Paul George Leaves Game With Hamstring Injury

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Paul George Leaves Game With Hamstring Injury 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:05 am

Paul George left the Los Angeles Clippers' 141-133 double overtime loss to the Boston Celtics with a hamstring injury.

It was the same injury that cost George nine straight games in January, according to the team.

Patrick Beverley also missed his fourth straight game due to a groin injury.

Via Ohm Youngmisuk/ESPN

xinxin
Sixth Man
And1: 1,371

Re: Paul George Leaves Game With Hamstring Injury 

Post#2 » by xinxin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:16 am

PG can’t seem to stay healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan33185
Senior
And1: 940

Post#3 » by Dan33185 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:59 am

This dude is made of glass
bqmuzik
Junior
And1: 62

Post#4 » by bqmuzik » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm

I'm a Clippers fan and we know what we signed up for with PG and Kawhi this year but PG is a straight glass-man this year. When he does play its jacking up 8 3s a game. The bright side for us is having a pretty good record despite only playing a few games at full health, but this fool is not delivering this year. Thank God we got Marcus Morris. This fool gonna miss another 9 games now.
deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,873

Post#5 » by deeps6x » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:19 pm

He''ll still play in the all star game right?!?
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
Vegeta10176
Sixth Man
And1: 243

Post#6 » by Vegeta10176 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 pm

bqmuzik wrote:I'm a Clippers fan and we know what we signed up for with PG and Kawhi this year but PG is a straight glass-man this year. When he does play its jacking up 8 3s a game. The bright side for us is having a pretty good record despite only playing a few games at full health, but this fool is not delivering this year. Thank God we got Marcus Morris. This fool gonna miss another 9 games now.

If Patrick Beverly done a groin he won't be back to 100% this season I am sure he will play again but defo won't be full healthy.. A hamstring is usually 4 weeks and he has done it twice making him susceptible to a third time for sure.. Kawhi seems to be in good health so no worries there Morris is ok cover for PG13 but I doubt that wins the championship.. There is not much continuity either there is a chance Clippers fall to the 4th or even 5th seed their saving grace may be getting a home round playing the Lakers..
KidAmazin
Pro Prospect
And1: 547

Post#7 » by KidAmazin » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:11 pm

Crazy. Just last year playing alongside Russ, dude was top 3 in the MVP discussion. This season he's been underwhelming and often injured. Hopefully it's all worth it in the long run.
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#8 » by Donnyxc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:18 pm

bqmuzik wrote:I'm a Clippers fan and we know what we signed up for with PG and Kawhi this year but PG is a straight glass-man this year. When he does play its jacking up 8 3s a game. The bright side for us is having a pretty good record despite only playing a few games at full health, but this fool is not delivering this year. Thank God we got Marcus Morris. This fool gonna miss another 9 games now.

You just need PG for the playoffs anyways, and yeah Mook seems to be a good fit already.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,962

Post#9 » by Cassius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:56 pm

KidAmazin wrote:Crazy. Just last year playing alongside Russ, dude was top 3 in the MVP discussion. This season he's been underwhelming and often injured. Hopefully it's all worth it in the long run.

Thunder have one of the best medical teams in the league and have for years.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.
mjvile
Senior
And1: 52

Post#10 » by mjvile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:14 pm

Donnyxc wrote:

You just need PG for the playoffs anyways, and yeah Mook seems to be a good fit already.

Lol you know what his record in the playoff series are right? Clippers think that’s all they have to do is make it the playoffs and then turn it on. Don’t see them winning it with that mentality. Raptors were able to do it in the EC but this is the WC and the.talent is much deeper.
alienpick
Starter
And1: 617

Post#11 » by alienpick » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:27 pm

deeps6x wrote:He''ll still play in the all star game right?!?

Haha. I see what you did there.

Return to Wiretap Discussion