Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

yo_penny1
Junior
And1: 80

Re: Lebron has the worst diet ever and is still King 

Post#81 » by yo_penny1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:26 am

clyde21 wrote:you can eat w/e you want when you train as hard and as often as LeBron

hmmm I mean sure but what about health, inflammation, energy, I'm not sure I completely buy this, the dude has been on top of his recovery for ages I just can't see him dropping the ball consistently and eating rubbish constantly.
]
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,604

Post#82 » by Scott Hall » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:43 am

Lebron has been playing basketball non stop year round since he was a teenager. Basketball is some
of the best cardio you can do. I wonder what his fathers genes were like.
Pan Jia Yuan
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,859

Post#83 » by Pan Jia Yuan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am

a bit shocking how many people think it's totally normal for one of mankind's greatest athlete to have tons of fat, sugar and alcohol as part of his daily diet...
I've come to the conclusion that most folks don't really care that you broke one of the rules... they just enjoy telling you that you broke it.
picko
Starter
And1: 3,381

Post#84 » by picko » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:15 am

If LeBron has used PEDs then it won't have been steroids. The dude spends millions on his body, he's not going to be using the same garbage that the local gym rat uses to make his biceps pop.

Give the guy some credit. Far more likely to have a Russian blacksite on retainer.

Spoiler:
The LeBron on drugs debate is so stupid. Imagine thinking those pictures are proof of anything.

It is just *shocking* that I guy who works out all the time has muscles. Genuinely unprecedented.
dhsilv2
RealGM
And1: 22,215

Post#85 » by dhsilv2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:16 am

Alonzo_Morning wrote:
Brown has great shoulders, but he doesn’t look like a classic juicer IMO

Not sure what a classic juicer is, but here's a guy we know used massive quantities of drugs for likely a decade.
oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,349

Post#86 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:25 am

You can't eat 8,000 calories of Kale and fresh Salmon
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
Blacksheep25
Rookie
And1: 1,301

Post#87 » by Blacksheep25 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:26 am

dhsilv2 wrote:
Alonzo_Morning wrote:

Not sure what a classic juicer is, but here's a guy we know used massive quantities of drugs for likely a decade.

Lance used a minimal amount of hgh for recovery, but used insane amounts of blood doping to increase the red blood count for oxygen. That’s not muscle building drugs. That’s not a juicer.

Traditional anabolic steroids usually get guys winded on a treadmill. Last thing a cyclist or a basketball player would want. Some hgh for recovery, but not anabolic steroids
LakerLegend
RealGM
And1: 6,915

Post#88 » by LakerLegend » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 am

NyKnicks1714 wrote:Oh look, it's muscles=steroids guy.

infinite11285 wrote:

Sofia wrote:You keep posting this and it is never any less stupid

lol.

The first stage is denial.
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#89 » by Alfred » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:33 am

Reminds me of Michael Phelps diet while training. Like 9 trillion calories and tons of carbs.
C3H6N6O6
Veteran
And1: 3,889

Post#90 » by C3H6N6O6 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:44 am

No basketball player is on steroids that people on this forum talk about.
Most of the stuff players take is for quick recovery. If LeBron was taking traditional anabolic steroids and working out he would be huge. You can just look at his biceps and triceps and clearly see that he is not on the stuff people accuse him of.
If you have been working out sincerely for years then your metbolism is a lot higher than most normal people even if they are not overweight.
I have been training seriously for just 1 year and my metabolism is clearly a lot higher now given how much food I eat just to maintain my body-weight. LeBron has been working out seriously since he was a teenager and he is 7 inches taller than me. He must require a lot of food to avoid losing muscle mass.
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 30,568

Post#91 » by Sofia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:44 am

LakerLegend wrote:

infinite11285 wrote:

lol.

Honk honk
President of the Grady Dick Fanclub - top ****
President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub - go stiffies!
NyKnicks1714
RealGM
And1: 23,817

Post#92 » by NyKnicks1714 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:05 am

LakerLegend wrote:

infinite11285 wrote:

lol.

Your one and only piece of evidence is that he has big muscles. And no, Stephen A's opinion is not evidence, believe it or not.
dhsilv2
RealGM

Post#93 » by dhsilv2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:06 am

Blacksheep25 wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:
Alonzo_Morning wrote:

Lance used a minimal amount of hgh for recovery, but used insane amounts of blood doping to increase the red blood count for oxygen. That’s not muscle building drugs. That’s not a juicer.

Traditional anabolic steroids usually get guys winded on a treadmill. Last thing a cyclist or a basketball player would want. Some hgh for recovery, but not anabolic steroids

Yeah, Lance was using testosterone at a minimum in terms of steroids being used. As would pretty much every athlete in any sport (non E sports at least) for almost any goal.
dhsilv2
RealGM

Post#94 » by dhsilv2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:09 am

Just for fun since french toast got mentioned, but here's a pro body builder/coach talking about his french toast which he claims all his clients eat and lose weight (if desired) while doing daily.

Clearly not covering them with syrup, but they're not exactly lebron or trying to play basketball.
Blacksheep25
Rookie

Post#95 » by Blacksheep25 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:21 am

dhsilv2 wrote:
Blacksheep25 wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:

Yeah, Lance was using testosterone at a minimum in terms of steroids being used. As would pretty much every athlete in any sport (non E sports at least) for almost any goal.

Yeah, he was, but he was using the Andriol oral caps that have like single digit bioavailability. I mean, certainly good for muscle recovery, but Lance wasn’t some serious juicer in a muscle building sense was my point. Natural kids in high school are more muscular than Lance. The vast majority of his cheating was about oxygen.
dhsilv2
RealGM

Post#96 » by dhsilv2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:29 am

Blacksheep25 wrote:
dhsilv2 wrote:
Blacksheep25 wrote:

Yeah, he was, but he was using the Andriol oral caps that have like single digit bioavailability. I mean, certainly good for muscle recovery, but Lance wasn’t some serious juicer in a muscle building sense was my point. Natural kids in high school are more muscular than Lance. The vast majority of his cheating was about oxygen.

I mean lebron isn't using drugs to be a body builder himself. EPO for example could have plenty of benefit for an nba player too. These guys are still all boosting at min their test levels. The point is that an athlete taking drugs isn't going to look like a body building about to go on stage so to claim that someone doesn't "look" the part of a body building on gear doesn't really apply. I don't think we have a good source of what basketball players look like before and after gear use, it's still a taboo topic. That isn't to say one can't look at some of these guys and make a fairly educated guess in some cases, even if we'd likely miss a whole lot of Lance type users.
Gatorade Sax
Senior
And1: 665

Post#97 » by Gatorade Sax » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:55 am

You can tell the people in this thread who have never trained hard consistently, be it as an athlete or just gym rat. People can, and do, get to Lebrons level of muscle mass and body fat all the time - naturally.

Now whether I believe he is or isn’t on peds..that’s a different story.

And stfu Tristan Thompson..LeBron eats crazy because he is a hectic athlete who trains a lot..TT, not so much.
Blacksheep25
Rookie

Post#98 » by Blacksheep25 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 am

Yeah I think EPO might be more useful to be honest. I’m on TRT. I feel incredibly healthy on TRT and keep my levels in the 900s. I’m not a kid so for me I keep an eye on rbc count to keep it in normal range as I believe that and cholesterol pose the only significant risk.

I took larger doses of anabolic steroids for brief periods when I was young. Nothing like the amounts young dudes take now, but I never felt healthy on them. I don’t think any athletes are taking anything even close to what a juiced up bouncer in a club is taking. I think there is a general misconception among people regarding steroids. I don’t think any NBA player takes anything like what MLB players did in the late 90s early 2000s or Olympic athletes in the past. More of some combination of low dose test/low dose hgh and likely a bunch of other things that I wouldn’t consider a serious juicer in the way that term is generally applied. I know a number of guys on hgh, I have never personally taken it, and universally they always talk about hand numbers. Carpal tunnel like sensation. They are shaking hands out at the gym to feel them. They will comment that they know it’s kicking in. I’ve often wondered how that wouldn’t hurt an NBA player given a lack of feel in the hands would be a major problem. My guess is use would be on low dosage end. More likely off season. Idk, I haven’t used it, but I’ve heard it so frequently.
NPZ
Analyst
And1: 2,505

Post#99 » by NPZ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:09 am

Tave wrote:If you follow James on IG, he posts a decent amount of meal shots on his stories, and he does tend towards richer foods. But they always look fresh/homemade/chefmade, and he’s always working out.

When you get to Lebron-level athletes, they have such crazy high caloric requirements that they just need tons and tons of food, doesn’t matter what kind. E.g., prime Michael Phelps slamming whole pizzas all day long.

https://youtu.be/u3mupIlFIYQ?t=48
NPZ's Definitive Magic Johnson highlight reel

49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 72, 80, 82, 85, 87, 88, 00, 01, 02, 09, 10, 20
packforfreedom
Analyst
And1: 4,020

Post#100 » by packforfreedom » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:58 am

What a bum. Jordan has never eaten anything.

Return to The General Board