ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

19smoker58
Ballboy
And1: 2

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1481 » by 19smoker58 » Fri Apr 3, 2020 8:42 pm

SO we are Bucks full season ticket holders, we have the 12 month payment plan, which is great. On Wednesday received an email from the Bucks offering us an opportunity to defer the April payment, this payment would then get divided evenly between the remaining payments. We are not going to take them up on their offer, we do appreciate the gesture.

We would however like the Bucks to return our first round playoff payment back to our cc. Especially since nothing has been decided and cc payment is due soon. Emailed our rep on suggestion, have not received any response back.

Maybe if more season seat holders email their reps regarding this they may take some action.

Hope everyone is doing as best they can.

At least the SUN is SHINING and the SKY IS BLUE today!
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1482 » by BradMKE » Thu Apr 9, 2020 6:54 pm

Paywalled interview with Feigin in the MBJ today:

https://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/2020/04/09/feigin-milwaukee-bucks-preparing-for-new-reality.html?iana=hpmvp_mil_news_headline

Nothing too noteworthy. Some Q&A:

Q: Can you provide an example of a scenario that you are looking at?

“Given the environment we are likely to have when we start up again, what does Fiserv Forum look like with only 5,000 people in it? How do you scale the audience to work in the building from how you queue them in, how you ticket them and how you provide a comfortable environment for them? We have to figure out ways for fans to attend our games and feel safe in the new environment of people not wanting fully packed arenas because of health concerns.”

Q: How do you think fans will react when you start having games or events again at Fiserv Forum?

“We need to have a heightened awareness of our customers and what they want and will feel comfortable with. You will have to do a lot of communicating to make them aware of what the experience will be like. It is not going to be like it has in the past where you open the doors and people run in and get to their seats. It is going to be extremely controlled. We will need prep time from a week to two weeks after the decision is made to reopen. How do we staff it? What are smart food options where we have fewer employees touch food and beverages that are served? What will parking look like? What will the walkway to the arena be so we can make the entire experience as enjoyable as possible?”
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,904

Post#1483 » by MickeyDavis » Thu Apr 9, 2020 7:19 pm

I understand having to take precautions. I don't care at all about how they'll do the food, I can go 2 hours without eating. The whole thing will be surreal but I get that they have to look at options. It will be a LONG time before the FF will be at capacity for any event.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,051

Post#1484 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:17 am

19smoker58 wrote:SO we are Bucks full season ticket holders, we have the 12 month payment plan, which is great. On Wednesday received an email from the Bucks offering us an opportunity to defer the April payment, this payment would then get divided evenly between the remaining payments. We are not going to take them up on their offer, we do appreciate the gesture.

We would however like the Bucks to return our first round playoff payment back to our cc. Especially since nothing has been decided and cc payment is due soon. Emailed our rep on suggestion, have not received any response back.

Maybe if more season seat holders email their reps regarding this they may take some action.

Hope everyone is doing as best they can.

At least the SUN is SHINING and the SKY IS BLUE today!

You ever hear back from your rep? Curious what their responses are for people wanting a refund now.

Curious if they refund unused concession credit too. I'm annoyed, I picked a Pro Shop gift card last year, saved it as never found anything I liked, went to use it tonight online and didnt realize it expired after the season...uggggh.
19smoker58
Ballboy

Post#1485 » by 19smoker58 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:49 pm

No I have not heard back from our rep, which doesn’t surprise me. I will wait til Tuesday, if haven’t heard back will email AGAIN! Lol
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1486 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:00 pm

19smoker58 wrote:No I have not heard back from our rep, which doesn’t surprise me. I will wait til Tuesday, if haven’t heard back will email AGAIN! Lol

Yeah I'm guessing they want to avoid those refund questions. I mean they have all but ruled out any chance for home games (especially with fans).
THE DINJ
Starter
And1: 121

Post#1487 » by THE DINJ » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Curious if they refund unused concession credit too. I'm annoyed, I picked a Pro Shop gift card last year, saved it as never found anything I liked, went to use it tonight online and didnt realize it expired after the season...uggggh.

There are state and federal laws that govern expiration of gift cards. You can refer to the department of agriculture, trade, and consumer protection. https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Publications/GiftCards428.aspx:
Expiration dates – must be at least five years from the date of purchase on most cards. Cards given as a reward or as part of a promotion for making a purchase can expire in one year. The expiration date must be clearly disclosed on the card.
19smoker58
Ballboy

Post#1488 » by 19smoker58 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:30 pm

I am wondering also if there is any fine print in the contract we signed when we renewed our tickets about games not being played or played without fans in regards to getting a refund for our tickets. I think they will find a way to screw the season ticket holders regarding refunds to games we can not attend because of their regulations. Ticks me off we are just hanging in limbo. NBA needs to make a decision NOW!!
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1489 » by Thunder Muscle » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:38 am

THE DINJ wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Curious if they refund unused concession credit too. I'm annoyed, I picked a Pro Shop gift card last year, saved it as never found anything I liked, went to use it tonight online and didnt realize it expired after the season...uggggh.

There are state and federal laws that govern expiration of gift cards. You can refer to the department of agriculture, trade, and consumer protection. https://datcp.wi.gov/Pages/Publications/GiftCards428.aspx:
Expiration dates – must be at least five years from the date of purchase on most cards. Cards given as a reward or as part of a promotion for making a purchase can expire in one year. The expiration date must be clearly disclosed on the card.

Since it was a season ticket holder "benefit", guessing it has falls into being able to expire. It's my own fault but yeah... Just want to be done with the tickets at this point.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,831

Post#1490 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Yesterday wouldve a great showing for the Milwaukee Marathon with the weather. Sucks that we should be prepping for playoffs
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,920

Post#1491 » by soxperry » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:52 am

Since there is no chance we are getting regular season games with fans they should at least refund our tickets for the remaining games. I can understand not making a decision on playoffs yet but come on. They are just holding our money at this point.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1492 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:45 pm

soxperry wrote:Since there is no chance we are getting regular season games with fans they should at least refund our tickets for the remaining games. I can understand not making a decision on playoffs yet but come on. They are just holding our money at this point.

Agreed. I would like to kinda get it moving myself. At least I haven't gotten charged back from StubHub yet.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1493 » by BradMKE » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:05 pm

With both StubHub and Ticketmater changing their policies for cancelled/postponed events, I'm worried the Bucks will find some way to make us take credit vs offering refunds. I can see them saying the games were "postponed" to next season instead of cancelled. But with it looking less likely that next season will have fans, that's a non-starter.
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,882

Post#1494 » by buckboy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:07 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:I understand having to take precautions. I don't care at all about how they'll do the food, I can go 2 hours without eating. The whole thing will be surreal but I get that they have to look at options. It will be a LONG time before the FF will be at capacity for any event.

I'm hoping for opening night 2021. Hoping.
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
19smoker58
Ballboy

Post#1495 » by 19smoker58 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm

I am ready for a refund from the bucks for reg season games and the playoff deposit. None of these games will happen with fans. Season ticket holders need to start emailing their reps and request a refund or at least more info on what is going on. They will probably revert back to we will know more on May 1st. And the real kicker is bucks continue to charge our cc for 20-21 season tickets. Who knows if the next season will even happen. Just tired of waiting around -WE NEED ANSWERS!!
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1496 » by talbert » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:07 pm

I see no scenario where the bucks give us a dime back. I bet they give everyone bucks credit that can be used on select games in the future.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,904

Post#1497 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:36 pm

talbert wrote:I see no scenario where the bucks give us a dime back. I bet they give everyone bucks credit that can be used on select games in the future.

Yup, select Cleveland and Detroit Monday/Tuesday games.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,920

Post#1498 » by soxperry » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:44 pm

talbert wrote:I see no scenario where the bucks give us a dime back. I bet they give everyone bucks credit that can be used on select games in the future.

so if no games with fans are played this season or the season is cancelled you think the Bucks will be legally in their right to keep our money and issue credits? how exactly would that work for season ticket holders who are already on a payment plan for next year? what other seats am i going to buy with credit when i already have two tickets for all 41 games? i refuse to accept that and i will start a class action lawsuit if they want to get cute.
19smoker58
Ballboy

Post#1499 » by 19smoker58 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:45 pm

What good are bucks credits for future games if you are a full season ticket holder. We already have all the games. I can see lawsuits happening if we are not refunded for played games. Always the consumer get screwed !

On a side note. In an interview with a Minnesota newspaper Wonderful Governor Evers tells them Wisconsin may not OPEN til JUNE! 6 more weeks I don’t think so!!!
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,831

Post#1500 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:47 pm

At least my investment in stocks only took at 30% decrease. Expecting to take a bigger hit than that from my bucks tickets "investment" (as they called it) and there will be no long-term recovery. :) ..... :(

Return to Milwaukee Bucks