ImageImage

PG: Herd Fall Short in Denver

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,712

Re: PG: Herd Fall Short in Denver 

Post#41 » by emunney » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:24 am

vital_signs wrote:Fan since the 90s but the bucks can kiss my ass after putting that on the floor. Count on the folk that have never left wisco for sales but im done

Were you at the game? Bring kids and everything? Rough if so.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
Daver
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,990

Post#42 » by Daver » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:04 am

Pachinko_ wrote:
ElPeregrino wrote:Losing 4 out of 5 actually killing us. Just 1 loss ahead of LA now. I don't think anybody feels comfortable going to Los Angeles needing a win.

I mean it's not like I feel comfortable going to the FF looking for a win, last year was a pretty traumatic experience both from a crowd support perspective and a team performance perspective. Pretty much the only reason I want HCA is because I know some of you guys want to go to a G7 at home, and I respect that, otherwise yeah I hate watching the team in FF. I wish we had a home court like LA / Toronto / Boston / Philly.[/quo

I for one dont think theres anything special about LAs supposedly home court advantage.
First off they have more losses at home than the bucks and their fans are nothing more than rich pricks actors n actresses who sit on their hands all night they come late n leave early..
Where they have the advantage is that they get every call possible at home
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,715

Post#43 » by AussieBuck » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:04 am

Just finished the Suns game and saw the first 2 minutes of this game and thought I'd check in. Clearly Bud cracking the **** at everyone playing at Booker levels of defensive urgency. I like it. Dudes thought they could just out-gun a lottery team without playing any D. Mids goes 3 years in a row getting dragged for not trying but this time at least he has a bunch of friends.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
TroyD92
RealGM
And1: 10,594

Post#44 » by TroyD92 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:28 am

Bud was clearly dragging on the starters. Personally I love to see it. He said they were healthy, but gave the team a worse chance to win then the guys he put out there. Don’t think there’s any hidden message there
VooDoo7 wrote:
JEIS wrote:

Kidd would have curb stomped him.

Maybe if his name was Denise instead of Dennis.

Fotis St wrote:Wherever you are David, I love you man.
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,330

Post#45 » by crkone » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:47 pm

Read on Twitter

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
coolhandluke121
RealGM
And1: 6,847

Post#46 » by coolhandluke121 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:57 pm

I'd hate to have Bud's comments turn into a chemistry issue but he has a point. Even when the Bucks aren't coasting, they do tend to forget to play at a fast pace and whip the ball around. Bledsoe, Khris, and even Giannis tend to revert to sizing their guy up 15-20 feet from the basket, and Brook is just kind of slow. This will cost them a title if they don't minimize it.
Wut we've got here is... faaailure... to communakate.
chonestown
General Manager
And1: 11,662

Post#47 » by chonestown » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Daver wrote:One question everyone keeps mentioning the 2nd of a b2b game in altitude not being fair but isnt salt lak city in altitude 2 cause the raptors had a back to back and had no issue with altitude

U make a good point its not all about the palyers its also about the thin air altitidue or maybe its not becuaz Tornto won but maybe not its not an apples to appels situation there has to be something to explain why the Bucks dont look themselves last nite
“I went to Toronto, I went to Atlanta/I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta.”
-Hannibal Burress's impression of Canadian music figure Drake

"Poor as a mouse every morning/Rich as a cat every night."
-DCB
steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,447

PG: Herd Fall Short in Denver 

Post#48 » by steger_3434 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:14 pm

Went from statistically an all time great team to probably only finishing a couple games ahead of an often injured raptors squad and Giannis losing the mvp to Lebron as the lakers finish with the best record. Sobering

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,902

Post#49 » by buckboy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:22 pm

BradMKE wrote:No way they hold off LA for #1 overall seed.

I would be interested in a wager on this one.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
Milbucks96
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,491

Post#50 » by Milbucks96 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:26 pm

steger_3434 wrote:Went from statistically an all time great team to probably only finishing a couple games ahead of an often injured raptors squad and Giannis losing the mvp to Lebron as the lakers finish with the best record. Sobering

You’re not wrong but it’s still the best season I’ve seen in my lifetime so I’m still enjoying it, I won’t tell anyone how to be a fan though. I’ll admit that not watching the heat, suns, and today’s games because of work has probably kept me from going insane so I don’t blame you for feeling down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
steger_3434
RealGM

Post#51 » by steger_3434 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:27 pm

buckboy wrote:
BradMKE wrote:No way they hold off LA for #1 overall seed.

