ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: League Pass Question

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

superchimp
Junior
And1: 576

Re: OT: League Pass Question 

Post#21 » by superchimp » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:46 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:Sorry in advance for the bump guys. Just a quick question. Has anyone signed up for LP with a VPN recently? Unfortunately, even with my VPN connected to India, it is showing Canadian pricing. I find this to be odd as I had no issues last year (I used expressVPN), I am now using SurfShark (got a better deal). Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks.

My sub autorenewed at the previous price.

I used Express VPN to check and I see a price in foreign currency.
Raptor Jesus believes in OakleyDokely. Do you?
macNcheese3
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#22 » by macNcheese3 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:59 pm

superchimp wrote:
macNcheese3 wrote:Sorry in advance for the bump guys. Just a quick question. Has anyone signed up for LP with a VPN recently? Unfortunately, even with my VPN connected to India, it is showing Canadian pricing. I find this to be odd as I had no issues last year (I used expressVPN), I am now using SurfShark (got a better deal). Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks.

Thank you. It must be the VPN I am using. I appreciate the response.
pkiskool
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,073

Post#23 » by pkiskool » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:
dacrusha wrote:Are local games blacked out? Are nationally televised games blacked out? Are blacked out games available to watch as replays?

Yes. Unless you are using a VPN.

This communist bs is still happening?
Lol... exactly why I defer to streams (and I would pay if they get it right).
jrask
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,158

Post#24 » by jrask » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm

if you like watching Magic vs. Hawks on a Wednesday night.....then League Pass is for you
No rebounds No rings
Abs0ul13
Veteran
And1: 21,866

Post#25 » by Abs0ul13 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:37 pm

macNcheese3 wrote:
superchimp wrote:

Have you tried it in incognito? I had the same problem last year, where it used previously saved cookies to try and I would see Canada pricing so I wouldnt even bother logging in as to not get my account flagged.
macNcheese3
RealGM

Post#26 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Abs0ul13 wrote:
macNcheese3 wrote:
superchimp wrote:

Have you tried it in incognito? I had the same problem last year, where it used previously saved cookies to try and I would see Canada pricing so I wouldnt even bother logging in as to not get my account flagged.

I should try it with incognito. The league may have caught up to things. It says on their website (LP), for international pricing and payments please make a request through customer service.
macNcheese3
RealGM

Post#27 » by macNcheese3 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Fixed. It was just the VPN I was using. Go with an established VPN and it’s happy days.
Ackshun
General Manager
And1: 4,574

Post#28 » by Ackshun » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:53 pm

I haven't tried in the last few weeks but TurboVPN worked for me. I pay for StrongVPN but they don't have any Indian servers. So I used Turbo to connect to their free India address, and then disconnect once I'm logged in.

Return to Toronto Raptors