Fresh_Prince12
Head Coach
And1: 2,184

Re: Bucks/Spurs Scrimmage Thread - 2:00 CDT 

Post#221 » by Fresh_Prince12 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Istanbullus wrote:
Fresh_Prince12 wrote:
Chuck Diesel wrote:The word “math” should be banned from NBA broadcasts

The best part of the game is when Zora asked for examples after Jim says math is a lot like life. I genuinely snorted laughed at that

Ha, did he answer that? What was her tone? Matter-of-fact with a wink?

It was professional comedic timing. It was said tongue in cheek they both laughed it off. A buck player hit a 3 and that was what Jim used as an example
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,647

Post#222 » by emunney » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:25 pm

blazza18 wrote:
emunney wrote:I almost cried when I saw this.

Read on Twitter

Masterful **** from Khris.

Surprised we're showing this off in a meaningless game.

This is very basic, just a good read and well executed. As soon as Khris rejected the screen and Giannis rolled the Spurs were ****.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#223 » by LuessiT » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:39 pm

emunney wrote:
blazza18 wrote:
emunney wrote:I almost cried when I saw this.

Read on Twitter

Masterful **** from Khris.

This is very basic, just a good read and well executed. As soon as Khris rejected the screen and Giannis rolled the Spurs were ****.

Giannis as a screen setter is just nasty. Would love to know our PPP with Giannis as a screen setter.
crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,328

Post#224 » by crkone » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Bucks have 4 players in the top 50 for PPP for PnR Handler. That's pretty cool. If you sort it by only players with over 100 PnR possessions, the Bucks have 4 in the top 21 with Giannis being 3rd in the league.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,647

Post#225 » by emunney » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:08 pm

LuessiT wrote:
emunney wrote:
blazza18 wrote:

Giannis as a screen setter is just nasty. Would love to know our PPP with Giannis as a screen setter.

It's such a dilemma with how good Khris is from midrange. You probably have to crowd him and hope he makes a mistake, but in that scenario, Khris rejects the screen and Gay has to drop, now both Khris and Giannis are coming downhill at him. You really need a backside rotation but you have to leave a shooter in the corner to do it. So what do you do as a defender? You can't let him have the screen. I think you have to try to deny and trap him on the catch like the Raptors did. If he and Giannis are dictating the action it's a big problem.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
awd4cy
Analyst
And1: 1,882

Post#226 » by awd4cy » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:30 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=21

I don’t like posting these clips cause Colin is similar to the likes of Skip and Steven A., but wtf? I heard this clip today and just couldn’t get over his bit about Middleton. Said he hadn’t touched a b-ball in 4 months and that he looked like it. Said he looked awful yesterday. Wtf?
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,974

Post#227 » by ReasonablySober » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:35 pm

awd4cy wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=21

I don’t like posting these clips cause Colin is similar to the likes of Skip and Steven A., but wtf? I heard this clip today and just couldn’t get over his bit about Middleton. Said he hadn’t touched a b-ball in 4 months and that he looked like it. Said he looked awful yesterday. Wtf?

Yea, but Broussard is almost as bad.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,105

Post#228 » by skones » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:54 pm

LuessiT wrote:

1.19 as a roll man. Rolo, Middleton, and Korver on the pop are all above him.
jschligs
General Manager
And1: 5,887

Post#229 » by jschligs » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:19 pm

awd4cy wrote:

Thing to know is these guys don't watch 80% of these games. They rely on headlines and box scores only. When all of these talking heads try to be experts on every sport you know they're just full of ****. I stopped watched ESPN years ago and try not to get too engaged. Cowhered, Skip, Stephen A, Shannon, Kendrick P....all are idiots doing it for headlines/clicks.
ReasonablySober
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,974

Post#230 » by ReasonablySober » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:10 pm

jschligs wrote:
awd4cy wrote:

Thing to know is these guys don't watch 80% of these games. They rely on headlines and box scores only. When all of these talking heads try to be experts on every sport you know they're just full of ****. I stopped watched ESPN years ago and try not to get too engaged. Cowhered, Skip, Stephen A, Shannon, Kendrick P....all are idiots doing it for headlines/clicks.

They don't watch any of these games.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks