ImageImageImage

Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired?

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Re: Favourite Heat Player Now That Wades Retired? 

Post#41 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:31 am

Wiltside wrote:Right now its gotta be Bam or Yimmy now that the Wingod has gone to bluer pastures.

Not a huge fan of Jimmy's decision making in last minutes of a close game, but that's just me being nitpicking.

all in all Jimmy is great and still the best player on the team followed by Bam, and there is a big gap after those two fosho
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
SerialChiller
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,741

Post#42 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:36 am

IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Agreed. also Chiller living in Toronto seems appropriate.

I actually live 4 hrs drive north of TO...Torontos weather is nice compared to here lol

You're in a goodboy type territory Chiller. that sounds brutal in winter but must be nice in summer.

stay warm and keep looking for that pelifan he might be floating on a glacier :cry:

Thats pretty cool where he at? Im in a city called north bay with about 55000 population. I work outside erecting steel buildings usually out of town though and even more north...its cold as fook lol. Been outside all day for work at minus 40 degrees celsius a few times.
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#43 » by HeatFanLifer » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:38 am

SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
goodboy wrote:True pope, straight cutting knives we need. Not posting 3 min pokemon clips

that pokemon guy is so annoying with "how are we doing" "eh" low energy crap :x

wonder if this thread could outnumber pokemon op's next GT? the guy doesn't really deserve all the fanfare after stealing GT from Book anyways :roll:

I feel like i got a bunch of inside jokes to catch up on lol...mostly just on the general and player comparison forums all these years here.

I wrote a summary recently about the inside jokes. Forgot what I said and where it was. It was very well written tho.
OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#44 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:43 am

SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
I actually live 4 hrs drive north of TO...Torontos weather is nice compared to here lol

You're in a goodboy type territory Chiller. that sounds brutal in winter but must be nice in summer.

stay warm and keep looking for that pelifan he might be floating on a glacier :cry:

Thats pretty cool where he at? Im in a city called north bay with about 55000 population. I work outside erecting steel buildings usually out of town though and even more north...its cold as fook lol. Been outside all day for work at minus 40 degrees celsius a few times.

I don't know anything about this location but he's the owner of the business called "Good Boys Duct Cleaning Services"

the company has 5 stars on google review so he must be doing pretty well. other than that he's mostly staying home in his basement gym where he recently installed a new cable machine. Duct clean, lat pull down, rinse and repeat Chiller
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#45 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:45 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:that pokemon guy is so annoying with "how are we doing" "eh" low energy crap :x

wonder if this thread could outnumber pokemon op's next GT? the guy doesn't really deserve all the fanfare after stealing GT from Book anyways :roll:

I feel like i got a bunch of inside jokes to catch up on lol...mostly just on the general and player comparison forums all these years here.

I wrote a summary recently about the inside jokes. Forgot what I said and where it was. It was very well written tho.

SMH such useless information

I do vaguely remember what you wrote but I have no clue where it was posted (one of the GTs).
I do remember that it involved the name chalm down, that's enough for me not to go back and look for it. smh
SerialChiller
Lead Assistant

Post#46 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:46 am

IggieCC wrote:
Wiltside wrote:Right now its gotta be Bam or Yimmy now that the Wingod has gone to bluer pastures.

Not a huge fan of Jimmy's decision making in last minutes of a close game, but that's just me being nitpicking.

all in all Jimmy is great and still the best player on the team followed by Bam, and there is a big gap after those two fosho

No you are right...hes had some bad turnovers and seems hesitant to take the big shots lately.
SerialChiller
Lead Assistant

Post#47 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:52 am

IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:You're in a goodboy type territory Chiller. that sounds brutal in winter but must be nice in summer.

I don't know anything about this location but he's the owner of the business called "Good Boys Duct Cleaning Services"

the company has 5 stars on google review so he must be doing pretty well. other than that he's mostly staying home in his basement gym where he recently installed a new cable machine. Duct clean, lat pull down, rinse and repeat Chiller

Haha oh cool...ive been there before. Dont know his company but thats like 3.5 - 4 hr drive from me.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#48 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:53 am

SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:

No you are right...hes had some bad turnovers and seems hesitant to take the big shots lately.

He's so good at drawing fouls but in crunch time he tends to rely too much on step back jump shots. But as he's getting more accustomed to playing with his teammates hopefully he'll develop more chemistry and make the right decision with the ball. I'm not too worried. I think Herro, Nunn, and Dragic can all make clutch shots. DRob seems to shrink a little bit in last mins. Bam is a little meh too as far as late game (or any time?) jump shot.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#49 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:55 am

SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:

Haha oh cool...ive been there before. Dont know his company but thats like 3.5 - 4 hr drive from me.

You're probably in one of the safest places from the new coronavius on earth. Good for you.
SerialChiller
Lead Assistant

Post#50 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 6:59 am

IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Not a huge fan of Jimmy's decision making in last minutes of a close game, but that's just me being nitpicking.

He's so good at drawing fouls but in crunch time he tends to rely too much on step back jump shots. But as he's getting more accustomed to playing with his teammates hopefully he'll develop more chemistry and make the right decision with the ball. I'm not too worried. I think Herro, Nunn, and Dragic can all make clutch shots. DRob seems to shrink a little bit in last mins. Bam is a little meh too as far as late game (or any time?) jump shot.

Yeah i agree...i dont know what happened to Jimmys 3ball though he wasnt a bad 3pt shooter at least average till he got here lol. I wish Wade would of played 1 more year. He could of taught all these young guns a few things and filled that closer role.
SerialChiller
Lead Assistant

Post#51 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:00 am

IggieCC wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Location: Kitchener, Ontario

You're probably in one of the safest places from the new coronavius on earth. Good for you.

Haha true...i might ask goodboy for a job working outside sucks and hes a lil more south haha
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#52 » by HeatFanLifer » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:04 am

IggieCC wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:

I do vaguely remember what you wrote but I have no clue where it was posted (one of the GTs).
I do remember that it involved the name chalm down, that's enough for me not to go back and look for it. smh

I believe it mentioned Chalm giving people a banner, definitely didn’t say good things about hin. Lmk what you find. Thx.
OP for NBA FT record
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#53 » by HeatFanLifer » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:11 am

Chalm always does poorly against the bottom feeders. Atl, Orl, etc.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1925556#p80723145
OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#54 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:20 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:Chalm always does poorly against the bottom feeders. Atl, Orl, etc.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1925556#p80723145

LMAO that GT was funny coz chalm only posted Kenobi gifs till the end (phat L)

such a stupid guy
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#55 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:30 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

I believe it mentioned Chalm giving people a banner, definitely didn’t say good things about hin. Lmk what you find. Thx.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1916154&p=80213214#p80213214

this is pretty much all you need to know about this board? :dontknow:
HeatFanLifer
General Manager

Post#56 » by HeatFanLifer » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:40 am

IggieCC wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
IggieCC wrote:SMH such useless information

It was a better summary than that. I found something else too, but still not the amazing summary

Spoiler:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
somerandomdude wrote:Since ppl brought it up: what's the story behind the ATL GT?

Whenever Chalm OP’s against ATL, the Heat lose. On top of that, the GT’s are very low energy. One game that Chalm OP’d was only like 9 pages of total posts. It was embarrassing so some people, especially goodboy, like to bring it up.

OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#57 » by IggieCC » Tue Mar 3, 2020 7:44 am

HeatFanLifer wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
HeatFanLifer wrote:

It was a better summary than that. I found something else too, but still not the amazing summary

Spoiler:
HeatFanLifer wrote:
somerandomdude wrote:Since ppl brought it up: what's the story behind the ATL GT?

Whenever Chalm OP’s against ATL, the Heat lose. On top of that, the GT’s are very low energy. One game that Chalm OP’d was only like 9 pages of total posts. It was embarrassing so some people, especially goodboy, like to bring it up.

whatever it is, I'm deeply saddened by the fact that the Miami Heat are at its best when Chalm Down is trotting out 8 page GTs. smh
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,300

Post#58 » by Wiltside » Tue Mar 3, 2020 11:52 am

I will say Herro has the potential to be a new stan. But I need him to go full Kuzma hair, start tatting out the arms and turning into a 25 a game type bucket.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
SerialChiller
Lead Assistant

Post#59 » by SerialChiller » Tue Mar 3, 2020 11:56 am

Wiltside wrote:I will say Herro has the potential to be a new stan. But I need him to go full Kuzma hair, start tatting out the arms and turning into a 25 a game type bucket.

If he goes full Kuzma he definitely wont be getting 25 a night. But he might beat Lonzo in a rap battle...
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,011

Post#60 » by DayofMourning » Tue Mar 3, 2020 1:08 pm

Wiltside wrote:I will say Herro has the potential to be a new stan. But I need him to go full Kuzma hair, start tatting out the arms and turning into a 25 a game type bucket.

No tattoos please...The hairs fine too. 25 points a game on 10 shots per sounds good though;)

Return to Miami Heat