Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,758

Re: OT - College Basketball, NFL, other sports 

Post#581 » by matt131 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 1:56 am

bwgood77 wrote:
matt131 wrote:Lol the Suns game better not be this bad

Yeah, was just hoping we get off to a better start there. Getting down by a couple scores in football though is like being down by like 15+ in basketball.

Rivers just making some really bad reads. If this keeps up, tomorrow at work will be tough haha
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,333

Post#582 » by bwgood77 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 2:31 am

matt131 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
matt131 wrote:Lol the Suns game better not be this bad

Yeah, was just hoping we get off to a better start there. Getting down by a couple scores in football though is like being down by like 15+ in basketball.

Rivers just making some really bad reads. If this keeps up, tomorrow at work will be tough haha

Well, things looking up, partially due to some luck (though Chargers have certainly been on the other end of that plenty of times this season).
matt131
Lead Assistant

Post#583 » by matt131 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 4:22 am

This is sure looking like one hell of a **** night
matt131
Lead Assistant

Post#584 » by matt131 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 4:37 am

Welp. Okay then.
Kdab
Senior
And1: 378

Post#585 » by Kdab » Fri Nov 8, 2019 5:27 am

At least most other Suns fans don't get this double whammy of a night.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#586 » by bwgood77 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:21 am

Any AZ fans wanting to see the rest of the second half against Illinois, this link is good. https://www.fbstream.io/live/stream/illinois-vs-arizona-fb-1/
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,310

Re: OT - AZ vs Illinois on NOW....College Basketball, NFL, other sports 

Post#587 » by DirtyDez » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:17 am

The Suns and Cats are exciting and I don’t know what to do.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,374

Re: OT - AZ vs Illinois on NOW....College Basketball, NFL, other sports 

Post#588 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:57 am

DirtyDez wrote:The Suns and Cats are exciting and I don’t know what to do.

Coyotes as well they are looking good and should finish top 5 in the West.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: OT - NFL, College Basketball, other sports 

Post#589 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:54 pm

Well this Cardinals game started well, but it's not looking quite as good anymore. The good thing is, SF has dominated so many teams, that even to hang with them twice is impressive. If the Cards can win this, it will be a huge win.

Wildcats won big again today...by 30.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#590 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Nice....and much needed..(2nd video)

Read on Twitter
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#591 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:49 am

matt131 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Man, Suns play the Sixers at the same time the Chargers play the Raiders. I have been a die hard fan of both since I was a kid. I can easily pull up both, but would be nice to have them staggered. It rarely happens but did a few times last year.

matt131 wrote:.

Revived wrote:.

BobbieL wrote:.

Kdab wrote:.

I just realized that this morning as well! And with the Chargers getting the win against the Packers last week, it looks like this game against the Raiders is actually fairly important. A win would definitely put us in a better position for a wild card spot, but a loss would put us too far behind the Raiders and any other team in the AFC for that matter.

As for the Suns, a win would be HUGE (I guess it seems like that every night we play). Miami did just get thumped by the Nuggets though and shot pretty poorly, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them come out with a ton of energy and shoot lights out.

I am not sure if my heart will survive tomorrow night haha. Not sure which game to have on the big TV and which to watch on my computer. Obviously the Charger game holds more significance, but the Suns have been so fun this year. A win for both teams would be so exciting, and I am definitely not used to that lately. I guess I should just be pleased that both games hold some significance.

Of course it happens again, and this time it's worse. Of course Chargers lose to Raiders but Chiefs blow a game against the Titans. So the game could cut their lead to 1 game. Of course the Raiders may win the division now as well as their playing and with their remaining schedule.

But Chiefs and Chargers in Mexico City...84,000+ people there...gonna be pretty crazy. At least it will be on an hour or so before the Suns start. Hopefully they play like they did against the Packers...and not like they did last week.

And then Suns/Celtics which is huge. Thought about setting two big screens next to each other but not sure if I can make that work.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,114

Post#592 » by Revived » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:11 am

bwgood77 wrote:Of course it happens again, and this time it's worse. Of course Chargers lose to Raiders but Chiefs blow a game against the Titans. So the game could cut their lead to 1 game. Of course the Raiders may win the division now as well as their playing and with their remaining schedule.