I would be interested in a wager on this one.

I’d bet on the lakers unless they start some serious load management. Their schedule is criminally easy the rest of the season while ours remains one of the toughest in the league

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
vital_signs
Analyst
And1: 2,239

Post#52 » by vital_signs » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:27 pm

emunney wrote:
vital_signs wrote:Fan since the 90s but the bucks can kiss my ass after putting that on the floor. Count on the folk that have never left wisco for sales but im done

Were you at the game? Bring kids and everything? Rough if so.

Luckily no kids but was at the game. My heart goes out to the poor guys who were sitting courtside, that had to be a kick to the groin to watch.
Inadequate perception I reckon it's from the Valium
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,902

Post#53 » by buckboy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:28 pm

steger_3434 wrote:Went from statistically an all time great team to probably only finishing a couple games ahead of an often injured raptors squad and Giannis losing the mvp to Lebron as the lakers finish with the best record. Sobering

:lol:

I don't know how you get through a day. Man, I'd hate to look at everything through that lens.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
steger_3434
RealGM

Post#54 » by steger_3434 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:29 pm

Milbucks96 wrote:

You’re not wrong but it’s still the best season I’ve seen in my lifetime so I’m still enjoying it, I won’t tell anyone how to be a fan though. I’ll admit that not watching the heat, suns, and today’s games because of work has probably kept me from going insane so I don’t blame you for feeling down.

It’s still been a great season. Just ready for the playoffs to start. Really don’t care about the record unless it ends up costing giannis an mvp. I want giannis to be considered a top 5 player when it’s all said and done and mvps snd titles are the only way he gets there

steger_3434
RealGM

Post#55 » by steger_3434 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:34 pm

buckboy wrote:

:lol:

I don't know how you get through a day. Man, I'd hate to look at everything through that lens.

Eh, people are freaking out about corona virus. I don’t give a **** about that. Pick and choose. But what did I say that wasn’t true?

msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,715

Post#56 » by msiris » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:42 pm

steger_3434 wrote:
Milbucks96 wrote:

It’s still been a great season. Just ready for the playoffs to start. Really don’t care about the record unless it ends up costing giannis an mvp. I want giannis to be considered a top 5 player when it’s all said and done and mvps snd titles are the only way he gets there

All I care about is winning Championships,
Ride the tank
Cobra Kawhi
Veteran
And1: 5,957

Post#57 » by Cobra Kawhi » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:58 pm

The Nuggets are Bums. They beat us when we had no Gasol, Ibaka, or Fred but then lose to the Cavs, Warriors, and get rekt by the Clippers. Now they beat the bucks without Giannis and KM.

Frauds.

Wouldn't look too much into last nights game.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,025

Post#58 » by paulpressey25 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:00 pm

The 2016-17 Durant Warriors finished 67-15 and won the title.

They had an identical crap stretch the first week of March that year, where the 70-win dream was blown up, as they went 2-5. Durant went out for a couple weeks with an MCL knee sprain.

The Bucks just hit an understandable mental and physical wall in the drive for 70-wins, during a very tough schedule week.

We'll be fine here.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
PG Graveyard
General Manager
And1: 4,505

Post#59 » by PG Graveyard » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:04 pm

crkone wrote:
Read on Twitter

There was also a lot of travel during this stretch of games with no sustained time at home.
greekbuck34
RealGM
And1: 11,638

Post#60 » by greekbuck34 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:42 pm

I think Bud said a message that it's a disgrace for the No1 defense of the league to get 140 points from a lottery team without 2 of their best players. With Giannis or without him.

Against the Suns the starters sucked defensively and we only showed resistance when the bench came in with Donte, Hill and Robin Lopez and when Bledsoe and the rest came back in we let them get away once again.

I know the factor of tired legs and bad luck played a role too but I liked his decision even if it probably cost us a game in the end.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: I think that we will do worse than last season and that Giannis is now just a mere all star. All because we switched from Bud to Griffin.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks