Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Around the NBA IV 

Post#641 » by Mylie10 » Wed Mar 4, 2020 3:54 pm

Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:Absolutely love Lonzo’s game tonight...can’t believe how many Ball haters there are around here..LaMelo is even more talented than Lonzo but realgmers would rather draft guys with potential to be role players

Can I ask you why you are ignoring the absolute abysmal shooting numbers?
he’s shooting 36% from 3 for the season..I’m wondering why you consider that abysmal..especially when you factor in his massive improvement year to year

Clearly you have a bias against the Ball brothers and Andrew Wiggles ...We both know basketball and we’re both wrong on a regular basis..Just admit Wiggles can D up and that you don’t really know if a 20 or 22 year old LaMelo Ball will be good at it

Talking about LaMelo, not Lonzo. I like Lonzo.

You completely ignore Lamelos shooting numbers, when you tout him.

Lonzo is a kid I'd like. He plays defense and is a great passer. He's also fixing his shot from 3. Reminds me a bit of Kidd.

I don't like LaMelo at all. He will find a place in the league, but for the Warriors, we need efficient scoring, not volume chuckers who dominate the ball.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
shazam_guy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,136

Post#642 » by shazam_guy » Wed Mar 4, 2020 10:05 pm

Jester_ wrote:This is probably my hottest take ever, but I think Zion is gonna become the GOAT. This kind of talent and production at this age is just ludicrous. The only question mark is if his shooting improves and his knees hold up.

It's possible, but if I had to put money on it, I'd bet on more of a Larry Johnson-type career. I don't think he's going to hold up over time, mostly because of physical issues with that kind of size and vertical, and a game that relies on it to a large extent.
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#643 » by Little Digger » Thu Mar 5, 2020 1:25 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
he’s shooting 36% from 3 for the season..I’m wondering why you consider that abysmal..especially when you factor in his massive improvement year to year

Clearly you have a bias against the Ball brothers and Andrew Wiggles ...We both know basketball and we’re both wrong on a regular basis..Just admit Wiggles can D up and that you don’t really know if a 20 or 22 year old LaMelo Ball will be good at it

Lonzo is a kid I'd like. He plays defense and is a great passer. He's also fixing his shot from 3. Reminds me a bit of Kidd.

I don't like LaMelo at all. He will find a place in the league, but for the Warriors, we need efficient scoring, not volume chuckers who dominate the ball.
he was 18 years old playing what.. 12 games? .. vs grown men? Come on 10..I see the 7 rebs and 8 assists and the shooting I’m not all that concerned about..if he goes to the warriors the kid is going to get coached up BIG TIME

The most talented players in this draft are Edwards - Ball and Wiseman. ..Edwards you can like and be wrong or hate and be dead on right..your choice..Ball Ihavnt seen much of him except I know he’s way way way more talented that the prospects you guys are going on about here

I know he’s tall and sees the floor brilliantly ..love those types..his attitude is the question mark but I’m not taking the guys you like with a top pick
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#644 » by Mylie10 » Thu Mar 5, 2020 1:32 am

Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote: he’s shooting 36% from 3 for the season..I’m wondering why you consider that abysmal..especially when you factor in his massive improvement year to year

he was 18 years old playing what.. 12 games? .. vs grown men? Come on 10..I see the 7 rebs and 8 assists and the shooting I’m not all that concerned about..if he goes to the warriors the kid is going to get coached up BIG TIME

4-27 on spot up shoot attempts.

Broken ugly jump shot.

No defense.

Cherry picked his way to 100 points in high school.

Some times the little brothers feel and play entitled. I get that vibe from him. Lonzo works his butt off.

I get that he can pass, and the rebounding numbers look nice, but need to see that with big Leaguers before I feel like that's a thing.

To ball dominant for us. We need elite shooters or defenders, he's neither.

He might end up having an ok career, but I don't want him for us.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#645 » by Little Digger » Thu Mar 5, 2020 1:36 am

I don’t see the ball dominate part..but I do see the brilliant passes he makes (which his height gives him a great advantage) ..he reminds me of Lonzo
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#646 » by Little Digger » Thu Mar 5, 2020 2:00 am

Mylie10 wrote:
Little Digger wrote:
Mylie10 wrote:

I watched some more video of the kid..I think u may be right on.