But Chiefs and Chargers in Mexico City...84,000+ people there...gonna be pretty crazy. At least it will be on an hour or so before the Suns start. Hopefully they play like they did against the Packers...and not like they did last week.

And then Suns/Celtics which is huge. Thought about setting two big screens next to each other but not sure if I can make that work.

The crowd in Mexico City actually seems way more pro Chargers.

I’m definitely watching the Suns over the Chargers though. The loss to the Titans basically had me lose hope in them and the loss to the Raiders now makes it mathematically difficult for the Chargers to make playoffs.

Rivers showed his age in the Raiders loss just throwing INT after INT even when he wasn’t being pressured. Either that or he’s upset the Chargers haven’t put a capable O line in front of him in many years so he’s just stopped giving a ****.

Can’t blame him either way.

I know you disagree with the tanking strategy in football but for me, it’s about securing a good draft slot for the Chargers.

I might watch the game between commercials of the Suns game but that’s it. Missing both starting tackles and the rookie LB Tranquil who has really come on lately for this game.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#593 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:25 am

Revived wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Of course it happens again, and this time it's worse. Of course Chargers lose to Raiders but Chiefs blow a game against the Titans. So the game could cut their lead to 1 game. Of course the Raiders may win the division now as well as their playing and with their remaining schedule.

The crowd in Mexico City actually seems way more pro Chargers.

I’m definitely watching the Suns over the Chargers though. The loss to the Titans basically had me lose hope in them and the loss to the Raiders now makes it mathematically difficult for the Chargers to make playoffs.

Rivers showed his age in the Raiders loss just throwing INT after INT even when he wasn’t being pressured. Either that or he’s upset the Chargers haven’t put a capable O line in front of him in many years so he’s just stopped giving a ****.

Can’t blame him either way.

I know you disagree with the tanking strategy in football but for me, it’s about securing a good draft slot for the Chargers.

I might watch the game between commercials of the Suns game but that’s it. Missing both starting tackles and the rookie LB Tranquil who has really come on lately for this game.

It might be near halftime by the time the Suns game starts. I'll have both up though. I would probably never upll for the Chargers to lose though unless they were like already 1-14 and their was a Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck type obvious #1 pick and a loss ensured it. Otherwise with so many postions and team's different needs it doesn't matter much...it basically comes down to need more than sheer talent, because there are top talented guys at so many positions...and usually 2-3 of them at each.
Kdab
Senior

Post#594 » by Kdab » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:10 am

2nd Rivers Int... The first was really fumble but still.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#595 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:28 am

Kdab wrote:2nd Rivers Int... The first was really fumble but still.

At the half, 312 yards Chargers, 109 yards KC, Chargers down 1.

Then a fumble return to the KC 12 in the 2nd half gets wiped out by a penalty. That's kind of a summary of the season. That and not scoring a td (or turning it over) in the red zone.
Kdab
Senior

Post#596 » by Kdab » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:34 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Kdab wrote:2nd Rivers Int... The first was really fumble but still.

At the half, 312 yards Chargers, 109 yards KC, Chargers down 1.

Then a fumble return to the KC 12 in the 2nd half gets wiped out by a penalty. That's kind of a summary of the season. That and not scoring a td (or turning it over) in the red zone.

I still remember when the Chargers called the Red Zone the Gold Zone.
Kdab
Senior

Post#597 » by Kdab » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 am

We were just talking bad about the Charger's Red Zone woes and they get a TD with a 2pt conversion.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#598 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:09 am

Kdab wrote:We were just talking bad about the Charger's Red Zone woes and they get a TD with a 2pt conversion.

Yeah, and just stopped the Chiefs down by 7. But of course start their drive inside the 10 as usual. And Chargers need another new punt returner. I shouldn't be nervous when the Chargers hold the other team forcing them to punt.
Kdab
Senior

Post#599 » by Kdab » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:39 am

And an interception to end the game. Time to put the nail in this season.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#600 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:21 am

Kdab wrote:And an interception to end the game. Time to put the nail in this season.

He's been making a lot of terrible passes, and throwing into heavy coverage. They just showed on sportscenter that he has 61 losses by 7 points or less, the most in the super bowl era.

Return to Phoenix Suns