Marvin Bagley Unsure Of Return, Says He's 'Going To Try To Come Back This Year'

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Marvin Bagley Unsure Of Return, Says He's 'Going To Try To Come Back This Year' 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Feb 9, 2020 6:19 pm

Marvin Bagley said he didn't know when he would return to the Sacramento Kings after aggravating his left foot sprain.

Bagley initially injured his foot on December 26th, but re-aggravated the injury on January 18th against the Jazz.

“I’m definitely going to try to come back this year, but that’s too far ahead at this point. The most important thing for me right now is to make sure I'm healthy," said Bagley.

The Kings will re-evaluate Bagley after the All-Star break.

Bagley said he's taking his rehab day by day.

“Honestly, who knows, I'm just going one day at a time with this, I'm trying not to think too far ahead. I obviously want to play, I want to be out there. It sucks. I've only played however many games I've played this season over things I can't control.”

Via James Ham/NBCS Bay Area

Stanimal
Freshman
And1: 30

Re: Marvin Bagley Unsure Of Return, Says He's 'Going To Try To Come Back This Year' 

Post#2 » by Stanimal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:50 am

No posts on this news just shows that Bagman has become so irrelevant so fast! .
TheCage4
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 518

Re: Marvin Bagley Unsure Of Return, Says He's 'Going To Try To Come Back This Year' 

Post#3 » by TheCage4 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:53 am

It’s a shame, especially when you’re drafted over Doncic.
“And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.” -Alan Moore
23artest23
Head Coach
And1: 193

Post#4 » by 23artest23 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:25 pm

TheCage4 wrote:It’s a shame, especially when you’re drafted over Doncic.

I still can't get my mind around that.

Return to Wiretap Discussion