What a **** up draft
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#647 » by Quazza » Thu Mar 5, 2020 10:41 pm

Lonzo's made 14 3s over the last 2 games.

There's an assistant coach who works with him daily and has rebuilt the shot. Seems to be working
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Quazza
Head Coach

Post#648 » by Quazza » Fri Mar 6, 2020 3:30 am

Houston currently 3/36 on 3's against the Clipps :lol:

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,635

Post#649 » by Coxy » Fri Mar 6, 2020 4:17 am

Quazza wrote:Houston currently 3/36 on 3's against the Clipps :lol:

Against elite wing defensive teams, the Rox will get pummeled. It warms my heart to watch it.
ILOVEIT
RealGM
And1: 3,375

Post#650 » by ILOVEIT » Fri Mar 6, 2020 6:00 am

Houston....looks again like a regular season pretender.... D'Antoni and his gimmicky offense fool Morey yet again.
2021/22 - The return of the Ring.
Quazza
Head Coach

Post#651 » by Quazza » Sat Mar 7, 2020 3:12 am

Baynes gets the start for Ayton and at one stage had outscored Portland himself 19-16 (5/5 3s)

Mylie10
RealGM

Post#652 » by Mylie10 » Sat Mar 7, 2020 6:59 am

Quazza wrote:Baynes gets the start for Ayton and at one stage had outscored Portland himself 19-16 (5/5 3s)

37 points and 16 rebounds.

Has to be a Target.
Khoee wrote “
Quazza
Head Coach

Post#653 » by Quazza » Sun Mar 8, 2020 3:02 pm

The Kenny Atkinson departure from New Jersey reeks of Kyrie for some reason

BG
Sixth Man
And1: 458

Post#654 » by BG » Sun Mar 8, 2020 7:48 pm

Quazza wrote:The Kenny Atkinson departure from New Jersey reeks of Kyrie for some reason

Kyrie is looking more and more like huge drama queen and tbh a huge jerk
Warriors!!!
Rudruff
Junior
And1: 120

Post#655 » by Rudruff » Sun Mar 8, 2020 8:56 pm

He will be able to start a lot more drama with everyone afraid of getting KD involved.
killmongrel
Veteran
And1: 1,276

Post#656 » by killmongrel » Sun Mar 8, 2020 9:03 pm

These LA Lakers/Clippers games look like a battle of mercenaries. What a bunch of artificially made teams.
Little Digger
Head Coach

Post#657 » by Little Digger » Sun Mar 8, 2020 9:06 pm

Lonzo just made a top3 pass of all time..65 footer to Zion for the dunk..I love the kid’s game..anymore like that one at home?
MastermindLV
Senior
And1: 822

Post#658 » by MastermindLV » Sun Mar 8, 2020 10:00 pm

Man KD really **** up leaving here to team up with Kyrie. Man I wish he would have stayed but if he wasn’t happy here than nothing we can do about it.

Hope he finds whatever it is he’s looking for.
ILOVEIT
RealGM

Post#659 » by ILOVEIT » Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:32 am

Watching Clippers and Lakers march it up and down then look for switches so they can go one on one....ugly hoops. Where is the passing...? Where is spacing? Where is the pure shooting? There is no flow...Bucks, Philly, Lakers, Clippers....all playing more of a 90's ball again. I think it's primarily because all of these teams lack team speed and a traditional quick point guard.
All four of these teams seem to play a bully brand of ball based on Lebron, Yiannis, Lenard, George
ILOVEIT
RealGM

Post#660 » by ILOVEIT » Mon Mar 9, 2020 1:34 am

MastermindLV wrote:Man KD really **** up leaving here to team up with Kyrie. Man I wish he would have stayed but if he wasn’t happy here than nothing we can do about it.

Hope he finds whatever it is he’s looking for.

I have NO doubt KD is already regretting this. I can see he and Irving imploding around this time next year....starting to blame each other have getting the coach fired first.

Return to Golden State Warriors