*OTHER (write-in)
13%

Total votes: 39

getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,308

Re: consensus big board -- who is #27? 

Post#21 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:29 am

I mean... how can anyone watch this and think Nico is not going to be a liability on defense at the next level?

What is that @ 0:53? :nonono:

[twitter] @thunderdustin
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,184

Post#22 » by clyde21 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:44 am

i'm not comparing him to anyone, I'm giving you examples of PGs that are 6'3 and under have been successful in the league, the sample size speaks for itself, you need to drop this nonsense argument because it's a terrible one.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#23 » by clyde21 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:44 am

and you have LaMelo #1 on your board, don't talk about defensive liability
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#24 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:53 am

clyde21 wrote:i'm not comparing him to anyone, I'm giving you examples of PGs that are 6'3 and under have been successful in the league, the sample size speaks for itself, you need to drop this nonsense argument because it's a terrible one.

You are really stuck on this 6'3 thing aren't you? Is that the best rebuttal you could come up with?

Also, I'm not sure what board you are looking at. I have Edwards #1. Don't you have Toppin top 5 lol?

Edit: Also, I have a Wiseman and Edwards in 2nd tier and LaMelo a tier below. How are you seeing I have LaMelo #1?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#25 » by bondom34 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:15 am

Going to keep voting Jones at this point, floor is just too high IMO to drop too far. Knowing you get a guy who can play backup minutes at minimum at this point is great value. Bane for the 2nd spot.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#26 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:01 pm

bondom34 wrote:Going to keep voting Jones at this point, floor is just too high IMO to drop too far. Knowing you get a guy who can play backup minutes at minimum at this point is great value. Bane for the 2nd spot.

I just don't see it with Jones. Doesn't pass the eye test for me. Nothing pops outside of his passing for me.

Assuming you are talking about Tre?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#27 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Catchall wrote:At this point in the draft, I'm starting to get interested in Tyrell Terry.

Honestly haven't watched Terry in a while... but what does he do better than Crutcher?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#28 » by bondom34 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:23 pm

getrichordie wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Going to keep voting Jones at this point, floor is just too high IMO to drop too far. Knowing you get a guy who can play backup minutes at minimum at this point is great value. Bane for the 2nd spot.

I just don't see it with Jones. Doesn't pass the eye test for me. Nothing pops outside of his passing for me.

Yup
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
clyde21
RealGM

Post#29 » by clyde21 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:12 pm

getrichordie wrote:
clyde21 wrote:i'm not comparing him to anyone, I'm giving you examples of PGs that are 6'3 and under have been successful in the league, the sample size speaks for itself, you need to drop this nonsense argument because it's a terrible one.

You are really stuck on this 6'3 thing aren't you? Is that the best rebuttal you could come up with?

Also, I'm not sure what board you are looking at. I have Edwards #1. Don't you have Toppin top 5 lol?

Edit: Also, I have a Wiseman and Edwards in 2nd tier and LaMelo a tier below. How are you seeing I have LaMelo #1?

yes, because you keep making this 'no good 6-3 and under PGs' in the league argument..it's nonsense, we went over this in the Jared Butler thread and you're still speaking as if it's true.

doesn't matter, u have Melo high up there, Nico's better defender than Melo, why aren't you holding that against Melo?
clyde21
RealGM

Post#30 » by clyde21 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:13 pm

getrichordie wrote:

huh? he's the best POA guard defender in the entire class, high bbiq, ELITE assist-to-TO ratio...he's like the perfect back up PG in the NBA, and if he can ever find his shot he's a starter.
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#31 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:16 pm

clyde21 wrote:
getrichordie wrote:

huh? he's the best POA guard defender in the entire class, high bbiq, ELITE assist-to-TO ratio...he's like the perfect back up PG in the NBA, and if he can ever find his shot he's a starter.

I agree he will a fine back up. But I'm not taking him this high. Would rather have Flynn.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#32 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:19 pm

clyde21 wrote:
getrichordie wrote:

yes, because you keep making this 'no good 6-3 and under PGs' in the league argument..it's nonsense, we went over this in the Jared Butler thread and you're still speaking as if it's true.

doesn't matter, u have Melo high up there, Nico's better defender than Melo, why aren't you holding that against Melo?

You really don't understand nuance do you?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
clyde21
RealGM

Post#33 » by clyde21 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:20 pm

getrichordie wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
getrichordie wrote:

yes yes yes Lamelo is 6-6 and can make really cool looking passes i get it
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#34 » by bondom34 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:22 pm

TBH this is a few picks below where I'd start thinking about taking him.
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#35 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:24 pm

clyde21 wrote:
getrichordie wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

yes yes yes Lamelo is 6-6 and can make really cool looking passes i get it

My take on Mannion has nothing to do with LaMelo.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#36 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:25 pm

bondom34 wrote:TBH this is a few picks below where I'd start thinking about taking him.

Mannion or LaMelo?
[twitter] @thunderdustin
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#37 » by bondom34 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:27 pm

getrichordie wrote:
bondom34 wrote:TBH this is a few picks below where I'd start thinking about taking him.

Mannion or LaMelo?

Not sure if you're asking which of these two I'd take higher but Lamelo. I was saying this is a bit below where I'd consider Jones (I started voting for him early/mid 20s).
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#38 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:28 pm

clyde21 wrote:...

Just admit you can't handle the heat, man. ;)

You resort to incorrectly stating that LaMelo is #1 on my big board. The fact that you even brought him up at all just tells me you don't have a good rebuttal for my Mannion criticisms.

Just admit it. Your Conley v. Mannion take was really bad.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
getrichordie
General Manager

Post#39 » by getrichordie » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:30 pm

bondom34 wrote:
getrichordie wrote:

Mannion or LaMelo?

Not sure if you're asking which of these two I'd take higher but Lamelo. I was saying this is a bit below where I'd consider Jones (I started voting for him early/mid 20s).

Oh, okay. You didn't state a player so I thought you were just jumping in on the Mannion v. Conley conversation that somehow turned into a LaMelo discussion.
[twitter] @thunderdustin
clyde21
RealGM

Post#40 » by clyde21 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:36 pm

getrichordie wrote:
clyde21 wrote:...

Just admit you can't handle the heat, man. ;)

You resort to incorrectly stating that LaMelo is #1 on my big board. The fact that you even brought him up at all just tells me you don't have a good rebuttal for my Mannion criticisms.

Just admit it. Your Conley v. Mannion take was really bad.

i think you're confused tbh but have at it

Return to NBA Draft