President Trump Honors Stanley Cup Champion Blues At White House

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

President Trump Honors Stanley Cup Champion Blues At White House 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:16 am

President Donald Trump honored the Stanley Cup champion St. Louis Blues on Tuesday, using the occasion to touch on the situation in Turkey and an agriculture deal with China.

The Blues and super fan Laila Anderson were hosted at the White House by President Donald Trump. USA Today
Every returning member of the title-winning team went to the White House several months after a couple of 2018 Cup champion Washington Capitals players opted not to visit.

Alternate captain Alex Steen said the Blues do everything as a team on and off the ice, and cited that as one reason they captured the first championship in franchise history.

Via ESPN.com

MadDogSHWA
General Manager
And1: 5,360

Re: President Trump Honors Stanley Cup Champion Blues At White House 

Post#2 » by MadDogSHWA » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:41 pm

White-cis-het-males seem to be less disgusted by Trump.
"Packin' a Yak in the back by the rack" ~ Big Pun (probably)
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,573

Post#3 » by LightTheBeam » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:44 pm

MadDogSHWA wrote:White-cis-het-males seem to be less disgusted by Trump.

White-cis-het?? wut?
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,049

Post#4 » by GeorgeMarcus » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:07 pm

I didn't vote for Trump, and won't vote for Trump next election. But I hate this kind of rhetoric. One of my friends is flamboyantly gay and is one of the biggest Trump supporters I know. There's plenty of black support for Trump. He hasn't really enforced any policies that make him racist or homophobic or whatever. The closest he has come is his handling of the Mexican border/illegal immigrant situation, where he fell into the trap of villainizing immigrants instead of existing policies.
The Legend of George Marcus

"Where I'm from, bullies get bullied." - Zach Randolph
MadDogSHWA
General Manager

Post#5 » by MadDogSHWA » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:42 pm

RipPizzaGuy wrote:

White-cis-het?? wut?

You should google it. Get woke.
MadDogSHWA
General Manager

Post#6 » by MadDogSHWA » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:42 pm

GeorgeMarcus wrote:

I didn't vote for Trump, and won't vote for Trump next election. But I hate this kind of rhetoric.

Bigots generally do :lol:
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by GeorgeMarcus » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:46 pm

MadDogSHWA wrote:
GeorgeMarcus wrote:

I didn't vote for Trump, and won't vote for Trump next election. But I hate this kind of rhetoric.

Bigots generally do :lol:

Bigot: a person who is intolerant of those holding different opinions

Now bask in the irony of your post

cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Post#8 » by cowboyronnie » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:01 pm

GeorgeMarcus wrote:

I didn't vote for Trump, and won't vote for Trump next election. But I hate this kind of rhetoric. One of my friends is flamboyantly gay and is one of the biggest Trump supporters I know. There's plenty of black support for Trump. He hasn't really enforced any policies that make him racist or homophobic or whatever. The closest he has come is his handling of the Mexican border/illegal immigrant situation, where he fell into the trap of villainizing immigrants instead of existing policies.

LOL

He fell into a trap. Poor guy. He had no part in it, had no agency in the matter...just one day - whoops! - there he was racist-ing.

You're a ridiculous apologist.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
GeorgeMarcus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by GeorgeMarcus » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:
GeorgeMarcus wrote:

LOL

He fell into a trap. Poor guy. He had no part in it, had no agency in the matter...just one day - whoops! - there he was racist-ing.

You don’t know a damn thing about me or my beliefs lol

Like I said, I didn’t vote for him and I won’t vote for him next election. But people like you are the reason he might get re elected, and was elected in the first place. Try talking about policy instead of ad hominem.

And to your 1st point, yeah I would phrase it that way about anyone I believe isn’t a genuine racist. He’s pandering, which sucks in its own right, but the word racism shouldn’t be tossed around so nonchalantly. It loses its meaning that way and then convinces actual racists they have a platform.

MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,884

Post#10 » by MotownMadness » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:24 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:
GeorgeMarcus wrote:

LOL

Blame the democrats basically making them think they would march up to the US in the thousands just so they could steal some votes.

Dont be a sheep and think democrats care about anything more then pandering to minorities to fill their pockets.
cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#11 » by cowboyronnie » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:13 pm

MotownMadness wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
GeorgeMarcus wrote:

LOL

Blame the democrats basically making them think they would march up to the US in the thousands just so they could steal some votes.

Dont be a sheep and think democrats care about anything more then pandering to minorities to fill their pockets.

What the **** does this have to do with anything? I'm not even American, how am I a Democrat?

" Blame the democrats basically making them think they would march up to the US in the thousands just so they could steal some votes."

What the **** kind of sentence is this? Making who think? Thousands of what? March up to what? You're not even assigning subjects to your predicates. This isn't grammar, this is you not being able to actually piece together a thought. What grade are you in?
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,884

Post#12 » by MotownMadness » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:04 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
LOL

What the **** does this have to do with anything? I'm not even American, how am I a Democrat?

" Blame the democrats basically making them think they would march up to the US in the thousands just so they could steal some votes."

What the **** kind of sentence is this? Making who think? Thousands of what? March up to what? You're not even assigning subjects to your predicates. This isn't grammar, this is you not being able to actually piece together a thought. What grade are you in?
im 35, how old are you? Or were you just trying to fit in and be cool with your rhetoric. " hey everyone i called Trump racist now give me a and1"
cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#13 » by cowboyronnie » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:46 pm

You're 35 and write sentences like this? " Blame the democrats basically making them think they would march up to the US in the thousands just so they could steal some votes."

That's a nonsense sentence. Gibberish. Hey, maybe you're good at welding. But take this as a sign that you should not be having opinions about politics. You're severely lacking.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion