try to convince people to switch teams or "come over to the dark side". It's just creepy.
Air Apparent
Rookie
And1: 1,239

Post#30 » by Air Apparent » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:33 pm

the only knicks celeb representative that matters is spike lee
basketball is a team sport
TheNewEra
RealGM
And1: 10,409

Post#31 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:41 pm

EliteSmarts wrote:I'm sure Knicks fans are hurt over an irrelevant C level actor that hasn't been relevant since early 00s.

Gary Owen swooped in and took all his black cinema shine lmao
DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,559

Post#32 » by DarkXaero » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 pm

That picture is old, but Knicks fans can keep him.
TheNewEra
RealGM
And1: 10,409

Post#33 » by TheNewEra » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:47 pm

UcanUwill wrote:
Porz wrote:

I dont think I ever saw true romance, even tho I heard its really good.

Higher Learning in 1995 with Ice Cube, Omar Epps, and Tyra Banks was really good
BKSZN
Junior
And1: 240

Post#34 » by BKSZN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:

Some of y'all Nets fans around here are like the needy co-workers hitting on married men at the office. It's nasty and frankly a little pathetic.

Enjoy your season and focus on your team. No need to try to convince people to switch teams or "come over to the dark side". It's just creepy.

He’s clearly being sarcastic hence the “dark side”(the knicks turmoil is what’s dark right now) The fact that that small joke got a reaction out of you like this shows your bothered.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,127

Post#35 » by clyde21 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:51 pm

SmartWentCrazy wrote:****, how will Nets fans ever recover from this?

FIFY
RoxSteady
Sixth Man

Post#36 » by RoxSteady » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:53 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
RoxSteady wrote:

Yeah but how do you just start rooting for a new team when you've rooted for another for a long time? How does that actually work? Do you feel invested?
RoxSteady
Sixth Man

Post#37 » by RoxSteady » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:54 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
RoxSteady wrote:

Yeah but how do you just start rooting for a new team when you've rooted for another for a long time? How does that actually work? Do you feel invested?
Rockice_24
Starter
And1: 816

Post#38 » by Rockice_24 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:

Perfect example of taking this too serious :lol:

Please take him back he's not wanted.
Heej
General Manager
And1: 8,410

Post#39 » by Heej » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Prison Break was an underrated show
LeBron's NBA Cup MVP is more valuable than either of KD's Finals MVPs. This is the word of the Lord
Rockice_24
Starter
And1: 816

Post#40 » by Rockice_24 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:58 pm

RoxSteady wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
RoxSteady wrote:

I couldn't imagine switching to another team. It would be so weird.

Return to The General Board