Bucks Have 'Zero' Concern About Potential Recruiting Of Giannis Antetokounmpo Within Bubble

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Bucks Have 'Zero' Concern About Potential Recruiting Of Giannis Antetokounmpo Within Bubble 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:46 pm

The Milwaukee Bucks aren't concerned about the possibility of players from rival teams trying to recruit Giannis Antetokounmpo during the NBA's restart within the bubble.

"Zero," said Jon Horst. We can only control what we can control. If it's considered tampering or recruiting or whatever it is, in our league people talk, people are connected, people have relationships. At the end of the day, I have full confidence in my personal relationship, our league's relationship, our coach's relationship, his teammate's relationship with Giannis in what we're doing and what we're about.

"I think that separated us and we're going to continue to be above that and not worry about that. We can only worry about what we can control, to be the best that we can, to have the best organization of support and success as possible, and that's really where our energy and our focus is. Also, just as a funny kind of side note, I think that technically violates the social distancing rules and I think everyone is getting tracked for that, so I think we'll be OK that way as well."

Antetokounmpo becomes eligible to sign a supermax contract extension this offseason and would otherwise become a free agent in 2021. 

Via Eric Woodyard/ESPN

mastermixer
Starter
And1: 2,949

Re: Bucks Have 'Zero' Concern About Potential Recruiting Of Giannis Antetokounmpo Within Bubble 

Post#2 » by mastermixer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:19 pm

Fake it till you make it Horst :wink:
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr
deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,878

Re: Bucks Have 'Zero' Concern About Potential Recruiting Of Giannis Antetokounmpo Within Bubble 

Post#3 » by deeps6x » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:26 pm

Bucks have Ten Zero concern about potential recruiting of Giannis in the bubble.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia

Return to Wiretap Discussion