Zion Williamson Says No Timetable For Return, Is 'Taking It Day By Day'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Zion Williamson Says No Timetable For Return, Is 'Taking It Day By Day' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Nov 8, 2019 7:40 am

Zion Williamson gave an update on his rehab, saying that he's focused on getting stronger with every day.

Williamson was ruled out for 6-8 weeks following knee surgery on October 21st.

"Day by day, its getting better and I think it's going very well. I do feel like it's getting stronger day by day. The trainers and stuff are telling me day by day it's getting stronger and I can feel the difference each day," said Williamson.

Williamson added that there's no rush for his return, and that he'll return to the court when he feels ready.

"I'm just kind of taking it day by day. I think when I'm ready -- there's no real timetable -- when I'm ready, I'll come back ... This isn't like college or something where it's 30 games. It's 82 games, so I don't really see a need to rush back. When they feel like I'm back to myself, they'll let me play. Simple as that," said Williamson.

Via NBA.com

TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 515

Re: Zion Williamson Says No Timetable For Return, Is 'Taking It Day By Day' 

Post#2 » by TheCage4 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 12:36 pm

Day by day, more like pound for pound.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
alienpick
Starter
And1: 617

Post#3 » by alienpick » Fri Nov 8, 2019 2:11 pm

Even Zion is disrespecting the length and importance of the regular season. The NBA has an issue.
objectivefan
Junior
And1: 66

Post#4 » by objectivefan » Fri Nov 8, 2019 4:16 pm

Sit him out until after the all star break. Let the current team play just enough to "earn" a lottery pick, around the trade deadline make smart moves to get future picks. The Pels are 2-4 years away from putting it all together if done wisely

regarding Ingram, I am not believer and it might be a good time to sell high at the trade deadline.
MegaK
Bench Warmer
And1: 133

Post#5 » by MegaK » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:15 pm

Yo dis dude is fat bro.

Return to Wiretap Discussion