Steve Kerr: Steph Curry Is 'At His Peak Physically, Mentally'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Steve Kerr: Steph Curry Is 'At His Peak Physically, Mentally' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 am

Steve Kerr said that Steph Curry is peaking both mentally and physically as he heads into his 11th year in the NBA.

"He's at his peak physically, mentally. He's seen every defense that people have thrown at him now during his career, and he's ready to have a great year ... because it's the perfect time physically and mentally where everything's come together. He's in his prime age-wise, strength and conditioning-wise and defensively he's seen everything that's come his way. Teams have played him every possible way that you could think of, and he's had years now to work on counters. So he's kind of in his sweet spot right now," said Kerr after Warriors practice on Sunday.

Alec Burks echoed Kerr's sentiment, saying that Curry is "locked in."

Curry added that he expects to have the ball more in his hands this season without Kevin Durant, and as Klay Thompson recovers from his ACL injury.

"I'm going to have the ball in my hands a lot more. Just got to make the right plays, be confident, aggressive, assertive every possession. And that gets the dominoes falling, [to] use a term that he uses all the time. If you draw attention and you don't have a shot, move it on. It might come back around to you, other guys get touches, and we start to create and get offense that way," said Curry. 

Via Nick Friedell/ESPN

scrabbarista
RealGM
And1: 13,703

Re: Steve Kerr: Steph Curry Is 'At His Peak Physically, Mentally' 

Post#2 » by scrabbarista » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 am

I want to hear mental peak Stephen Curry's opinion on free speech and democracy in China. He's at his mental peak. It should be amazing.
The man who sleeps on the bed can never fall out of the floor... Winnie the Pooh
Spud2nique
General Manager
And1: 5,135

Post#3 » by Spud2nique » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Oh Kerr is talking now... oh he dodged the...oh I see .. nice way to deflect Kerr.
IQ_baller
Junior
And1: 352

Post#4 » by IQ_baller » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 am

Spud2nique wrote:Oh Kerr is talking now... oh he dodged the...oh I see .. nice way to deflect Kerr.

I don't know why I read "oh kerr" in Cardi B's voice

Return to Wiretap Discussion